FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a-5 ebolt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 4:30pm
you will have to do some milling to make the ram fit, you will have to cut out 2 gills for the ram to stay securely in..  also the trigger switch can fit behind the trigger but you will have to cut out the safety, and some of the excess stuff behind.  you would have to drill out 2 holes to keep the switch in place.  but then theres the problem about fitting the board into the grip.  and also having the battery placement on the gun.  My advice is wait until you have more understanding and knowledge on the ebolt. and actually buy one first so you know how each part is in size and comparison before you decide on doing actually doing the idea.
what?
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 5:29pm

thanks

I talked to karl last night on msn and thanks to him i now have a pretty good understanding of how one works.

I really just want to be sure the e-bolt won't be too small and i've wasted $80-100

Money is tight, i bought a dog this morning and i have to drop another 150 for my drivers license tomorrow.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 5:41pm
Where do you live that your drivers license costs $150??
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 11:59pm

Ontario, it's actually more like $125.

And that gets you the test, 5 years of licensing fees, and your first driving test for your G2.

Do you americans use G1, G2 or G's?

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 1:38am
I don't know what Gs are. I know I have a class F license, and it only costed me $10.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 2:38am

yeah the actual license is $10 but it includes $50 for your g2 drivers test and $65 for 5 years of licensing fees. (or something like that)

• Learners permit (G1): Available at age 16, with the passing of a multiple choice road theory test, a driving permit is issued which allows the learning driver to drive on roads accompanied by someone with full valid driver's licence whose BAC is less than .05 and has been fully licenced for four years. The driver also cannot drive roads with a posted speed limit over 80 km/h (50 MPH) or between 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM and must maintain their own BAC at zero.
  • Probationary licence (G2): Available after having held a learners permit for 12 or eight months if the driver has completed a certain number of driving lessons with recognized driving school. Probationary licence is acquired after successfully completing a road test. At this point the driver must still maintain a BAC of zero. As of 2005 drivers with a G2 licences are restricted in the number of passengers under 19 that they can carry during night-time driving.
  • Full licence (G): After 1 year of possessing the G2 licence a driver can take an additional road test that often includes driving on a four lane divided highway. With successful completion they will obtain a full licence which carries no restrictions and are not required to take any further tests until 80 providing they renew their licence regularly. Drivers 80 years of age and over must complete a vision and knowledge test and participate in a 90-minute group education session to renew their licence.
  • <just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 2:46pm

well im pissed cause i couldn't get my license. They had changed the law on the identification needed to get one, the day before i went.

but i am in the process of getting an ebolt. I ordered a double trigger for my us-5 and also a powertube, though im not sure if jcs will ship it to me

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 10:58pm

What is included in the low pressure kit?

does it modify internals or does it just change the asa?

karll View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:03am
    I don't blieve it changes the asa at all. I know you get a new valve with a lighter spring, a lighter rear bolt (which you won't use if you have your ebolt), a vertical adapter, a low pressure chamber, new SS line, and a few fittings.

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 11:16am

yeah ill figure that out after the e-bolt project.

im pretty much 99% doing this

just looking into buying an ebolt

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 12:39am
    anyone have the pictures of the inside of an e-bolted a5 using the tippmann e-bolt?
    karll View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 1:53am
    I think the only two projects were done using clippard rams with custom sleeves.

karll View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 12:13pm

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:13pm

mmmm.... need pictures

i need to know if this is a go or not.

karll View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 10:30pm
    Break out a ruler. Take some measurements of how long the stroke of your marker is. Go to the clippard site. Buy the appropriate ram. Go to a local machine shop and talk to a machinist about what you need made.

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 10:35pm

i'm really not into doing a custom job.

I'm hoping someone with a ebolted 98 can measure the width of each part of their e-bolt.

karll View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 12:22am
    Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

i'm really not into doing a custom job.

So you want an Ebolted A5, but you don't want to do a custom job. That just doesn't compute.

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 3:35pm

I don't want to make a custom ebolt

I just need someone to measure the circumference of their e-bolt

tecumseh View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 6:25pm
    carl, getting those pictures for you. i might have something else that may interest you for pretty cheap..
    what?
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 11:57pm

what else?

ohh and if for some reason I miss something and it is not 100% airtight will it:

a) Leak a bit

B) completely drain my tank in a few seconds

c) explode and possibly hurt/kill me (which would be bad)

just asking because all the pics i've seen of model 98 ebolts don't look 100% airtight.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
      Share Topic