Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where Can I Buy It?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TIPPY98ACT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPY98ACT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Can I Buy It?
    Posted: 14 December 2006 at 12:42am
Can anyone tell me were I can get a pouch for a 20oz tank to use with a remote line? I don't want a vest or belt that has pods on it. I just want to be able to carry the tank on my belt.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 8:12am
Fanny Pack?

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:26am
I dont know if they make just a pouch for a tank. I think you'll need to get a pack that has the +1 pouch for tanks. Otherwise, you'll have to improvise with something else, like a fanny pack as mentioned.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Snick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 10:28am

take a big sock and put the tank in it, and near the top cut out to slits which you can run your belt through.

Ghetto but it works very well actually.
Personally though, I just stick it in my pocket.

And you could even get a sock with a color that matches the rest of your clothes if you care.

dontrummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontrummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 3:12pm
some pouches that you buy have pod holder and tank holders and some of them you can take the pods off so its just the tank. but i dont know wich ones can.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 4:38pm
Try here.

Edited by Mack - 16 December 2006 at 2:28am
SRG.Slims View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRG.Slims Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 7:59pm

search through this page theres many. hope you find it!

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/category.asp?SEARCH= POUCH&PAGE=ALL

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2006 at 8:15pm

www.walmart.com used to have one

Bandit5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandit5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2006 at 9:38pm
This should work: HERE

Edited by Bandit5 - 15 December 2006 at 9:39pm
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2006 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Try here.
ummm...
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
TIPPY98ACT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPY98ACT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2006 at 12:42am
Thanks guys. I should be able to find what I am looking for. Mack... what is up with the link?
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2006 at 2:26am
Originally posted by TIPPY98ACT TIPPY98ACT wrote:

Thanks guys. I should be able to find what I am looking for. Mack... what is up with the link?

Good question, when I tested it, it linked to the correct page on the Opsgear site.

Edited Note: Fixed.

Edited by Mack - 16 December 2006 at 2:28am
keeter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 10:47pm
hey can anyone tell me where i can find parts for a sl-68 II more on the order of the o-rings?
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 10:48pm
tippmannparts.com

keeter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 11:00pm
thx Snake6 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic