FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saddam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

2. Am I wanting to watch this video sheerly out of blood/gore lust?

There isn't much blood involved in hanging somebody.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

2. Am I wanting to watch this video sheerly out of blood/gore lust?

There isn't much blood involved in hanging somebody.

Unless..... 
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 3:10pm
the video was kinda nasty... but it could possibly be the only one we will ever see
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 7:24pm
Curiosity was my reason for wanting to see the video. I just wanted to see the video of a leader being executed. You don't get to see that every day!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Curiosity was my reason for wanting to see the video. I just wanted to see the video of a leader being executed. You don't get to see that every day!

Only about once every 60 or so years do you see leaders being executed by hanging.....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 11:43pm
Friggin' Milosevic had to have a heart attack in jail and ruin it for the internet...
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 12:13am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Friggin' Milosevic had to have a heart attack in jail and ruin it for the internet...

The ICTY could only impose a maximum sentence of life imprisonment anyway.

But if you want to watch a video of a guy sitting in a cell for the rest of his life...whatever floats your boat...

Although, it might get exciting if Ratko Mladić showed him a bit of prison love.

Edited by Brian Fellows - 02 January 2007 at 12:16am
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

The ICTY could only impose a maximum sentence of life imprisonment anyway.

But if you want to watch a video of a guy sitting in a cell for the rest of his life...whatever floats your boat...

Although, it might get exciting if Ratko Mladić showed him a bit of prison love.

"Ethnically cleanse me harder! HARDER!"
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 11:58am
i heard on the news last night that they are going to sell full length dvd's of saddam's execution.
Canadians do it on top.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 4:12pm
Ha Ha your dead <jerk>!

Edited by Evil Elvis - 02 January 2007 at 5:02pm

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Squishey Squishey wrote:

i heard on the news last night that they are going to sell full length dvd's of saddam's execution.

Care to substantiate that with any legit sources? I can't find a single thing about it on the internet other than what you just said.

AngelSlayer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I still don't favor death sentences.

It's all pretty pointless, IMO. The world isn't going to be any better with Saddam dead. Life isn't going to be any different for the Iraqi's or anyone else for that matter.

in many cases it doesnt really solve anything to execute someone (just "joe murderer"), well it saves taxpayers $18000 a year. Saddams death is a definite symbol of the end of his reign, and could very well unify the country.

but thats me

Hey, Pate, it does feel good to be a gangster.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I would pay for that webcam.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by AngelSlayer AngelSlayer wrote:

Saddams death is a definite symbol of the end of his reign, and could very well unify the country.

but thats me
   As far as symbolism goes I think it was bloody awful. The executioners were very far from professional, ski masks, casual clothing, not to mention ridiculing him and chanting for Al-Sadyr. they're expected to represnt the Iraqi government, and if the Iraqi government represents Muqtada Al-Sadyr, IMO, they can all go to hell.

I'm still hoping it may unify the country, but I doubt it will be in a good way. If we're lucky they'll lash out at Al-Sadyr and maybe his militia can finally be disarmed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic