Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 repair kit ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
canadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 repair kit ?
    Posted: 22 January 2007 at 12:01pm
Anyone know when a repair kit will be released for the X7 ? 
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 12:10pm
probably soon. If you have any issues with your marker, however, call tippmann's customer support line and they'll be more than happy to ship you anything you might need as the marker is obviously still under warranty.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
canadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 12:15pm
:) nope it was my dumbass that caused the problem, I couldn't get the velocity under 350 (new marker this is expected) so I cut the spring.....one to many now she rapid fires... someone mentioned that the A-5 spring will fit..is this true?
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by canadian canadian wrote:

:) nope it was my dumbass that caused the problem, I couldn't get the velocity under 350 (new marker this is expected) so I cut the spring.....one to many now she rapid fires... someone mentioned that the A-5 spring will fit..is this true?

I cant tell you for sure, but you could always try.  If you get a spring kit, you probably could find a spring that puts the velocity where you want it.

Edited by Yomillio - 22 January 2007 at 3:04pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 6:19pm
And Tippmann's folks will usually ship you a new spring, no questions asked.
canadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:23pm
I called the customer support number and was very promptly told that they do not sell to the public, they directed me to www.tippmannparts.com who said they did not have any parts and did not know when they were expecting them in..

the lesson here kiddies is...don't let me mess around with markers ;) I have a tendency to cause them harm hehe
get out of the way of the fat guy...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 6:28pm
Did you ask to buy one? Nah, you want warranty replacement my friend! If you say "Buy" they'll tell you "We don't sell to the public" but if you say "Need a warranty replacement" then they'll hook you up!
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Did you ask to buy one? Nah, you want warranty replacement my friend! If you say "Buy" they'll tell you "We don't sell to the public" but if you say "Need a warranty replacement" then they'll hook you up!

Gotta learn the tricks of the trade, my friend!

canadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Gotta learn the tricks of the trade, my friend!

Ah yes young grasshopper has much to learn!

Thanks guys
get out of the way of the fat guy...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic