FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bummer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 4:02pm
Sorry to hear about it.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 4:21pm
So guys, I killed some old lady earlier this week.  You should have heard her, just kept mumbling about her daughter needing her help with school or something. It was hilarious.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

You dolts really DONT have any respect for anything or anyone but yourselves do you?

Its always been the sun rising and setting on your tails, the world revolving around you.....

thats one thing that makes me absolutely sick about this place, the complete and utter lack of regard for anything and everything that doesn't have to do with you directly.

We're talking about someone whose mother passed away, and you nimrods feel it necessary and prudent to make fun of her as well as a student of hers who shows a tad bit of remorse for a teacher who doesn't seem to be in the job for summers and weekends off.

You honestly disgust me. It gets to a point where every time I see a post with some of your names next to it, I cringe at the level of childishness and ignorance that will more than likely be spewed forth from your keyboards. 

Grow up.

Oh man, this is begging for a YTMND-esque dramatic reading.

I just may do it later if I can find a place to host the audio.

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

You dolts really DONT have any respect for anything or anyone but yourselves do you?

Its always been the sun rising and setting on your tails, the world revolving around you.....

thats one thing that makes me absolutely sick about this place, the complete and utter lack of regard for anything and everything that doesn't have to do with you directly.

We're talking about someone whose mother passed away, and you nimrods feel it necessary and prudent to make fun of her as well as a student of hers who shows a tad bit of remorse for a teacher who doesn't seem to be in the job for summers and weekends off.

You honestly disgust me. It gets to a point where every time I see a post with some of your names next to it, I cringe at the level of childishness and ignorance that will more than likely be spewed forth from your keyboards.

Grow up.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic