FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coolest ... scenario game ... EVER??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:08am
Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

chopper insertions i can see happening, but the parachute? that would have to be exclusively for people who are paratroopers or qualified skydivers, insurance would be insane otherwise, not that it already wouldnt be

could they mean insertion by plane like with a bus or truck acting as a plane like they do at dday in OK?

Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

The Jumps are going to be "rafled off" from the Pool of Pre regs. They will me Tandem Jumps with no Gear. Your GEar will be waiting for you at the LZ. Helo inserts and plane insert are really affordable. About 25-30 depending on the fuel costs that time of the year. Really a bargain when you think about the once in the lifetime experience. They will also be US Plane Insertions where a Plane brings you into a Run Way.

Pyro doesnt frown on E-grips nor on Some of the Electric Firing Modes but he is real strict on Overshooting. Last he said he dodnt frown upon FullAuto since A-5 E grip was capped at 15bps and some Higher end tourney marker can hit 21bps with PSP ramp mode.

I'm definally making this game. Chuck (pyro) runs a great game. Look forward to see Tallen wear his Pink Mask again.

That was easy
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:45am
AHAHAHAHA!

Score! Direct hit!
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:07am
Forming an actual Forum Team would be fine, and work well for those who are currently freelancing.

Would be best not to focus too closely on a Forum Team though, as many like Pate, Elvis and Hway are already on dedicated teams. Keep that in mind when coordinating amongst other forumers if we all want to get together.

And while it's too early to say for certain... I can pretty much already guarantee that I've been "volunteered" to the VC side. So has Elvis. Probably same with Hway and OMHW.   Most players tend to request to be on the US side... so we'll be on VC to help even things out.   Not sure what side Pate was on last year...

So if you want to shoot me or Elvis... might want to try for US.
If you want to shoot with me or Elvis... then grab a set of black PJs.

Also... in case one doesn't click on the link(s) and wonders how insertions are possible by aircraft or skydiving... the field is an airport.
Last year's event was held at a rifle range. Venue has changed.

There's almost six months between now and game time... plenty of time to plan ahead and coordinate. Almost too much time, at this point. If/when we start getting serious about maintaining comm between forumers about this game, probably best to have a thread in the Upcoming Events forum.
Simma Down!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simma Down!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

I want to try to make it, but it will depend on $$$ and work ... sometimes
being a family man is a DRAG ...

Psh....dont want to hear it.

Bring them along for the ride :) lol

Shorty,

I look forward to meeting up with you guys again this time. Save me a spot adjacent to you guys if you get their early! Im definatly going VC again. It was just too much fun last time.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:53pm
if anyone can pick me up from wisconsin... i'll be glad to come along.  
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

if anyone can pick me up from wisconsin... i'll be glad to come along.  
See how much airfare would cost ya to Philadelphia. Could arrange a ride from Philly to the field.

Can ship your gear out, or borrow equipment.

I don't think our Wisconsin guys are planning for this one, unfortunately.

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:03pm
I have no idea if OMHW will even be there at this point, so I just like the idea
of having a backup plan.

Besides, it's about time the Forum fielded a team again, and if I can help get
it together in some small way, it surely can't hurt.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic