FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crappy paintball videogames

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Only non-sucky Paintball games:
-Digital Paintball mod for HL
-Xball by Klinty

Notice, both are fan created, and free.
anyone know where i can get xball v2?
is that the dot game?  i would like it too, it got deleted along with a virus...
X
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:26pm

yeah but they have yet to incorporate that in any game ive played.

and i don't think the d-pad is presure sensative... maybe it is

all racing games on xbox have it on them, also greg games do too...

and no, the dpad isisnt presure sensative

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:28pm

ok you have to understand that i was talking about:

a. stance and b.on the d-pad

ive never seen a racing game where you can crouch/go prone. and im pretty sure hastings doesnt do it either that way.

oh and the d-pad is not the stick

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 17 October 2006 at 11:28pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:34pm

ok you have to understand that i was talking about:

a. stance and b.on the d-pad

ive never seen a racing game where you can crouch/go prone. and im pretty sure hastings doesnt do it either that way.

oh and the d-pad is not the stick

wait...what are you talking about...to be quite honest i think your being rather slow to the concept here...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:40pm

hah exactly what im thinking of you

guy, if i suggested the concept than how could i be slow to something i allready know?

RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:50pm

*sigh*...im not even going to bother furthing this...its not worth it...

edit...no...your not right...there is no right and wrong to this...you just dont seem to understand that the triggers on a xbox controler are pressure sensitive...therefor having the crouch/prone on the left trigger would make more sence then on the dpad...the way i have the dpad  setup is to allow you, in any positon to lean forward to lower your profile, lean to either side to peek out of bunkers...and to lean back to dodges incomming shots...

and i am very well aware of the fact that the joysticks are not the dpad...iv played about 60+xbox games...so i know the controls and workings quite well...

oh yea...and if you look over the posts...the controler thing...was my idea...thanks

Edited by RaVeN - 17 October 2006 at 11:56pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:51pm
but it's fun and im right
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Only non-sucky Paintball games:
-Digital Paintball mod for HL
-Xball by Klinty

Notice, both are fan created, and free.

i need links to those please

if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
Galm </\> Zero View Drop Down

Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galm </\> Zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 4:23pm

Dude every paintball video game sucks and sucks hard and sucks long. Paintball owns so hard compared to the video games they've tried making to allow the chunksters out there to play paintball from the comforabilty of their couch with their chips and pop on their fat flaps. Seriously paintball > paintball video games. And don't make excuses as for money and time, there is always money and time for paintball.  

For after all what's man in nature? A central point in between nothing & all, infinitely far from understanding either.

estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 5:20pm
I liked Greg Hasting. But Renegade sucked hard.
Thinking about it...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 5:22pm

obviously its better thisint the tippmann video game forum

and i guess money grows on trees where you live

a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Galm </\> Zero Galm </\> Zero wrote:

Dude every paintball video game sucks and sucks hard and sucks long. Paintball owns so hard compared to the video games they've tried making to allow the chunksters out there to play paintball from the comforabilty of their couch with their chips and pop on their fat flaps. Seriously paintball > paintball video games. And don't make excuses as for money and time, there is always money and time for paintball.  

are you joking? nothing beats paintball NOTHING

STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by a5Tpp789 a5Tpp789 wrote:

Originally posted by Galm </\> Zero Galm </\> Zero wrote:

are you joking? nothing beats paintball NOTHING

Your mom beats paintball.
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 6:30pm
ouch
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 7:50pm
I remember some game my cousin found.  It was completely unrealistic, and you had to go around collecting boxes of Tide detergent.  It was stupid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic