FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball Shotgun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

I for one, find him sexy.

Translation:  Hybrid's hot . . . Bizmo's not.
Bizmo View Drop Down
Strike 2&3 - Flaming & Filter Dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Originally posted by Bizmo Bizmo wrote:

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Alright, forget it. Let's cut to the chase.

There. I don't know why I look so puzzled.

you are white and skinny, what do you do all day? NERD! im probly younger than you and way stronger... Thank you football

I am white, yes. Good observation. I am skinny, yes. 6'1, 160 pounds and body fat of 6 percent. Did I ask you to tell me your thoughts? No. Do you think I care what you think? Hopefully not. Do I care what shape you're in? "No" does not even begin to describe it. What do I do all day? I run. I don't sit on a god damn internet paintball forum and puff myself up to make myself feel better, unlike you.

LIER!! for one if you ran you wouldnt be so white, for two you would have more body streanth wich you dont, and for three I dont spend my time on the internet, most ive spent is 15 min this year. Also i bet you couldnt say that to my face, just like the others you would run off crying you little **edited**! oh and i do play football heres our school site with one of my pictures posted on it. http://www.mapleton.k12.oh.us/Football%202003.htm
<no personal attacks in your sig, please>
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:30pm
I'm not known to be a liar.
diedonimpact View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diedonimpact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 11:11pm

your tall and white, but god loves you

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 10:45am

Meh. Football is (our favorite term thats not allowed on the forum) anyway. A bunch of sweaty men (In your case boys) jumping all over each other in tight pants... hmm...

Lacrosse is where its at anyway.

Bizmo View Drop Down
Strike 2&3 - Flaming & Filter Dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Meh. Football is (our favorite term thats not allowed on the forum) anyway. A bunch of sweaty men (In your case boys) jumping all over each other in tight pants... hmm...

Not jumping laying out and making them cry. tight pants are so it keeps the protective pads in place and for the other team not to grab onto them. From your point of view working hard enough to sweat must be a sin. You dont like it because its to hard for you and you actully have to do work.
<no personal attacks in your sig, please>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:29am

. . . oh and i do play football heres our school site with one of my pictures posted on it. http://www.mapleton.k12.oh.us/Football%202003.htm

Hey, did anyone happen to visit the site and notice that his team is 0 and 10?

Edited Note: They also scored 78 points for the season compared to the 527 scored against them.

Edited by Mack - 27 May 2007 at 2:31am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:31am

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

. . . oh and i do play football heres our school site with one of my pictures posted on it. http://www.mapleton.k12.oh.us/Football%202003.htm

Bahaha. I did not notice that.

8-72. 0-64. 0-67.

NOICE JOB!

What to do? View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 4/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote What to do? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 10:44am

Edited Note: They also scored 78 points for the season compared to the 527 scored against them.

Heh...yeah...lol

Gunchicken View Drop Down

Guested 7-26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunchicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 3:48pm

Look at the size of the team though, are school is the same way, small teams never win.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Gunchicken Gunchicken wrote:

Look at the size of the team though, are school is the same way, small teams never win.

Two things:

• Most places, schools size doesn't matter because of this thing they call "divisions."  (Or "classes," depending upon the area of the country you are in.)
  • But what makes it really funny is that he was calling people "losers" in another thread.

Edited by Mack - 30 May 2007 at 1:36am
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 1:11pm
Wow. I wanted to make joke thread on shotguns and saw this spoiler. I forgot all about this thread, and apparently missed alot of fun.

Two people guested, anyone have links to Kickin's thread?
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 1:25pm

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Not jumping laying out and making them cry. tight pants are so it keeps the protective pads in place and for the other team not to grab onto them. From your point of view working hard enough to sweat must be a sin. You dont like it because its to hard for you and you actully have to do work.

Ah, so your maxi pads dont move and the other team doesn't grab your butt? Ah, real manly

Guested 7-26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunchicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 4:56pm

Originally posted by Gunchicken Gunchicken wrote:

Two things:

• Most places, schools size doesn't matter because of this thing they call "divisions."  (Or "classes," depending upon the area of the country you are in.)
  • But what makes it really funny is that he was calling people "losers" in another thread.
who cares anyways, i want to see that shotgun...
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:55pm
Well I leave more like got banned and I come back and some kid named bizmo is trying to start an argument over a gay mans sport wow bizmo you can just leave my thread.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 6:32pm
He's banned, kinda like you.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 8:26pm
lol good and unfortunately I did get banned but I am back now and God damn it I want pics.

Guested 7-26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunchicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 10:09am
I WANT TO SEE THE PAINTBALL SHOTGUN!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 3:18pm
It's not gonna happen. Stop asking.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 3:55pm
Ya the paintball shot gun is long gone it has been damaged a ton and I am not willing to spend the money to fix it up so like they said it's not going to happen so get over it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic