Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

you know you’re a poor college kid...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Pump Scout View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pump Scout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 1:20pm
Write a letter to Jim Doyle... I'll bet he'd help out!
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 1:56pm
If possible I would like you to MS Paint hows exactly you plan to replicate the spin cycle.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

If possible I would like you to MS Paint hows exactly you plan to replicate the spin cycle.

I'd like a video actually, or at least a gif.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 2:04pm

well... it was a complex proccess of trying to push/mix the clothes around in the water, failing, then watching my gf show me how and just doing it for me. 

they got clean and and smell nice.  they just took a while to dry, my pants were still a bit wet this morning

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 2:12pm

??
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 2:28pm
Wow, I actually sort of envy you....Being a commuter and living at home still....I kind of feel like I'm missing out on the "college experience"....

TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Wow, I actually sort of envy you....Being a commuter and living at home still....I kind of feel like I'm missing out on the "college experience"....
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 3:48pm
go to college close enough your parents and drop it off for them on saturday, pick it up sunday. 
Canadians do it on top.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 4:31pm
well for a while i was going home or to my gf's dad's house almost every weekend, or i could last a while in just my regular clothes... i have a fairly limited work wardrobe.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 4:37pm

Hopefully you wont marry a wife that doesnt pay the full morgage dor 8 months and you have to pay double the morgage for over a year.

O joy!

I have 2 more months of this crap, hopefully.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by TheSpookyKids87 TheSpookyKids87 wrote:

Agreed... It saves a rather ludicrous amount of money for me, though.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 5:22pm
Thank God for having a girlfriend that cooks, cleans, and blows me all day long.

Cue breakup....now

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Thank God for having a girlfriend that cooks, cleans, and blows me all day long.

Cue breakup....now

So does she blow you before or after she cooks you?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I'm down to 1 to 2 meals a day cause of money. I actually feel guilty buying food, cause Im running so low on $$

Dude, didn't you just buy an X7?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Hella Cool Hella Cool wrote:

I'm down to 1 to 2 meals a day cause of money. I actually feel guilty buying food, cause Im running so low on $$
Dude, didn't you just buy an X7?

Not buy exactly...I'm a fast runner...

As much as it may suck/ be stressful at times, I'm soooo glad I'm doing this. Its some of the best times ever, even just being a student. If you have a chance to go to school after highschool, I'll always recommend it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 10:09pm
free haircuts ftw!

especially from a girl who works in a salon and graduated from cosmetology school
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by TheSpookyKids87 TheSpookyKids87 wrote:

Agreed... It saves a rather ludicrous amount of money for me, though.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Cue breakup....now

So does she blow you before or after she cooks you?

Dude, I don't know why but I found that extremely funny last night during my Geology class...I was like stifling my giggles and people were looking at me funny....good stuff....

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

PCF, just shower with your clothes on.

It gets worse. I remember eating a snickers bar and a bowl of Easy-Mac day for three days out of the week to afford real food the rest of the time.
All I had to eat today was a can of Spaghettios for breakfast and a can of Chunky soup for dinner. I need to get to the store, but I haven't had time yet.

I wish my gf could cook. She always makes me cook because I'm good at it.

Edited by Benjichang - 17 January 2007 at 5:35pm
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 6:09pm
I'm sure you'll look back on these days and laugh... or cry. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic