Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which branch of the service would YOU joi

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: pick one
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
227 [5.99%]
1338 [35.33%]
433 [11.43%]
1709 [45.13%]
80 [2.11%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Joined: 12 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 12752
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:30pm
dave ftw!


/thread
Back to Top
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Captain America

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:06pm
Already Been Claimed! HOOAH!!!!



Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Back to Top
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Marine Corps ftw


M yA ssR idesI nN avyE quipmentS ir!



N everA gainV olunteerY ourself


A intR eady to beM arinesY et




A rent
R eal
M arines
Y et

Kinda like yours. Just no to be.
Back to Top
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Joined: 09 December 2005
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 2437
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 6:39pm
JTF2
Back to Top
battlefreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 June 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1421
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battlefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:03pm
airforce, because im into aviation and planes plus you get to blow **edited** up!
Back to Top
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Joined: 19 September 2005
Location: Houston, Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 11763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:08pm
Oooo. Unlimited votes. Why has no one jacked this up yet?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Back to Top
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Dead man...

Joined: 02 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8925
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:13pm

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Oooo. Unlimited votes. Why has no one jacked this up yet?
I think we all know what to do in that case, find the most obscure answer, vote ten zillion times

Seriously, to allow multiple votes don't you actually need to click that option? It's not a default. If people whine, they should not be retarded next time.

Back to Top
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Joined: 19 September 2005
Location: Houston, Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 11763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:42pm
T3H N4VY IS 1337!!!1!!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Back to Top
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Joined: 11 March 2004
Location: Turkey
Status: Offline
Points: 8102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:49pm
CT
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by battlefreak battlefreak wrote:

airforce, because im into aviation and planes plus you get to blow **edited** up!

The Airforce doesn't blow anything up, unless you are an officer and a pilot.
Back to Top
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Joined: 02 December 2003
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 13330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:21pm
I've considered going airforce
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Back to Top
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Joined: 06 November 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5040
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:24pm

The Army isn't a bad choice. My brother was going to be sent over, but they held his unit back because they decided they don't need to keep rushing people over seas. He has gone up in ranking relatively fast with a better pay than being in other branches. He is a reserve right now, but he has been ranking faster than my cousin who is in the Marines and had joined sooner.


SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Back to Top
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Joined: 29 December 2005
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 3489
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:28pm
Jedi
Back to Top
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Joined: 17 November 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1157
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

CT

T
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:35pm
The reason why the Army moves up in grades so fast is because of their attrition rate, its through the roof. Also they ship kids to boot camp as E-4's, whereas the Corps only ships you as a E-1 or E-2.

Two completely different  branches with different missions.
Back to Top
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

The Army isn't a bad choice. My brother was going to be sent over, but they held his unit back because they decided they don't need to keep rushing people over seas. He has gone up in ranking relatively fast with a better pay than being in other branches. He is a reserve right now, but he has been ranking faster than my cousin who is in the Marines and had joined sooner.



pay only depends on rank and job. example. explosive ordnance disposal get paid more because they are crazy and no one wants to do it. also promotion may be faster because of room available in his MOS field. Marines take longer because you need to be a certain rank for a certain time in order to be promoted. then you need to qualify. also. some MOS' have a lot less room for promotion and therefore you may not get promoted fast at all. like the infantry. slow moving field since a lot of Marines are in the infantry.
Back to Top
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Joined: 12 July 2002
Location: BEHIND YOU!
Status: Offline
Points: 1239481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:44pm
You all know that I attempted to join the Marines.

I'm still working on un-brainwashing my parents so that I can join with no issues at all.

So yea, Marines ftw
Back to Top
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Joined: 19 September 2005
Location: Houston, Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 11763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by Navy Poll Navy Poll wrote:

1338

NOOOOOOO!

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:47pm
Kris what are you know anyways, a Cpl?
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

The reason why the Army moves up in grades so fast is because of their attrition rate, its through the roof. Also they ship kids to boot camp as E-4's, whereas the Corps only ships you as a E-1 or E-2.

Two completely different  branches with different missions.


I dont know of any army soldiers in boot camp as E-4's.  You don't make rank until you're out of boot camp, if you get really good on the ASVAB and max your PT test, you can make E-2, and if you're really lucky, perhaps Sergeant, but I've yet to hear of an E-4.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.188 seconds.