FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any one notice...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 10:21pm

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by Razgriz Ghost Razgriz Ghost wrote:

Sporz scared me anyway, I kept having this nagging feeling that she was my brother's girlfriend stalking me, the avoidence thing didn't help, kinda like she was trolling, and believe me I have fair grounds to think this, she's done it before.

well it's the truth

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:11am

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Sporz scared me anyway, I kept having this nagging feeling that she was my brother's girlfriend stalking me, the avoidence thing didn't help, kinda like she was trolling, and believe me I have fair grounds to think this, she's done it before.

well it's the truth

Funny just out of sheer randomness.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 4:34am
This just in! I Update fron Sporx!

Reasons why I haven't been on teh Forum Lately in Crammed Nutshell

Monk has pretty much got it covered. I do must of my surfing at school, but now the Tippmann Forum is blocked and I can't visit. I'm not playing Spring Softball though...cuz I'm a Senior and I have a job now. I work at a Bowling Alley on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So there goes my weekend. When I'm done with school, I go and work out, was working with teh Spirng Drama Production and then visit my boyfriend (Robert) as much as possible because he is now working an outage at a power plant. So I won't be able to see him for like a month with him working 6/12s. What Sucks is that Robert's dad (Ron) was diagnosed with Stomach cancer about a month and a half ago. He just received his second shot of kimo(sp). So I'm been trying to be as supportive as possible and really be there for Robert. I'm his best friend and girl friend so I really need to be there for him because his Dad is all he has. There is less than one quarter left of school so i have senioratis really bad. I try to spend as much time with the "girls" as possible if I'm not busy with anything else. I've been so busy that I don't have time watch the New Episodes of South Park! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I really should have used paragraphs but didn't. Oh well. Oh wanna hear some news? I'm a prom queen canidate, I didn two pullups for my Physical Fitness test and I now have two bunnies for Easter.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 11:16am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

I didn two pullups for my Physical Fitness test .
what a beast
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Dye Playa Dye Playa wrote:

I did two pullups for my Physical Fitness test .
what a beast

yeah I know. I only had to do one, but ahh yeah *pops fingers* I went ahead and did two.
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 12:18pm
try this site at your school, www.hidebrowse.com it's a proxy server and you can go onto almost any site.  if it's not blocked that is.
what?
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 1:35pm

I've been so busy that I don't have time watch the New Episodes of South Park! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

What's the point of liveing if you cant watch the new episode of SP.

I for one, would have no purpose.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 3:26pm
Well, there goes my 'dining in hell' theory...
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:39pm
I've dined in hell, last night for example while eating at the same end of the table at carrabas with my mother and her step mother yelling at each other over the best treatment for my grandfathers cancer. That was pretty much dining in hell, trying to slowly eat my chicken alfredo without jumping up and screaming "LATER BIZITCHS!!" and walking out the door lighting up a cigerette and going on my way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic