Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 rate of fire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soul1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soul1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 rate of fire
    Posted: 01 May 2007 at 9:48am

Hi to all

I have an X7 with E grip the last time i played a senario game the X7 was firing at 340 fps and the velocity screw was all the way in since then i have played at a local field where i crono at 245 with the screw all the way in or out .

Any ideas what could cause this ?

Edited by soul1974 - 01 May 2007 at 9:49am
Soul Assassin
Nagash1959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagash1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:37am

My understanding of the X-7 is that you need to fire it for a little to adjust the gun's springs. After that it should be able to be adjusted normally. However if your adjusting the velocity screw a lot without getting any difference in the FPS then I'd call Tippmann imediately. If you own your own chrono I'd say hook up an tank and go fire off a lot of shots in your backyard (without using any paint!) and see if you can get the spring well adjusted. Give it a little while and keep trying. If after that i still doesn't work then there is something wrong ith your gun.

Side question, do you have any other upgrades you neglected to mention, as one of them could be effecting the gun as well.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:54am
Definitely need to see an upgrade list.  Any stocks you have would be particularly interesting.
soul1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soul1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Nagash1959 Nagash1959 wrote:

My understanding of the X-7 is that you need to fire it for a little to adjust the gun's springs. After that it should be able to be adjusted normally. However if your adjusting the velocity screw a lot without getting any difference in the FPS then I'd call Tippmann imediately. If you own your own chrono I'd say hook up an tank and go fire off a lot of shots in your backyard (without using any paint!) and see if you can get the spring well adjusted. Give it a little while and keep trying. If after that i still doesn't work then there is something wrong ith your gun.

Side question, do you have any other upgrades you neglected to mention, as one of them could be effecting the gun as well.

Hi All

The mods i currently got :

Remote with m16 rear feed stock, red dot and m16 barrel and clip

but i have as yet not used it i have played one senario and the gun performed well and i have not change anything in or on it since .

Soul Assassin
G.A.-PNTBALLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G.A.-PNTBALLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:54pm

Can i ask where you found the X7 Egrip?

Tippmann says they will not be released untill early July.

Just curious.

X-7
14" J&J CERAMIC

A-5
R/T
FLATLINE

soul1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soul1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 10:53am
Originally posted by G.A.-PNTBALLER G.A.-PNTBALLER wrote:

Just curious.

Hi G.A.-PNTBALLER

the X7 with E-grip is the limited addition released direct from tippman

Soul Assassin
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 11:06am

Originally posted by soul1974 soul1974 wrote:

[Remote with m16 rear feed stock,

Take off the stock and see if that helps.

G.A.-PNTBALLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G.A.-PNTBALLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 6:54pm

Originally posted by G.A.-PNTBALLER G.A.-PNTBALLER wrote:

Just curious.

Hi G.A.-PNTBALLER

the X7 with E-grip is the limited addition released direct from tippman

I would love to get my hands on one now.

Guess i go with the r/t untill it's released.

X-7
14" J&J CERAMIC

A-5
R/T
FLATLINE

soul1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soul1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

[Remote with m16 rear feed stock,

Take off the stock and see if that helps.

Hi

I have yet to use the stock.

Soul Assassin
JOHN1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOHN1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 11:15am

Hi Soul1974 ::

I have been waiting on tippmann to release the X7 E sence they first came out with the X7 model , and after reading your post ,I sent tippmann sports a E mail asking them about the X7-E , and they replyed that the E Grip for the X7 was not avaible at this time , So i sent them another E mail explaining that you had one and how it was a limited addition model released from them , and again they replyed that there were no X7 E grips with or without the marker and there were no limited models avaible at this time , So not wanting to give up , I called them and explained to them again that you had one , and I wanted to purchase one also , and again they told me the same thing again No X7 E at this time , so could you let me know the name of the rep you talked to so I could purchase one for myself , I just don't want to wait untill august   Thanks

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 4:02pm
I think he means the rt
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic