Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your face soon to be on a Pizza box.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sonex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:48am

Soooooooooo...If you like pizza, and deadbeats...raise your hand! Cause i have here there first and only "I love pizza and hate my children" Pizzeria (sp?)

Seriously what kinda tard thought of this horrible idea, and what does this solve/prove, I saw the man on the pizza box....i took his money for you? Nobody is gonna care, they're eating pizza clearly they are lazy or broke themselves (depending on whether its Little Cesars or not) they sympathize with the deadbeats lol

FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 10:33am

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Child support is just that - support.  It is not intended to be the sole source of income for the single parent, but a supplement.

Child Support AND Alimony is where it's at...  I've seen that one work very well for some folks...

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:39pm
What they should do is put the mother's pictures on the pizza boxes so that the other men will know which women already have baggage.

And why aren't the mother's out delivering the pizzas for the money. She is the person that decided to have the baby and not adopt it. Why is it the man's fault that the woman wanted to have the child?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

What they should do is put the mother's pictures on the pizza boxes so that the other men will know which women already have baggage.

And why aren't the mother's out delivering the pizzas for the money. She is the person that decided to have the baby and not adopt it. Why is it the man's fault that the woman wanted to have the child?

Because they're a man, obviously they're in the wrong.
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 2:06pm

I hate child support with a passion. I live with my single mom and my brother my dad lives with his (woman he cheated on my mom with) wife and their 3 year old kid. He "pays" my mom 200 every 2 weeks or at least he suppose too. Reality is my mom barely ever gets the check and she has me asking for it thinking maybe since im the one asking he will give up his money easier. Heres the best part he says he doesnt have the money both him and his wife work and either one of their jobs pays more than my moms and they live in a worse neighborhood. I just hate child support it only cause stupid ass problems around my house.

*Edit*

sorry about the long rant.

Edited by ANARCHY_SCOUT - 27 March 2007 at 2:06pm
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic