FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halo B issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halo B issues
    Posted: 18 January 2007 at 3:59pm
Well, I went to install the batteries today, so I put the batteries into the pack and hit the power button.  It worked.  I but the pack into the compartment and put the battery door on.  I went to try it again, didnt work.  I took the door off, pulled the pack out, hit the power button, still wont work.  I know im pressing the button long enough, and the wires arent loose, so could it be a pinched wire?  Any other ideas?  If so, what kind of replacement wires do I need?
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 10:44pm
Check the wire harness. Take off the 6 battery pack from the 9 volt adapter. Check that wire. If it looks ok, put it back together and try again.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 10:51pm

Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

Well, I went to install the batteries today, so I put the batteries into the pack and hit the power button.  It worked.  I but the pack into the compartment and put the battery door on.  I went to try it again, didnt work.  I took the door off, pulled the pack out, hit the power button, still wont work.  I know im pressing the button long enough, and the wires arent loose, so could it be a pinched wire?  Any other ideas?  If so, what kind of replacement wires do I need?

Check the polarity in the holder of all the batteries. Two batteries reversed will prevent the Halo from even turning on.

Pinching the wires in the cover is not usually damaging to the wires. (not like pinching the battery wires to the E-Bolt between the marker shells).

Edited by Bruce A. Frank - 19 January 2007 at 2:33am
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 6:03am
I was able to isolate the problem last night.  Holding on the power button, I started messing around with the wires, and found out that it was the little thing that you would normally attach a 9v to... fixed it.

Edited by Yomillio - 19 January 2007 at 6:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic