Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What you should never do.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
(V)ike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (V)ike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What you should never do.
    Posted: 16 February 2007 at 3:07pm

What you should never do with a loaded paintball gun.

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/movie.php?id=246

If you have seen other videos of people doing stupid and immature things that can hurt them and others with anything that is paintball related. Please post it here, for that we can show the people that are new to the sport what they should not do.  

Edited by (V)ike - 16 February 2007 at 3:08pm
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 3:39pm
It's better we dont post stupid and immature videos so that we dont give new players any ideas.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
(V)ike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (V)ike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 3:40pm
True.
"There are those who said this day will never come. What are they to say now?" -Halo 2
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 4:06pm
thats so fake. but i do know of someone that it really happened to
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 4:40pm
I saw somebody do that during a game once. The hopper on their rental marker was jamming up. A friend of mine had them pinned down and was rapidly blowing away the light cover (thin branches and leaves) they were using and I was moving in for the elimination from the flank. The guy was shooting "gangsta" style and couldn't understand why there was no paint coming out. Just as I was getting ready to take him out, he shook his marker then looked down the barrel and shot himself in the mask. He shook his head, called out, and left. We all laughed.
TIPPY98ACT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPY98ACT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 4:41pm
Yah, I saw that video a couple of month's ago. A friend e-mailed it to me. I have watched several times and I don't only find it to be one of the dumbest things a person could ever do with any type of gun. But I also think it is fake! Notice how he gently set's the gun down after the shot to his eye. I don't care who you are, if that was real I think the last thing on your mind would be damage to your gun. If you want to see something funny click here!
nathanours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 5:29pm
that definately looks so fake...

sorry if this offends any one but it is funny

Tippman 98c w/ J&J ceramic barrel
polished internals
expansion chamber
UF #1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UF #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 7:29pm
Only CO2 is coming out. At least that is what I heard.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 7:43pm
if paint actually came out you would see the spray forom it every where, and he would definatly panic alot more.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic