Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

depends on what you do

i would never do anything higher than pot and im even probably gona stop doing that alltogether (i only do it like once-twice a month  now anyways)

I doubt that. Everyone says that at some point and ends up going past it.
Very true. If you dont want to do anything worse than pot, dont ever start on pot cause you will eventually get bored with it and move on to other things.
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

depends on what you do

i would never do anything higher than pot and im even probably gona stop doing that alltogether (i only do it like once-twice a month now anyways)

Very true. If you dont want to do anything worse than pot, dont ever start on pot cause you will eventually get bored with it and move on to other things.

Actually I know a ton of people who won't do anything worse than pot.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

depends on what you do

i would never do anything higher than pot and im even probably gona stop doing that alltogether (i only do it like once-twice a month now anyways)

Actually I know a ton of people who won't do anything worse than pot.
Not saying that it isnt possible. But most people I know who became "pot heads" eventually began expiramenting with far worse drugs.

Casual smokers dont usually do it. Stoners usualy move up.

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 6:00pm

i had a chance to do shrooms this weekend but didn't take it.

im not a pot head, just occasional. i do it whenever its free and have actually never payed for it.

and im getting bored of pot and drifting off from drugs alltogether so...

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 6:51pm

Doing drugs will most likely mess up your life.
Okay, offical "Lawl" worthy statement.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:38pm

Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

There are people that have never done drugs, do them for the 1st time and never do them again; they either never got anything out of it or were so freaked out they don't want to try it again.  There are people that have never done drugs who, after trying them become chronic users and especially with pot, it can become a gateway drug to a better, bigger high.  It doesn't take a genius to admit that there are risks involved, some minor risks, and some that could change ones life.  I'm not discounting the people that will want to tell everyone that they use them every day and there are no effects, life is great, I know..I get it..   I would fall into the bracket of someone who never tried it, never was interested in it and did it on a dare. It changed my life, and for a time changed who I was.  I did have some good times, but there are things that I can't change that I wished I never did, hindsight is great, but you live with some of those choices forever.  Back to the topic, there are so many horror stories about people that want to do just what you do, try it in a semi-controlled environment with a sober person, yet each individual responds so differently to drugs and there are too many stories with bad endings - I commend you for at least putting some thought to it; I would caution you to think a lot more than just posting it here before you try that.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:42pm
MOST LIKELY.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:48pm
How has this not been locked yet?
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:54pm
hey i started this by asking a question about something perfectly legal.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:55pm

hey i started this by asking a question about something perfectly legal.
I'm aware Salvia is legal, it's just that not only Salvia is being discussed here and these types of threads usually tend to disappear quite quickly.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:56pm
I'm with Cedric. Drugs will ruin your life.

Anyways, I'm fine with reality, and I don't have any desire to traveling to different universes in my mind.

And this doesn't sound very enjoyable either. Feeling pressure? Panic attacks? Creatures morphing? Sounds scary and extremely uncomfortable.
Savage93fvss View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:00pm
Sounds like something I'd like to try once. If I could get away from the parents for about 3 hours would that be plenty of time for it to take course?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

There are people that have never done drugs, do them for the 1st time and never do them again; they either never got anything out of it or were so freaked out they don't want to try it again. There are people that have never done drugs who, after trying them become chronic users and especially with pot, it can become a gateway drug to a better, bigger high. It doesn't take a genius to admit that there are risks involved, some minor risks, and some that could change ones life. I'm not discounting the people that will want to tell everyone that they use them every day and there are no effects, life is great, I know..I get it..   I would fall into the bracket of someone who never tried it, never was interested in it and did it on a dare. It changed my life, and for a time changed who I was. I did have some good times, but there are things that I can't change that I wished I never did, hindsight is great, but you live with some of those choices forever. Back to the topic, there are so many horror stories about people that want to do just what you do, try it in a semi-controlled environment with a sober person, yet each individual responds so differently to drugs and there are too many stories with bad endings - I commend you for at least putting some thought to it; I would caution you to think a lot more than just posting it here before you try that.

You bring up a good point. Quick question, when you say "it" ("I would fall into the bracket of someone who never tried it").

Basically, if you choose to do it, you're doing so at your own risk.

Personally, I don't believe salvia has any harmful physical effects except for putting the smoke in your lungs (which can be avoided by rolling up the leaves and putting them in your gums). The biggest risk when taking salvia is that you can't predict what will happen, even if you've done it before. Such a strong psychedlic as salvia has the power to alter your view on life. This change may come unwanted by some users who then regret ever having done it. Unfortunately, bad trips can leave life-long effects on a person, and these effects, in utrn, affect things such as their lifestyle, relationships and thought process. People with mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia or people with a family history of such disorders are at a much greater risk of life-long negative effects and should flat-out stay away from drugs. My advice is to see if you have a family history of any mental disorders and do a lot of research. It may seem like overkill for something seemingly as simple as tripping on salvia with a buddy on the weekend, but it could save you a lot of trouble.

Originally posted by Savage93fvss Savage93fvss wrote:

Sounds like something I'd like to try once. If I could get away from the parents for about 3 hours would that be plenty of time for it to take course?

Yea, that would probably be okay. The after effects (similar to a mild pot high) usually last about an hour. But all of what's been said applies to you also. Salvia really isn't something just to use in your spare time. It's a lot more than that. It's a tool not a toy.

Edited by Destruction - 19 October 2006 at 8:10pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:07pm
I dont see how it could make you change you life?
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:12pm

Any drug can make you change your lifestyle...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:13pm

Not so much salvia as it is other psychedelics like psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, or mescaline.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:18pm

I know any drug can, but I'm talking about what can you see or hear or expereince doing this that will change your veiw on everything that you know about this world.

Another question, if a drug makes you trip like this....everything you need to trip is all in your head, and the drug just triggers it, I almost wonder if the people that are deamed psycho in this world just are born with theyre brain stuck on "trip" mode.

Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:21pm
its like living in oreomans sig.
Canadians do it on top.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:22pm

There are people that have never done drugs, do them for the 1st time and never do them again; they either never got anything out of it or were so freaked out they don't want to try it again. There are people that have never done drugs who, after trying them become chronic users and especially with pot, it can become a gateway drug to a better, bigger high. It doesn't take a genius toadmit that there are risks involved, some minor risks, andsome that could change ones life. I'm not discounting the people that will want to tell everyone that they use them every day and there are no effects, life is great, I know..I get it.. I would fall into the bracket of someone who never tried it, never was interested in it and did it on a dare. It changed my life, and for a time changed who I was. I did have some good times, but there are things that I can't change that I wished I never did, hindsight is great, but you live with some of those choices forever. Back to the topic, there are so many horror stories about people that want to do just what you do, try it in a semi-controlled environment with a sober person,yet each individual responds so differently to drugs and there are too many stories with bad endings -I commend you for at least putting some thought to it; I would caution you to think a lot more than just posting it here before you try that.

Let me just say that this thinking applies to nearly everything, not just drugs. I would argue that I (a non-drug user), am highly affected by my computer, and internet usage. I would further say that it has affected my life far more than most of the people I know who do partake of various illegal substances.
Yes, Drugs can screw you up, but so can just about everything else.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 8:29pm

There are people that have never done drugs, do them for the 1st time and never do them again; they either never got anything out of it or were so freaked out they don't want to try it again.  There are people that have never done drugs who, after trying them become chronic users and especially with pot, it can become a gateway drug to a better, bigger high.  It doesn't take a genius to admit that there are risks involved, some minor risks, and some that could change ones life.  I'm not discounting the people that will want to tell everyone that they use them every day and there are no effects, life is great, I know..I get it..   I would fall into the bracket of someone who never tried it, never was interested in it and did it on a dare. It changed my life, and for a time changed who I was.  I did have some good times, but there are things that I can't change that I wished I never did, hindsight is great, but you live with some of those choices forever.  Back to the topic, there are so many horror stories about people that want to do just what you do, try it in a semi-controlled environment with a sober person, yet each individual responds so differently to drugs and there are too many stories with bad endings - I commend you for at least putting some thought to it; I would caution you to think a lot more than just posting it here before you try that.

Let me just say that this thinking applies to nearly everything, not just drugs. I would argue that I (a non-drug user), am highly affected by my computer, and internet usage. I would further say that it has affected my life far more than most of the people I know who do partake of various illegal substances.
Yes, Drugs can screw you up, but so can just about everything else.

But you also have to remember that your chances of having negative effects are a lot greater when it comes to using drugs than something like the computer or internet.

Edited by Rp Fr - 19 October 2006 at 8:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic