Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-bolt hoses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
UV Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UV Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 10:13pm
Carl,

I hope you understand this by now but, just to be sure, you can review how the M98 works here.  I strongly advise you to read and understand this entire article.  Then, you'll understand how the US5 marker works and this will allow you to understand how an EBolt, Etrigger, etc, work.

Edited by UV Halo - 10 April 2007 at 10:16pm
M98C- W/QwkStrpCut
Comp Air & Palmer Fatty Stab
Gas-Thru Stock
Lapco Sight Rail W/ADCO 30MM EDOT
Qloader W/ CMS
Freak SS W/Stif-Tip * Flatline * Armson Stealth
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 10:20pm

ummm... I know exactly how a standard marker works

I just was confused as what how the ebolt changed the firing system.

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:01am
Let's all ease up on Carl. He knows how the gun works he just had a misunderstanding because he is dealing with a different setup.

My advice, go regless till you find one that suits your budget and does what you need it to.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:38am

ok thx

I would just make it easy and buy a brand new palmers hp but most of my money is slotted for buying another hpa tank... one TC rated this time lol.

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:39am
Since you are going with HPA I would think Palmers is overkill. There are regs that are just as good for a bit less.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:40am
yeah... been trying to find one used, only been seeing 500-600 maxes and not sure 100% if that's worth the risk or it not working.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 8:29pm

ok... anyways not sure if question is gona get answered so ill ask a different one

I want to get a low pressure kit...

I want the a-5 outsides but I don't need the insides (they have hopes for cyclone, my us-5 doesn't have a cyclone.

Can I use is without the valve? aka with just the low pressure chamber? or is the valve really important?

also are there any real advantages to a low pressure hpa tank over a high pressure?

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 1:51pm
The valve is the heart of the lpk. I would say you'd need the valve to see any difference in performance.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 3:39pm
do you think the 98 internals, ad the a5 low pressure chamber would work together?
bluecocker33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecocker33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 4:38pm
Nope doubt the will.

But why would you want them to anyways? As they make a low pressure kit for the 98

Chad
Team Uncanny
TAG Sportz
Predator Inside
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 5:46pm
I don't own a 98
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:19pm

So a question.

Could the a5 lpk work on my gun even though I don't have a cyclone?

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:44pm
I don't see why it wouldn't. There is nothing to me that says it won't work. With the VA work on your gun? Not familiar with the US5s.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 9:03pm

hm... looks like the va on the a5 has a veird attachment.... the thing that looks like a fully atached hookit would be the same size, i'm just unsure about the hook think but I guess it wouldn't matter anyways because it also replaces the power tube.

so you don't think the hole where the cyclone ataches to would cause an air leakage problem?

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 9:18pm
I really don't know, but I thought the cyclone attached to the power tube. So if you just used the power tube you already have you would be fine.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 9:27pm
I thought the lpk replaced the powertube?
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 1:09am
I know that the power tubes are the same on the 98. That doesn't neccesarily mean they are the same on the A5, but I'm willing to bet they are.

Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 1:54am

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

I thought the lpk replaced the powertube?
The LPK includes a new power valve, not a power tube. Uses the OEM tube.

Oops, I see that the Tippmann Low Pressure Kit DOES include the power tube...but is is a standard tube...nothing different about it.

Edited by Bruce A. Frank - 26 April 2007 at 12:59pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 4:45pm

woot the hose came in today...

Installed and works quite nice... no velocity problems

My hpa tank will arrive any day now so i had to test with co2... lets just say it was a bit of a mess...

Can liquid co2 in the gun increase ball breaks also?

Pis to come when my gauge and tank come in... and when I figure out the batteries.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I would mount the battery?

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 11:52pm
Tank cover.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic