Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

helmet cam help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
E-Wall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-Wall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: helmet cam help
    Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:33pm
    I was looking to buy a helmet camera.  Most of the helmet cameras i've seen come with just the lense but nothing to capture the video on.  I dont own a camera and i dont want to buy an expensive one just so i can use a helmet camera.  I was wondering if they sell video capture devices.  so i could hook up my helmt cam to it and just put the video capture device in my back pack.  If how much video will it capture before its full? and where can i get a video capture device.  I think i wanted something like this but im not sure     http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-det ails.asp?EdpNo=171736&Sku=P67-1086  help me please
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:39pm
what you have there needs to be hooked up the the computer...i will do some digging and try to find something for you.
If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:41pm
Wrong Forum...
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:46pm
helmetcamera.com has cams...they all have a separate recorder that comes with it...i would buy a package deal like this instead of trying to piece together something from a few different places/manufacturers...

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
E-Wall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-Wall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:09pm

this isn't the wrong forum. i plan to use the helmet cam for paintball

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by E-Wall E-Wall wrote:

this isn't the wrong forum. i plan to use the helmet cam for paintball

The common consensus amongst regulars nowadays is that T&O is the "off-topic/Small talk" section of the forums.  New Players is generally what is used for paintball stuff...
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic