Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bummer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Schlockmerc View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Namecalling, 12/6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlockmerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bummer...
    Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:10pm

My teachers mom just died. That bites, 'cause it's so close to christmas, now the season'l just depress her.

George Zimmer is a sexy mother
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:13pm
"That's a bummer man...That's a bummer..."

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:16pm
Why do you care about your teacher?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlockmerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:22pm
Well, Connies a great person, and she goes out of her way to help people. Like, I'm a diabetic, and, whenever our class does something where they hand out candy, (Halloween) she always brings some sugar free stuff for me. Just little thing like that. She's a really nice person, and it sucks that her mom died.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:24pm
Connie?

You call her by her first name...

Next thing you are going to tell me is that you are banging her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlockmerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Connie?

That's not only humorless, it's disrespectful. She's got a weird last name, so we call her by her first name. Seriously, I know you don't have any clue who I'm talking about, but please, show at least a minimal amount of respect.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Schlockmerc Schlockmerc wrote:

Connie?

That's not only humorless, it's disrespectful. She's got a weird last name, so we call her by her first name. Seriously, I know you don't have any clue who I'm talking about, but please, show at least a minimal amount of respect.

So what is she like in bed?

Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 1:06pm
Schlock you're new here right? Not only do most people not care about our individual lifes, they are more than willing to make obscene jokes about it. Not saying it's right but that's the way it goes. Either way hope things get better for your teacher.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlockmerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 1:06pm
..........Better than your (insert family member here)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlockmerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Razgriz Ghost Razgriz Ghost wrote:

Schlock you're new here right? Not only do most people not care about our individual lifes, they are more than willing to make obscene jokes about it. Not saying it's right but that's the way it goes. Either way hope things get better for your teacher.
   Thanks for the heads up.
rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:27pm
haha do you stay after school for "extra credit"?
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:33pm

You dolts really DONT have any respect for anything or anyone but yourselves do you?

Its always been the sun rising and setting on your tails, the world revolving around you.....

thats one thing that makes me absolutely sick about this place, the complete and utter lack of regard for anything and everything that doesn't have to do with you directly.

We're talking about someone whose mother passed away, and you nimrods feel it necessary and prudent to make fun of her as well as a student of hers who shows a tad bit of remorse for a teacher who doesn't seem to be in the job for summers and weekends off.

You honestly disgust me. It gets to a point where every time I see a post with some of your names next to it, I cringe at the level of childishness and ignorance that will more than likely be spewed forth from your keyboards. 

Grow up.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:38pm
Reb, have you read Schlockmerc's other threads? I don't think he's really worth taking seriously.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:40pm

Connie?

I thought of all people, you would have been the last person to say that. Thats something carl would do.

Dont they teach you to have some respect in the Marines?

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Reb, have you read Schlockmerc's other threads? I don't think he's really worth taking seriously.

Have you read some of the other posts that the people in HERE have made? 

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Have you read some of the other posts that the people in HERE have made? 

Touche.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't take him too seriously.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:35pm
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:39pm
My French teacher's mom died when I was in high school. She took it unreasonably hard and we had substitutes for about a third of the year.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

You dolts really DONT have any respect for anything or anyone but yourselves do you?

Its always been the sun rising and setting on your tails, the world revolving around you.....

thats one thing that makes me absolutely sick about this place, the complete and utter lack of regard for anything and everything that doesn't have to do with you directly.

We're talking about someone whose mother passed away, and you nimrods feel it necessary and prudent to make fun of her as well as a student of hers who shows a tad bit of remorse for a teacher who doesn't seem to be in the job for summers and weekends off.

You honestly disgust me. It gets to a point where every time I see a post with some of your names next to it, I cringe at the level of childishness and ignorance that will more than likely be spewed forth from your keyboards. 

Grow up.

Begs the question, Reb; Why do you do it?

Schlock- Sorry to hear of the loss. Lousy time of year. One has to remember that as many people die around Christmas as do any other time of year. I know a few people with some painful memories.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:59pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic