FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ただいま

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ただいま
    Posted: 19 November 2006 at 5:35pm
ただいま おは 356;ようごさいます too bad hiragana won't work in the topic window...

I've just returned from another month in Tokyo, the forum here hasn't seemed to have changed much.

The fall is a beautiful time of year to visit Japan. The leaves in the countryside are spectacular, the fall festivals are celebrated with specific food dishes, music, and traditional clothing.

The air was surprisingly clean and clear, and the skies were a beautiful blue. There is very little air pollution, which is surprising for a city the size of Tokyo.

As always, everything was clean, the people were friendly, the food was good, and there were lots of things to do to occupy my time. I have two more visits planned next year before I move to Tokyo in early '08.

As soon as I got back I bought a new Pontiac GTO, I plan to bring the car to Japan with me next year when I move. American cars are very popular there, and fairly easy to import provided that they are for personal use and not resold within two years of their importation.

またね

Edited by TRAVELER - 19 November 2006 at 8:59pm
For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic