FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVelocity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FriED_RiCe View Drop Down
strike 1 filter didge 4/1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 6:36am

Originally posted by BuckNut BuckNut wrote:

K, before I buy it r you shore by what I said that it is a Spring problem?

If you can't afford a $7-$9 Spring kit, then you should think about another hobby.

Process of elimination, get the spring kit...if that doesn't fix it, then move onto seeing if you're losing Co2 somewhere. Check all the O rings and contact points.

And Snake6 should change his name to The_N4CER6

Edited by FriED_RiCe - 01 April 2008 at 6:42am
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
Snake6. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:33am

Why did you bump a year old thread to answer a question that was answered a year ago? Seriously. You already saw me say not to bump old threads in the post right before yours and you bump it again just for the fun of it? Seriously.

Mods Contacted. This thread needs to die.

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

Why did you bump a year old thread to answer a question that was answered a year ago? Seriously. You already saw me say not to bump old threads in the post right before yours and you bump it again just for the fun of it? Seriously.

Mods Contacted. This thread needs to die.

So what?!?! Does it seriously kill you that some people aren't as forum knowledgable as you?!?! Who gives a shyt. Get a life.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
Snake6. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 11:18am

The fact of the matter is that it is forum rule not to bump old posts. If you didn't know this already, common sense should have told you not to bump the post again after I pointed this out in the post right before yours. You really cannot plead ignorace on this one because it was pointed out clear as day within this very thread.

Also, nice filter dodge. Let me guess, you didn't know that was against the rules either? I hope you like strikes.

Edited by Snake6. - 01 April 2008 at 11:32am

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 12:44pm

No the fact of the matter is, you're a loser for taking this forum stuff so seriously and I think it's friggen hilarious. Strikes, rules?!?! BWAHAHAHA!!! You're an idiot. You obviously have waaaaay too much time on your hands. Are you ever Offline?!!??!

I've just been reading all of your comments/remarks and you're pretty pathetic. I didn't come on here looking for a fight, and the way you come off trying to be all stone cold isn't fooling anyone. There is more to life than the Tippmann Forum there "Snake6" buddy.

Don't get too worked up...........

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 1:16pm
You really have no idea do you? This forum has rules that were laid down from Tippmann years ago. You agreed to these rules when you registered your account here, and you are expected to follow them. If you do not like the fact that you are held to a standard of conduct here, there is a button in the upper right hand corner of your browser window that says log out. You are more than welcome to use it.

If you intend to stay on this forum for very long at all, I suggest you learn the rules and follow them. If you do not follow the rules here, you will get guested, ip banned, and your ISP will be contacted if delinquent behavior continues. This is not a threat, this is how life works on this forum. Follow the rules or pay the price.

It is the responsibility of all the members of this forum to uphold the rules of this forum by reporting delinquent members to the Moderators.  I am lucky to have a job in which I can have browser windows open in the background at work. Otherwise it would be another member having this exact same conversation with you right now. If you would rather hear this from another senior member, I will be happy to get one to tell you the exact same thing I have just said.

You can argue this all you want, you violated the rules and will be responsible for your actions.

P.S. Your childish insults and flames really don't bother me, all they do is make you even more like a spoiled little kid.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 1:21pm
can someone plz kill this?
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

You really have no idea do you? This forum has rules that were laid down from Tippmann years ago. You agreed to these rules when you registered your account here, and you are expected to follow them. If you do not like the fact that you are held to a standard of conduct here, there is a button in the upper right hand corner of your browser window that says log out. You are more than welcome to use it.

If you intend to stay on this forum for very long at all, I suggest you learn the rules and follow them. If you do not follow the rules here, you will get guested, ip banned, and your ISP will be contacted if delinquent behavior continues. This is not a threat, this is how life works on this forum. Follow the rules or pay the price.

It is the responsibility of all the members of this forum to uphold the rules of this forum by reporting delinquent members to the Moderators.  I am lucky to have a job in which I can have browser windows open in the background at work. Otherwise it would be another member having this exact same conversation with you right now. If you would rather hear this from another senior member, I will be happy to get one to tell you the exact same thing I have just said.

You can argue this all you want, you violated the rules and will be responsible for your actions.

P.S. Your childish insults and flames really don't bother me, all they do is make you even more like a spoiled little kid.

Well said.  While I am not a senior member yet I will agree with Snake here Rice.  All we are asking is to show respect towards others.  It is not much to ask.  Thank you for future compliance of the rules.

Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic