Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

you want to be a sniper?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: you want to be a sniper?
    Posted: 29 October 2006 at 9:17pm
ok let me just say this first.
you will get flamed and burned if you start a topic saying you are a sniper .

resons why someone wants to be a sniper.
1. they are new to the game ,
2. they dont want to be hit
3. they want to stay in the game the whole time
4.becuz they like to be called a ( sniper ) by there so called ( team mates)
5. they play to many video games and want to be just like solid snake.

resons why you cant be and never will be a sniper
1. all paintball guns have the same range, not counting the apex or the flatline
2. one shot one kill motto is only for navy seals
3. you have to be a super hero with gravity powers to make one pb shoot 400 feet and hit one target in the face
4. paintballs only go about 50 feet before they hit somthing else , or curve
5. paintballs curve at the range of 75 feet
6. no barrel is accuret enof for a one shot one kill

want more resons?

yes you can act like a sniper, sneaking in the woods , being stelthy,
you can have the ghilli suit and the koolist looking marker with a 30 inch barrel and the best scopes . you still wont be or can ever achive the goel of becoming a sniper . you can only look like and act like one . but never become one .

Edited by strykerx15 - 29 October 2006 at 9:20pm
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 10:16pm

praise the lord

i have changed my ways!

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 10:36pm

moronic...thats about all i can say to you...

the basis for no snipers in paintball is this simple...the only thing that makes a sniper a sniper is that they sneak around and shoot from hidden locations at select targets...range isisnt important but it has become attached to the name over years...everyone in paintball, whos smart, sneaks around and shoots at select targets...therefor we would all be snipers? no...sorry...sniping will, and always will remain, to the soldiers...

EDIT: please stop this pointless sniper crap, think what you will, your ideas will never change those of others...so drop it

Edited by RaVeN - 29 October 2006 at 10:36pm

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by  RaVeN RaVeN wrote:

the basis for no snipers in paintball is this simple...the only thing that makes a sniper a sniper is that they sneak around and shoot from hidden locations at select targets...range isisnt important but it has become attached to the name over years...everyone in paintball, whos smart, sneaks around and shoots at select targets...therefor we would all be snipers? no...sorry...sniping will, and always will remain, to the soldiers...

EDIT: please stop this pointless sniper crap, think what you will, your ideas will never change those of others...so drop it

who was the moronic comment aimed at?

very true except that range is definately a part of being a sniper.

at close range a normal soldier beats a sniper any day.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 10:57pm
You started a sniper topic!!!!

FLAME!!!!
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by  RaVeN RaVeN wrote:

who was the moronic comment aimed at?

very true except that range is definately a part of being a sniper.

at close range a normal soldier beats a sniper any day.

moronic aimed at him for starting this...your fine

and not really true...a sniper would be in a hidden location, and if he knew he would be in a close situation he would have a suppressed rifle...leaving the normal soldier without any idea where he would be, and the sniper would have an even easier time taking their all so famed "one shot, one kill"

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:07pm
so you still think there is a such thing as a sniper?
snipershave range advanteges. and pb guns all do the same.
i sed you can act like one . but not become one.
you can sneak yeah and shoot at certin targets. but not from afar . 70 feet is not ( far ) . everyone takes out what there leader told them to . and everyone sneaks . but there is no posable way to be a sniper. only a riflemen with a ghilli and bipod. thats what i do . i go in front to the side and i give supression fire. i dont snipe them out . i make them stay in there bunkers and let my team mates run acrossed the field. so ther is no such thing as a sniper but there is a such thing as a sheavy gunnr.
and you cnt ( suppress ) a pb gun . its eather to hard or illegle

Edited by strykerx15 - 29 October 2006 at 11:19pm
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:15pm

Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

so you still think there is a such thing as a sniper?
snipershave range advanteges. and pb guns all do the same.
i sed you can act like one . but not become one.
you can sneak yeah and shoot at certin targets. but not from afar . 70 feet is not ( far ) . everyone takes out what there leader told them to . and everyone sneaks . but there is no posable way to be a sniper. only a riflemen with a ghilli and bipod. thats what i do . i go in front to the side and i give supression fire. i dont snipe them out . i make them stay in there bunkers and let my team mates run acrossed the field. so ther is no such thing as a sniper but there is a such thing as a sheavy gunnr.
yes theres such thing as snipers

Heres one:

heres a canadian one, don't talk to him i heard there dirty:

ohh even wikipedia seems to agree theres such thing as snipers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:19pm

they wouldnt use a sniper for close ranges intentionally

why not use a supressed assualt rifle?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:20pm
i never sed real world snipers
i mean paintball snipers dont exist
kool pics tho
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:26pm

you never said paintball either

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:45pm
this is a paintball forum . do the math carl
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Ken Majors View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tree? What tree? OW!!!! Dangit!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

they wouldnt use a sniper for close ranges intentionally

why not use a supressed assualt rifle?

Some do...although they are usually designated as Squad Designated Marksmen. However, they try to make the SDM blend in with the unit as much as possible so that opposing "snipers" don't recognize them as such. They use an accurized version of the M16. Enhanced optics, heavy barrel, and different ammunition. The M14 is also popular (as shown in previous photo) and are very accurate out to ranges well beyond 600 meters.
The SDM course for the US Military is taught in Anniston, Alabama and is a good course open to any infantry MOS (by selection), and covers engaging targets from 600 meters and in. Sniper school is also by selection and routinely trains to engage targets beyond 600-800 meters.

There are no paintball snipers. I would cut and paste an ENORMOUS post from OS...but everyone here seems to think he is a right wing extremist now...so I shall refrain. I know him as a school trained shooter. The been there done that thing is not just a moniker, it is the truth. We learn little from history and historians...but in the end, we learn alot. If we listen

Suppressed rifles in combat usually does not make sense. There is no need to do it. Ask anyone that has been shot at to tell you where the rounds came from and they will 9 times out of 10 not be able to tell you. Most people when asked to point to where they think the round came from will point 80-120 degrees perpindicular to where the shooter was. Training helps to some degree but the stress of combat and the sounds of outgoing/incoming rounds tends to fog the certainty. The suppressed rifle tends to be inaccurate and the very nature/design of the suppressor decreases range, accuracy and reliability of the weapon. Works great in sub guns...not so much for long guns.
Sorry for the rant...I'll stop now.

Edited by Ken Majors - 29 October 2006 at 11:53pm
RLTW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:51pm

no i just said suppressed cause he did.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 12:14am
I think I'm gonna make a silencer to screw around with. BATF FTL!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 12:18am

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

You started a sniper topic!!!!

FLAME!!!!

Yes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 12:23am
what works good as a silencer is a water filter from like sears hard whare. im getting one and painting it black for my gun.
im gonna see if i can mod it to work. ill do it when the police arent around
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 12:27am

yep now it's how to make silencers discussion

im gona call it:

i see you quickly getting guested strykerx

pattison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 12:47am
you can make a sniper game with fps rules
all semis max fps = 240
stock class pumps = 300 (290 for better accuracy)

just a suggestion
Eat The Brisket
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 8:47am
ZOMG! You finally disproved the sniper...you are the uberest member EVER!

Edited by jerseypaint - 30 October 2006 at 8:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic