FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ZOMG 650HP V-6 mustang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZOMG 650HP V-6 mustang
    Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:39am
at least according to one of my school mates, Well it goes like this, one day he says he found in a magazine a supercharger that will make his little 220 horsepower 2006 mustang bust out with 650. I told him to stop smoking whatever he was but he didnt listen to me. Thats pretty much it.

636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:43am
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:45am
 Yep thats the one for sure. that i bet will bump the compression ration from9.7 to at least 15.5 

paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2006 at 2:00am

with any amount of work, that could happpen. now is it practical? or is it cheap? probably not. hell, a while ago in a Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, there was a 6-banger that was running 10's. it was a basically stock motor running on tons of spray.

when modifying a car, there are three things to be considered: reliability, speed, and cost. you can't have all three. if you want speed, and reliability, it'll cost you alot. if you want it cheap, and reliable, it won't be fast, etc.

so i'm sure his little v6 could get to 650 horsepower. but it won't last too long, and it'll cost him an arm and a leg, probably to the point where it won't be worth it. he'd be better off buying a car like a 2003-2004 cobra and sticking a 2.2L Kenne Bell blower on it. with a good, reliable tune, he'll be able to run 650 at the wheels, with more torque than he'd know what do do with, and be able to do it on pump gas.

98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic