Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Broke my grip.. Please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zambezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zambezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Broke my grip.. Please help!
    Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:07pm

I droped my gun the other day and grip came apart... totaly shadered. I dont have cash to get a whole new grip for $40..

If some one has upgraded to e-grip and doesn't need the old one let me know please. or let me know where I can find one at a discount.

Edited by zambezy - 17 October 2006 at 5:13pm
ollieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:27pm

While I honestly feel for your misfortune, you may want to read this.

http://www.tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=153 865&PN=1

Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 3:41pm

while you can't use the forum, take a look on ebay.  You may come across something eventually.

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 10:17am
Call Tippmann and see if they can help you out.
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by ollieb ollieb wrote:

While I honestly feel for your misfortune, you may want to read this.

http://www.tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=153 865&PN=1

I don't see the purpose in posting this admonition to not sell or buy on the forums. The guy is asking where to turn for a solution. I have given away several parts to members of the forum when they asked if anyone could help. His questions were not at the level of asking what price someone wanted for the items.

As was suggested, Zambezy, you might actually get help from Tippmann. I have known them to replace parts, that broke when the marker was dropped, at no charge.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic