FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 4:48pm
November 18th
Xtreme Paintball
369 Main Street Agawam MA
from 0900-1600
Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Well, my player card says Iím an <KRL> !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Slide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 5:39pm

I've only used 4oz. tanks directly on the tombstone and didn't have any problems.  Also ran out of gas too damn fast.  That's when I took a 9mm magazine with a built in tombstone for a remote to go in to. A 20oz last a lot longer.

Leaking does sound like the o-ring or time for a new tombstone.

I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

I just realized - there is a selector switch.

Hopefully the soon-to-come E-Grip will feature the functional selector switch that we have all wanted.

Now THAT would be a significant upgrade that would attract the milsimmers bigtime.

look at the egrip they have on their site, it doesn't have the selector.

believe me though, i hope i'm wrong

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Rock Slide Rock Slide wrote:

I've only used 4oz. tanks directly on the tombstone and didn't have any problems.  Also ran out of gas too damn fast.  That's when I took a 9mm magazine with a built in tombstone for a remote to go in to. A 20oz last a lot longer.

Leaking does sound like the o-ring or time for a new tombstone.

I run a 6 0z vertical for CQB scenarios and haven't had any issues even though its an old A5 (#372 off the line).  I haven't tried anything larger than the 6 though.
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 7:17pm
It looks cool, but the fake mag has gotta go. Its useless.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by CarbineKid CarbineKid wrote:

Wrongo. It's a tool kit. Plus, it's a mil-sim. Too bad.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 7:59pm

Did you just look at a picture of the gun for half a second, then post or what?

Read nub.
Galm </\> Zero View Drop Down

Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galm </\> Zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 8:45pm

I don't know about this one though, I think that they're just trying to make up for their terrible power drill mistake.

For after all what's man in nature? A central point in between nothing & all, infinitely far from understanding either.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Galm </\> Zero Galm </\> Zero wrote:

I don't know about this one though, I think that they're just trying to make up for their terrible power drill mistake.

So?... I doubt it, but even if that was the case, wouldnt that be good anyways? They'd be putting out something even better to compensate...so its good still.
MOATI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOATI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

I just realized - there is a selector switch.

Hopefully the soon-to-come E-Grip will feature the functional selector switch that we have all wanted.

Now THAT would be a significant upgrade that would attract the milsimmers bigtime.

look at the egrip they have on their site, it doesn't have the selector.

believe me though, i hope i'm wrong

My understanding is that the E-grip will have a fully functional switch.
Brian "MOATI" Russell
Director of Soft Goods
Special Ops Paintball

moati@specialopspaintball.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Galm </\> Zero Galm </\> Zero wrote:

I love the triumph

they need to make drill bits... i mean barrels especially for it

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 12 November 2006 at 12:36am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 12:32am
Good thing you borked that quote to make me sound like the jackass carl.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 12:35am

oh crap sorry i screwed up when quoting and tried to fix

fixed*

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 12 November 2006 at 12:36am
PhredBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhredBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 3:22am
Ok, question then: people are saying the flatline looks pretty neat, but is there a place I can see the flatline on the X-7? I can find pictures of them seperate, but not together. Also, have any reviewers been able to get their hands on one yet? I don't like buying markers before sifting through a bit of third party comments, issues, or praise.
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 8:06am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Did you just look at a picture of the gun for half a second, then post or what?

Yeah pretty much Upon futher review I wish to take back my comment about the mag .   You gotta give Tippmann credit for not making a multi colored pimp gun.       

Edited by CarbineKid - 12 November 2006 at 8:09am
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 12:27am
both the r-t and the electronic triggers for the x-7 have selecter switches. the electro has semi 3shot burst and full auto and more.
go to the descriptop of the gun and then go to product manual and all the parts are for it there , im so buying one
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 7:52am

I don't see this pulling much revenue from the A-5 sales to be honest.

I think that Sales would have had to taper down a bit before they released something new anyway. The A-5 has been out for a while now, and there's no way the sales of it are as hot as they once were. Now it actually a prime time to release this one, I can't see the C3 sales being up there, and that didn't cater to milsim-scenario players anyway. They'd still be buying A-5s. Same with the Triumph, they came out targeting different markets, all the while the 98c and the A-5 holding firm in the Milsim markets.....now though, I think they released this one just in time to boost up company revenue to account for the numbers of A-5s that have or have not been sold.

On a larger spectrum, it doesn't really matter to the company if it detracts from A-5 sales, they'd actually be happy if it did, since the MSRP of the new product would net them more profit per unit than the A-5. I think their release of this one was is nearly perfect. Had they waited until late winter to advertize and early spring to release, it would have been a surgical release move as the season kicks off again, although releasing right before Christmas may just offset that.

strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 9:39am
does anyone know the length of the barrel that is shown on the x7 when it has the g36k forgrip? im looking for a 12 inch answer . or 14 but i cant tell
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 10:16am
Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

does anyone know the length of the barrel that is shown on the x7 when it has the g36k forgrip? im looking for a 12 inch answer . or 14 but i cant tell

A safe assumption would be that it will be threaded in something that exists already. Another safe assumption would be that like all tippmann barrels, you'll want to replace it with your own aftermarket one. I seem tor ecall reading of A5 threading, but I cannot confirm that. Nonetheless, I can't see Tippy being dumb enough to market a marker with a brand new threading- particularly when SpecOps stands to make so much cash selling barrels for it as part of the upgrade assortment.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 10:33am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

A safe assumption would be that it will be threaded in something that exists already. Another safe assumption would be that like all tippmann barrels, you'll want to replace it with your own aftermarket one. I seem tor ecall reading of A5 threading, but I cannot confirm that. Nonetheless, I can't see Tippy being dumb enough to market a marker with a brand new threading- particularly when SpecOps stands to make so much cash selling barrels for it as part of the upgrade assortment.

It's A5 threading, confirmed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic