Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

monopoly previous thread, found the piece

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Davy Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davy Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: monopoly previous thread, found the piece
    Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:38am
Uh about three weeks ago someone made a thread about Mcdonalds Monopoly saying that they had the three railroad pieces.... well, I just got the forth for the $5,000,000... for some reason I can't find that thread so I can't "BUMP" it to this part.. but whoever that was... uh yeah, reply here.
The piece is...
Pennsylvania Railroad
$5,000,00
Need 3623, 3624, 3625, 3626
My piece number is #3624.....
So yeah, if that person really has those three pieces.. combined with mine, that splits 5 mil between us.. so whoever that is, REPLY!
"Life is cruel. Why should the afterlife be any *different*? I offer you a choice. Join my crew, and postpone the judgment. One hundred years before the mast. Will ye serve?"
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:41am
Just buy more McDonald's till you get the other three. They're all really common, and Pennsylvania is the only rare one.
Then give the food to homeless people, claim $5M, spend it really slowly so you never have to work again.

EDIT: But both these two sites say that short-line is the rare one...

Edited by Jack Carver - 17 October 2006 at 11:43am
Davy Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davy Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:43am
Jack.. the other person on the thread had three pennyslvanis... so I'm trying to get in contact with him, so we can split the 5 mil....so what you said is... well, basically you're telling me to buy loads of food, and hope, that I get another three pieces even though that guy already has them... ok.... by the way, Far Cry rocks.
"Life is cruel. Why should the afterlife be any *different*? I offer you a choice. Join my crew, and postpone the judgment. One hundred years before the mast. Will ye serve?"
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:45am
Well buying loads of food would technically save you more than splitting it, if you were to get the other three without spending 2.5 million bucks on food, haha!
You have to get all 4 railroads to win right? not 4 of the same kind?
Maybe I'm confused.
SchecterDude View Drop Down
Guested - idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchecterDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Davy Jones Davy Jones wrote:

Jack.. the other person on the thread had three pennyslvanis... so I'm trying to get in contact with him, so we can split the 5 mil....so what you said is... well, basically you're telling me to buy loads of food, and hope, that I get another three pieces even though that guy already has them... ok.... by the way, Far Cry rocks.

lol. dude. you need 1 of each.

1 Short Line
1 Redding
1 Pennsylvania
1 B&O

Not 4 Pennyslvanias. They produce millions of the 3 common ones, this one =redding, pa, and B&O, and only 1 of the rare one- in this case short line.

Artard.

Edited by SchecterDude - 17 October 2006 at 12:07pm
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by SchecterDude SchecterDude wrote:

lol. dude. you need 1 of each.

1 Short Line
1 Redding
1 Pennsylvania
1 B&O

Not 4 Pennyslvanias. They produce millions of the 3 common ones, this one =redding, pa, and B&O, and only 1 of the rare one- in this case short line.

Artard.

i have five park places does that get me anything
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:29pm
lol....

Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

lol....
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 3:00pm
Back when I worked at McDonalds, during the Monopoly thing, we would just sit in the back with sleeves of the large cups and peel the tickets.

We had boxes and boxes of generic cups stored, so we would use those. People always complained but we just told them we ran out of the prize ones.

It was sort of the truth.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do - 17 October 2006 at 3:01pm

jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Back when I worked at McDonalds, during the Monopoly thing, we would just sit in the back with sleeves of the large cups and peel the tickets. We had boxes and boxes of generic cups stored, so we would use those. People always complained but we just told them we ran out of the prize ones. It was sort of the truth.

I thought people who worked at McDs couldn't win?...or atleast at the one they work at.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 4:21pm

^^you could always give the pieces to a friend, as long as it wasnt a big prize like a car, if it was a nice car id quit if i worked there, got it, then apply again

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 5:11pm

It was me.

Not realy but someone should reply to this.

Thinking about it...
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

It was sort of the truth.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 5:38pm

i'd play, if i didn't have to spend money and get fat...

X
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 6:17pm
SchecterDude View Drop Down
Guested - idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchecterDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 7:49pm
i want some mcdonalds now.....
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 9:07pm
The only thing I get from McDonalds any more are the milkshakes.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

The only thing I get from McDonalds any more are the milkshakes.

Eww, Mcds milkshakes are awful.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

^^you could always give the pieces to a friend, as long as it wasnt a big prize like a car, if it was a nice car id quit if i worked there, got it, then apply again

Best Buy bucks my friend....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic