FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virginia Tech shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:51pm

Another thing to consider is that reactions in training and reactions in an actual event can differ. It's possible that there was command and control confusion right off the bat, or that this particular police force had not yet adopted and trained for this pattern of response.

We won't know much until after action reviews are made public.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:46pm
I think my US History teacher just said something about visual media and how violent media can effect people, such as this guy from VT...
c4cypher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c4cypher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 4:08pm
This guy didn't seem to be as focused on certain violent medias as the TCM were, he was really screwed up, from what I've read, what with the stalking girls and dark writing and such. I want to know who exactly his 'spilling my blood' ranting and accusations were pointed at.
'Bring the rain!'
New to the game?
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by c4cypher c4cypher wrote:

I want to know who exactly his 'spilling my blood' ranting and accusations were pointed at.
I'd bet even HE didn't know.
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:37pm
Father killed himself last night, and his mother is in critical condition after her attempt failed.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:53pm

Originally posted by ANARCHY_SCOUT ANARCHY_SCOUT wrote:

Father killed himself last night, and his mother is in critical condition after her attempt failed.

You are about 24 hours too late with this internet rumor...

Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:56pm

What kind of moron, seriously so you got made fun of, that's not spilling your friggen blood that's getting teased becuase you more than likely had it coming.

a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:35pm

He sent pictures and videos of himself to nbc in between shootings

Edited by a5Tpp789 - 19 April 2007 at 10:35pm
if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by c4cypher c4cypher wrote:

This guy didn't seem to be as focused on certain violent medias as the TCM were, he was really screwed up, from what I've read, what with the stalking girls and dark writing and such. I want to know who exactly his 'spilling my blood' ranting and accusations were pointed at.
Could be referenceing himself in third person, talking about cutting or other forms of self mutilation. Possibly he had multiple personalities, one was obviously self destructive and he was talking to/about himself (in a sense).
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:38pm
my college campus has two giant posters filled with student's messages to the students over at VT... kinda cool
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 11:23pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
A deadlier school mass murder than what happened in VT . No guns were used.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic