Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wisdom Teeth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
angelofdarkness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelofdarkness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 9:50pm
all at once no pain killers no food for like 4 days then soup...non chunky soup no talking just zoning out to try to forget what happened.
In your last moments you will see me smiling, awaiting your end.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 11:12pm
had mine taken out.  face was numb so i tried to see how hard i could punch myself.  big mistake for the days after.
X
FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 11:55pm

Had 4 impacted wisdom teeth... Had them all out at once under a general anesthesia...

Was eating normally some 6 hours later.  Would do it all again just for the buzz of whatever they zapped me with about 5 minutes before i went under.  It was grooooooovey....  Could have taken my arm off at the elbow if they wanted to...

My sister, had hers out on a Monday.  Didn't get off the couch or eat much until Thursday... Major swelling and bruising on her face...

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2006 at 1:46am

Got mine out maybe a month ago. I had a textbook procedure. No pain. No swelling. I only ended up taking one of the Hydrocodone I was perscribed, what a shame.

Edited by karll - 03 December 2006 at 1:46am
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2006 at 2:00am
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Who has had theirs removed? I just got it done today, and I must say all the fuss about it is over rated. I feel completely fine as if it didnt even happen. Right after I woke up from the surgery I couldnt walk and my face was numb, but after about an hour its like a normal day, minus the crunchy foods.

yeah, your all numbed up. wait until day 3-4 when your not suppose to take anymore pain pills. The headaches are awful.
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2006 at 2:33am
i get mine out dec 15th. kinda looking forward to the pain killers.

one of my close friends just had major dental surgery where they break your jaw bones and widen and and even out you jaw line, definatly something i dont want to experience.

another friend of mines molars where growing in the roof of her mouth and she had spring attached to them that are suppose to pull them to where they are suppose to be. its really gross, you can see the spring sticking out of the rook of her mouth.
Canadians do it on top.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2006 at 12:47pm
I can see half of one of mine, but it dosent bother me at all, so I hope its just growing in the right spot or something
Sig is WAY too big.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2006 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Who has had theirs removed? I just got it done today, and I must say all the fuss about it is over rated. I feel completely fine as if it didnt even happen. Right after I woke up from the surgery I couldnt walk and my face was numb, but after about an hour its like a normal day, minus the crunchy foods.

yeah, your all numbed up. wait until day 3-4 when your not suppose to take anymore pain pills. The headaches are awful.

I've only taken one of my prescribed vikadin.  I'm on ibuprofin to  keep swelling down(there is none, but the doctor still says to take it), but when I wake up after being off of it for 5 or 6 hours I feel good. A little soreness but nothing I couldnt live with.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 03 December 2006 at 2:30pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic