Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thinkin of this tat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2006 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Note, this is not me.However, this is what I would get if I was to get one, except on my inner left forearm.

Nice.

There's a good picture on google images of just what you want in red and black.
That is exactly what I want right there. I don't want the GONZO written across the hilt.

Yea, the "Gonzo" part makes it kind of gaudy.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2006 at 11:04pm
Gonzo FTW.

636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2006 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

Enos/chewp/pcf/hades/stealth, i got "your name" tattooed on my arm

:(

Gatyr I got "Your Name" Tattooed on my arm.

That's all I wanted to hear.

You know I love you and I am sorry for forgetting about you.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 12:06am
Holy crap. Look at hear ear!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 12:07am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Holy crap. Look at hear ear!
Yeah....plugs...
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 12:08am

I know. It's still nasty as crap...

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 12:41am
Mine...

Not the best in the world, needs some touch ups and a little reworking here and there...but I still get compliments on it and hey, I like it....

Edited by .Ryan - 08 December 2006 at 12:43am

Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Well, my player card says Iím an <KRL> !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Slide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:15am
Don't get one just to get one.  Tats use to mean something. Now it seems that its a fashion statement.  The trouble is, fashion changes and you'll be very disappointed.
I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:15am
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Mine...

Not the best in the world, needs some touch ups and a little reworking here and there...but I still get compliments on it and hey, I like it....

Is that your forearm of calf?  Either way, I like it.

I have goals to meet before I allow myself to get one, but I'm ready for it.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:19am
i planned on getting my family crest either on my left shoulderblade, or my calf, but since i haven't been able to find the crest, that idea is put on hold. i'm throwing around ideas, but nothing too serious. that idea is alright, it just looks (to me) like something you'd see on a girl's lower back.
98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Mine...Not the best in the world, needs some touch ups and a little reworking here and there...but I still get compliments on it and hey, I like it....
Is that your forearm of calf? Either way, I like it.I have goals to meet before I allow myself to get one, but I'm ready for it.

mirko will get pwnded again if they give him to fedor at Prdie33
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:40am

mirko will get pwnded again if they give him to fedor at Prdie33

Really?  I wasn't aware he got "owned" the first time.  Sure he lost, but that's hardly getting owned.  It went to decision with the #1 heavyweight in the world, that's hardly getting "owned".

Randleman actually knocked Crocop out, and in the rematch Mirko had referree stoppage in less than a minute.

Regardless, I don't think Pride is going to schedule them yet.  They want more build up and Fedor's last fight was a joke.  Did you hear Crocop after the Wandy fight?  I don't think it will be too long though, because he's made it public that he want's fedor, and he's actually admitted to being offered money by the UFC.  I doubt he'll go to UFC until he fights Fedor though. Beating Sylvia means nothing, beating Fedor restores what he lost, so I think he'll stay around Pride, at least until he beats Fedor.

Edited by Heres To You - 08 December 2006 at 1:41am
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
easy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:47am
i agree completely that the UFC isnt in anyone's future, but i have to maintain that fedor owned mirko, mirko never put fedor in any kind of danger.. at all, and is just back peddling basiclaly the entire fight.

im not saying cop isnt a beast, he made wanderlei look like a small boy, but you also have to admit that his grand prix path was paved for him by pride.

after fedor takes hunt apart who knows, we might never see him in pride. his contract is over after this fight, and hes signed to fight in bodog fight already..
i doubt fighting fedor means enough to cop for him to chase him accross company lines
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:03am
Originally posted by easy123 easy123 wrote:

i agree completely that the UFC isnt in anyone's future, but i have to maintain that fedor owned mirko, mirko never put fedor in any kind of danger.. at all, and is just back peddling basiclaly the entire fight.

im not saying cop isnt a beast, he made wanderlei look like a small boy, but you also have to admit that his grand prix path was paved for him by pride.

after fedor takes hunt apart who knows, we might never see him in pride. his contract is over after this fight, and hes signed to fight in bodog fight already..
i doubt fighting fedor means enough to cop for him to chase him accross company lines

Crocop also fought Big Nog that same night, who he gives up major weight too.  And you heard Crocop after the Wandy, he obviously wants Fedor.  I doubt Crocop will cross lines, but I doubt Fedor will leave without giving Crocop a rematch.  He will lose alot of respect from others not including Crocop fans if he doesn't.  I've got a video where you can hear Crocop at the very end calling out Fedor.

And Fedor never really had Crocop to the danger point of rep stoppage.  I'm not saying he didn't land shots, but you know as well as I do in a HW fight, you have to land more than one or two in a row to get a ref stoppage.  And Crocops "grand prix"?  What do you call Mark Hunt...  I'm not even going to bother looking up the odds for that fight, it's just filler...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...=mirko+cro+cop">
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...=mirko+cro+cop

Edited by Heres To You - 08 December 2006 at 2:05am
easy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:12am
mirko lost to hunt at last years shockwave. that wasent part of the GP. as for fighting nog.. that fight was over 3 years ago..

fedor might not have been close to a ref stoppage but it was definitely a unanimous dec. cop gassed after the first round.

for the record cro cops route to the grand prix went liek this
ikuhisa minowa (naturally 185 pounder and not a good one at that)
yoshida (judo vs. kickboxing with dope ass takedown defense? bad matchup. yoshida also fights naturally a 205.)
Wanderlei silva (another middleweight who had to rush up to heavy)

i agree that i will lose some respect for fedor if he leaves pride, just becuase that is unquestionably where the best fighters are.. but his contract is up.. what can you do.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:20am

mirko lost to hunt at last years shockwave. that wasent part of the GP. as for fighting nog.. that fight was over 3 years ago..

fedor might not have been close to a ref stoppage but it was definitely a unanimous dec. cop gassed after the first round.

for the record cro cops route to the grand prix went liek this
ikuhisa minowa (naturally 185 pounder and not a good one at that)
yoshida (judo vs. kickboxing with dope ass takedown defense? bad matchup. yoshida also fights naturally a 205.)
Wanderlei silva (another middleweight who had to rush up to heavy)

i agree that i will lose some respect for fedor if he leaves pride, just becuase that is unquestionably where the best fighters are.. but his contract is up.. what can you do.

You mean Pride has the unquestionably best HW fighters...  UFC has LHW.  Pride has Wandy who is the only one who can compete with Chuck.

But anyway, you sign a one fight deal. Yoshida is considered great by most, just because they're styles played out towards Mirko doesn't take away from the fact that he killed him.  I'm not denying the decision, it was obvious Fedor won, but if they fight again, I really doubt you'll see Crocop gas out.  Not to mention any fight with Crocop is one high kick away from ending.

And the Hunt Crocop fight was split decision, which I personally feel wasn't right.  I am biased, but I at least think that should have chalked up as a draw, if not a Crocop win.  And what about Hunt's last fight?  If I remember correctly (and I may be wrong), he tapped within like a minute and half.  With Fedors GnP and Grappling and someone with bad grappling defense, you can't even act like this is going to be much of a fight.
easy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:28am
Okay but in UFC who other than chuck is left at LHW..

Dont forget about pride's 205ers(even though i hate him) ricardo arona, lil nog, SHOGUN and ninja

If anythign UFC's deep talent pool is at 185 with rich franklin and anderson silva.

Yeah mirko did lose to hunt by a close dec, but he did lose. He just couldent stop him, he hit him with literally everythign he had and even wore shoes and mark kept coming.

You are right, mark hunt tapped in the first round, but it was also to josh barnett, the best american submission fighter. fedor's subs are dope but not on josh barnett's level. buuuttt. Im not going to kid myself, it wont be much of a fight. Fedor is a wrecking ball and he's made to fit for beating hunt

Edited by easy123 - 08 December 2006 at 2:31am
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:34am
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:36am

okay but in UFC who other than chuck is left at LHW..

dont forget about pride's 205ers(even though i hate him) ricardo arona, lil nog, SHOGUN and ninja

if anythign UFC's deep talent pool is at 185 with rich franklin and anderson silva.

yeah mirko did lose to hunt by a close dec, but he did lose. he just couldent stop him, he hit him with literally everythign he had and even wore shoes and mark kept coming.

you are right, mark hunt tapped in the first round, but it was also to josh barnett, the best american submission fighter. fedor's subs are dope but not on josh barnett's level. buuuttt. im not going to kid myself, it wont be much of a fight. Fedor is a wrecking ball and he's made to fit for beating hunt

First off, Tito.  I know he's cocky and some people don't like him, but his wrestling is top notch.  If he will be smart, and not do like the countless others that think they've stunned Chuck and go chasing him on his feet, he can win.  Tito easily has Chuck beat on the ground, having a wrestling background.  The only wrestler I've seen better is Randleman, who recently failed a drug test, so who knows when we'll see him again anyway.

I'll agree about the 185, I think Anderson Silva is probably the best after his last showing.  But personally, I think even Tito could take Wandy.  Wandy always has a punchers chance, but same with chuck, if Tito can get them to the ground (and I think he can) then he can win.  Chuck has good Sprawl, but it's not his strongest point (that being defensive punching).

I've heard Prides in bad shape financially (rumors of course), so I can easily see them lining up Fedor and Crocop, if both agree, and you know Crocop will.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

It's 2:30 in the morning man, give me a break...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic