FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MARINES!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:57pm
One day our DI came in and said "I'm sick from drinking and tired from (sex)... leave me alone and I'll leave you alone"

A day of no IT...worked for us.   

Edited by Linus - 09 March 2007 at 8:10pm
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2007 at 8:14pm

Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

Wait wait wait, Clark, what happened after you and him were drunk?

I woke up naked in my hotel room...(!)

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2007 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Ha Ha Ha Marines FTW!
FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 2:17pm

Sweet [/Cartman]

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

One day our DI came in and said "I'm sick from drinking and tired from (sex)... leave me alone and I'll leave you alone"

would IT be the same as quarterdecking?
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Yeah, I am defiantly getting trashed tomorrow night.

I can hold my liquor pretty well, but I am a light weight compared to alot of the Marines here.

And you do have to be slightly retarded to join the Corps. I hate every day of my life right now. Unless your a reservist, then you have it good.

Idk about that reservist thing. Im not really liking the reserves. You get so used to home, that when your time comes to do your weekend of service, it really sucks to have to go.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Ha Ha Ha Marines FTW!

LOL. That exchange was full of funny. Just the way EE said his bit...
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by warman warman wrote:

all im saying is i have had plenty of experience with officers who have no business doing anything other than getting a cla degree, its not that they are stupid, its that there only smart on paper. but that being said i wish you the best of luck on flying a jet for the military, and you will need it, the odds are stacked against you

You have to be like top 50 in your class at Air Force Academy to fly. My brother's friend just made flight school.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

Exact same thing.

Quarterdeck = IT

IT for DI's = Individual Training
IT for Recruits = Individual Thrashing
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 6:15am

Exact same thing.

Quarterdeck = IT

gotcha. that must have been a nice day though. We never had a day like that. bummer. They would make us pour salt on our tongues though. and pepper, I always hated that the most.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 8:08am

After my brother finished his basic training and AIT, he reported to his first National Guard drill on a friday night. As he was hanging around, his LT slammed into the barracks and yelled to him.

"Lonecke!"

he said he just about crapped himself, he'd been there two hours...what could he have screwed up already?

"Why aren't you drinking?"

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 12:45pm

Exact same thing.

Quarterdeck = IT

gotcha. that must have been a nice day though. We never had a day like that. bummer. They would make us pour salt on our tongues though. and pepper, I always hated that the most.

WHat I hated the most was water I.T.... drink water bulls and spin in circles until you puke.. never fun.

I understand everything in boot has a purpose (like up/downs) but.. water I.T.?
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 1:59pm

Exact same thing.

Quarterdeck = IT

WHat I hated the most was water I.T.... drink water bulls and spin in circles until you puke.. never fun.

I understand everything in boot has a purpose (like up/downs) but.. water I.T.?
  Anything I couldn't figure out a reason for, I always chalked up to being for the amusment of the DI's. I remember a recruit tripped over a footlocker, tried to do a shoulder roll and recover, only to slam into a stantion with his feet in the air. The DI laughed his ass off, then made him do it two more times.

The absolute worst is when someone writes home to mommy complaining that he was ordered not to drink milk in the morning(before PT) and she calls Brig. Gen Trion, who calls your SDI and tells him that his recruits are to drink milk. We were all forced to have at least three glasses, then go directly to the pit until half the platoon vomited, or run up and down the ladderwell(can't tell you how much I hated being on 3rd deck) with all our gear, then jam ourselves(80 something recruits) into the showers, and continue screwing with us until they ran out of time. After two weeks of that, we all got the point.

That incident, and the memories of the good times playing footlocker games until well after lights out are what I think of anytime I get the retarded idea of trying that again.

holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

After my brother finished his basic training and AIT, he reported to his first National Guard drill on a friday night. As he was hanging around, his LT slammed into the barracks and yelled to him.

"Lonecke!"

he said he just about crapped himself, he'd been there two hours...what could he have screwed up already?

"Why aren't you drinking?"

My reserve center last drill told us that on this upcoming drill we would be having a barbeque in the evening and consuming adult beverages. My CO then asked for a show of hand of all under 21. I of course raised my hand. He then said "well your all drinking first".

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:57pm
Oh jeez.. the footlocker games.

"Mt Suribachi on my quarterdeck NOW!"

"Aye aye sir" as we all dump out footlockers together in one big pile.

And I know how you feel about the 3rd deck.. I was there as well.

Although I guess my platoon was lucky.. others in Hotel had to bring their mattresses in to the rain room and turn the water on.

Oh how I miss the DI blank-blank games.
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 4:29pm
I dont know how you miss those stupid games. I always wanted to smack and idiot during those. Most of our games involved the Rifle though. Being 1st BN. we did all punishment revolving around drill so everything was drill related. they were really good at making you suffer with that rifle. the simplest things over a long period of time like sky tuck or pulling the bolt to the rear and putting your other pinky in the front sight assembly after a while would drive you insane. I never understood why the DI's would put their fingers in the chamber during that, one slip of my hand and his finger is messed up good from that bolt
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 5:19pm

Kris, he obviously put his finger there to ensure you didn't let the bolt slip, since you knew he'd murder you if you slammed his finger in the bolt. We played a ton of rifle games, often for no particular reason other than for drill. Our SDI always had something up his sleeve, like removing out cleaning kits and filling our buttstocks with baggies of wet sand to weight our rifles.

Idiots can be dealt with after lights out, either by being pelted with other people's canteens(a full canteen to the groin will ruin your night) or completely filling his boots with shaving gel, which results in a priceless look on their face when they put them on in the morning. We figured out that most of our "screw-screw" games would continue until we were all pissed enough that fights broke out. Either someone would knock out the guy who got us in trouble in the first place, or a few guys would just take one for the platoon and start a random fight. Our killhat loved getting us to beat the crap out of each other.

tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Squishey Squishey wrote:

tequila and gin are the best things to get drunk off of imo. 

just what i had last weekend, and next.. 2.5 shots of gin and 5 shots of tequila
what?
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 6:18pm

Not so lesbian after all then are yah?
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 6:38pm
you know our platoon never did any of that crap for some reason. we all got relatively along. except when it came to the guide. he was a girl. so one night someone filled his ICB's with water. he was crying about it all day long the next day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic