Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thinkin of this tat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 7:31pm

Originally posted by Santa Chewp Santa Chewp wrote:

We could, we just need to keep an eye on it to fix it when jerkwads decide to add themselves for no good reason.

Could and did.  Framework is in place.

Now we just need somebody with more time and skill to write a proper article with ToC and the works.

Everybody go look.

Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

We could, we just need to keep an eye on it to fix it when jerkwads decide to add themselves for no good reason.

Could and did. Framework is in place.

Now we just need somebody with more time and skill to write a proper article with ToC and the works.

Everybody go look.

"This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion. The given reason is: It is blatant advertising for a company, product, group or service that would require a substantial rewrite in order to become an encyclopedia article. "
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 7:39pm

Could and did.  Framework is in place.

Everybody go look.

This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion. The given reason is: It is blatant advertising for a company, product, group or service that would require a substantial rewrite in order to become an encyclopedia article. (CSD G11)

Heh. Looks like someone needs to add to it before it's deleted.

edit- meh. Destruction beat me too it.

Edited by Benjichang - 12 December 2006 at 7:44pm
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 7:41pm

Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

"This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion. The given reason is: It is blatant advertising for a company, product, group or service that would require a substantial rewrite in order to become an encyclopedia article. "

Well then hurry the hell up and edit it.

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 8:14pm
Wth? There are like 1000 wikis on various companies and products out there, not to mention this isn't one of those.....

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:37pm
I want a tattoo of an anarchy symbol.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

I want a tattoo of an anarchy symbol.
How punk rock of you.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:09am

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 8:19am
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Wth? There are like 1000 wikis on various companies and products out there, not to mention this isn't one of those.....

Yes, the key here is this: Note that simply having a company, product, group or service as its subject does not qualify an article for this criterion.

Blatant advertising, to me, suggests an article that tells you to go out and buy Tippmann markers, or something along those lines. I see no reason why we can't document this place.

I'll chip in if I can help, but I'm by no means an historian of the details of the forum. I also wouldn't mind stopping by from time to time to check that it hasn't been vandalized.

KRL15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Afghanistan Five-Oh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRL15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 9:14am

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

This is cute, when I first joined everyone was mad cause the mods would be lenient towards regulars and lay the hammer down on members they weren't pals with.  We got KRL and he made the strike system with strict but consistent rules then everyone got whiney again and we are back to where we started.

Ahhh, forum cycles

True dat - although the strike system is actually post-KRL, and gentler.  With KRL it went straight to demotion/guesting.

The strikes (invented by hway) are the way of the newer, gentler forum, where you get warnings.

For the record, I issued TONS of Warnings and Edits. I also sent out thousands of PM's.

I only moved to the more severe actions for the more serious offenses or for repeatedly ignoring prior warnings.

Seasons Greetings from Dubai
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 9:18am
Well look who came around. :) Good to hear from you. How has life been treating you?

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 9:21am
woah... KRL... long time no see. 
rmorey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Made it by a Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:26pm

Sorry to wake this old thread, but saw KRL made an appearance... hope you had a good Christmas.

(I think he's really Superman!)

You are never beaten until you admit it.
- G. Patton
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:30pm
Man. It's weird to think on how much help KRL once gave out, and how little he comes by any more.

And how many strikes he gave out.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 11:04pm
Howdy.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I don’t have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 11:58am
Originally posted by rmorey rmorey wrote:

Sorry to wake this old thread, but saw KRL made an appearance... hope you had a good Christmas.

(I think he's really Superman!)

How did I miss KRL sneaking in??

Actually, KRL's last visit was December 25. I think that makes him more like Santa Claus than Superman.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 1:22pm
Am I the only one to think TKD's avatar looks like an anus in the palm of a hand?
Real Men Love Cheeses
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Am I the only one to think TKD's avatar looks like an anus in the palm of a hand?

No, its crossed my mind before.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

No, its crossed my mind before.

I caught myself before making a possibly strike worthy comment just now...

But yeah, Tae's gonna flip when he reads that.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 3:54pm
I bet I don't. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic