Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thinkin of this tat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by easy123 easy123 wrote:

okay but in UFC who other than chuck is left at LHW..

dont forget about pride's 205ers(even though i hate him) ricardo arona, lil nog, SHOGUN and ninja

if anythign UFC's deep talent pool is at 185 with rich franklin and anderson silva.

yeah mirko did lose to hunt by a close dec, but he did lose. he just couldent stop him, he hit him with literally everythign he had and even wore shoes and mark kept coming.

you are right, mark hunt tapped in the first round, but it was also to josh barnett, the best american submission fighter. fedor's subs are dope but not on josh barnett's level. buuuttt. im not going to kid myself, it wont be much of a fight. Fedor is a wrecking ball and he's made to fit for beating hunt
First off, Tito. I know he's cocky and some people don't like him, but his wrestling is top notch. If he will be smart, and not do like the countless others that think they've stunned Chuck and go chasing him on his feet, he can win. Tito easily has Chuck beat on the ground, having a wrestling background. The only wrestler I've seen better is Randleman, who recently failed a drug test, so who knows when we'll see him again anyway.I'll agree about the 185, I think Anderson Silva is probably the best after his last showing. But personally, I think even Tito could take Wandy. Wandy always has a punchers chance, but same with chuck, if Tito can get them to the ground (and I think he can) then he can win. Chuck has good Sprawl, but it's not his strongest point (that being defensive punching).I've heard Prides in bad shape financially (rumors of course), so I can easily see them lining up Fedor and Crocop, if both agree, and you know Crocop will.

Yeah, pride's financial future is shaky since theyre broadcaster got pulled becuase of rumored Yakuza ties...

Tito is such a question mark. He actually fought Wanderlei in like 98 and beat him, but it was only wanderlei's 4th fight and it was in the cage, which obviously favors wrestlers(tito) to strikers(wandy) when hes on tito is definitely a force though. Tito couldent get chuck on the ground and before go around syaing he diserves another shot i want to see him resoundingly beat somone better than patrick cote..
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:45am

okay but in UFC who other than chuck is left at LHW..

dont forget about pride's 205ers(even though i hate him) ricardo arona, lil nog, SHOGUN and ninja

if anythign UFC's deep talent pool is at 185 with rich franklin and anderson silva.

yeah mirko did lose to hunt by a close dec, but he did lose. he just couldent stop him, he hit him with literally everythign he had and even wore shoes and mark kept coming.

you are right, mark hunt tapped in the first round, but it was also to josh barnett, the best american submission fighter. fedor's subs are dope but not on josh barnett's level. buuuttt. im not going to kid myself, it wont be much of a fight. Fedor is a wrecking ball and he's made to fit for beating hunt
First off, Tito. I know he's cocky and some people don't like him, but his wrestling is top notch. If he will be smart, and not do like the countless others that think they've stunned Chuck and go chasing him on his feet, he can win. Tito easily has Chuck beat on the ground, having a wrestling background. The only wrestler I've seen better is Randleman, who recently failed a drug test, so who knows when we'll see him again anyway.I'll agree about the 185, I think Anderson Silva is probably the best after his last showing. But personally, I think even Tito could take Wandy. Wandy always has a punchers chance, but same with chuck, if Tito can get them to the ground (and I think he can) then he can win. Chuck has good Sprawl, but it's not his strongest point (that being defensive punching).I've heard Prides in bad shape financially (rumors of course), so I can easily see them lining up Fedor and Crocop, if both agree, and you know Crocop will.

Yeah, pride's financial future is shaky since theyre broadcaster got pulled becuase of rumored Yakuza ties...

Tito is such a question mark. He actually fought Wanderlei in like 98 and beat him, but it was only wanderlei's 4th fight and it was in the cage, which obviously favors wrestlers(tito) to strikers(wandy) when hes on tito is definitely a force though. Tito couldent get chuck on the ground and before go around syaing he diserves another shot i want to see him resoundingly beat somone better than patrick cote..

Forest and Vitor...  Both Splits, but that's a wrestler's wins for you...

I'm not even going to bring up Shamrock...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
easy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:47am
Forest is trash. Vitor used to be and could still be insane, but 1) he dosent use his jiujitsu and 2)he dosent go into fights with a gameplan, and it shows.

Good choice about leaving shamrock out of this.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:48am

Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Mine...

Not the best in the world, needs some touch ups and a little reworking here and there...but I still get compliments on it and hey, I like it....

Is that your forearm of calf?  Either way, I like it.

I have goals to meet before I allow myself to get one, but I'm ready for it.

Forearm. Prolly should have put it somewhere where I could hide it,  considering my future career goals as a teacher, but meh...the kids'll dig it....

I've got a couple of other ideas for tats I want, but no access as of right now. Thinkin' about a laurel wreath with a C in the middle for my last name with a cool Latin saying on a scroll underneath on my right shoulder(same side as dragon), a nice Celtic band somewhere above the dragon, something on my shoulder blade, prolly a tribal sun, and maybe the word "Think" running down the back of my right arm. Prolly get something with my wife and kids' names on the left arm when that comes about, and maybe a couple of others....I don't know.

My body has always been the bane of my mind and soul. I like the idea of changing it to better reflect my actual self.

Edited by .Ryan - 08 December 2006 at 2:51am

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

And made even more horrible, thanks a lot guys.
easy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:52am
Sorry guys. American Pride fans are few and far between. You may resume your tattoo discussion.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:53am
In attempt to save face....

The Nintendo Wii is an amazing system!

Don't worry easy, all is good now.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 3:45am
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Forearm. Prolly should have put it somewhere where I could hide it,  considering my future career goals as a teacher, but meh...the kids'll dig it....

Reminds me of my old World History teacher, fresh out of college.  He went through a huge goth/metal/emo/punk phase in his teens, in his own words "After the 36th tattoo I no longer counted by tattoos but by hours under the needle".  When a student asked him if he ever did self mutilation like nipple piercings and he responded with "When I applied for the DOE I had to take a physical with x-rays.  When they started an alarm went off cause I had too much metal on my body so not anymore."

Today he has a bowl hair cut, wears a dress shirt tucked in with dress pants and shoes and reminds me a lot of Monk.  Crazy guy.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Santa Chewp View Drop Down
Ninja Santa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santa Chewp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 4:11am
[IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/8f3jo8l.jpg">
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 4:25am
^Sexy^

RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Santa Chewp Santa Chewp wrote:

chewp if that was you i would do you

no wait I would do you even if it wasn't you
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 8:12am

Heh, I get it. You can turn her on ...or off I guess.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 10:51am

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Heh, I get it. You can turn her on ...or off I guess.

Oh THATS where that button is!

MAN was I off.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 11:26am

Brilliant...

Which chick is that?
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:05pm

Take that, make it 8 1/2" by 11" and you've got the full-size tattoo on my back. It's a bit fuzzy and cropped down as it's hard to take a picture of something that takes up half of your back by yourself with a camera phone, but it's the best I've got until my gf can take a picture of it

Anyway, my advice is this, think long and hard about what you want to put on your body permanently. That cross is the royal Abernethy cross that the Pictish kings and lords of Abernethy were burried under at Iona and around Scotland. So, it's got a lot of history, family, and faith tied into it for me. I debated getting it for 8 years before I finally decided I wanted it. Also, if you're going to get multiple tattoos (and you will, you can never settle for just one) make sure you have something that can blend the two together if you are going to have them in the same area. Nothing looks worse than people with random tattoos all over their bodies. If you get a tattoo, it should be like a work of art. Your body should be a canvas, not a sketchbook. I'm getting St. George fighting the dragon worked out from my collar bone (wing) around my shoulder in a half-sleeve (body/george) and on around my left should blade (other wing and flames and smoke). The smoke should curl and work itself into a frame for the cross. Then, on the other side, I'm getting my german-heritage crest (Mason) with the quills and ribbons around the coat of arms curling into the other side of the frame for the cross.

My brother in law has a phoenix tattooed on his calf. It goes all the way from his knee down to his ankle (where the tail wraps around) to symbolize rising from his lowest low (drunk in the phillipines in the military) to be where he is now (one of the most respected Emergency Medicine practitioners in WS NC.)

As for getting it high on your back, be prepared for the worst pain you've ever experienced in your life. That's where all of your nerve bundles pass through to get to the rest of your body. All of the heavy detail in my cross is right between my shoulder blades. I spend 3 hours bearing what felt like a white-hot dull knife-blade being jabbed into my back and twisted back and forth. The pain stops as soon as they pull the needle away, but dayam! nothing bothers me anymore when it comes to pain after that.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:27pm

Best lower back tattoo, ever.

Tallen, are you Christian?
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:30pm
i was thinking about getting Rambino's face tattooed across my chest...

but i think that's a bit too creepy.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:43pm

RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:53pm
I have always wanted a tattoo on my right side. I want a tribal tattoo there
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:57pm
i hate tribal tattoos... same with the chinese symbols. 

I want a tattoo eventually... i want it to be something small, random, and funny. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic