FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bunch of Ideas ive had

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 4:06pm
they sound like good ideas, i like 2 and 3 the best.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:17pm

1. Small, about 10 cubic inch Air Tanks

Instead of dragging around your 88ci 4500 PSI fiber tank, have a smaller 10ci or so fiber tank screwed in hawiian style in your ASA. You would have a larger tank sitting in your gear bag, and would refill your tank every couple of games or so. If you did the math, you could calculate the shots per fill easily too. The only bad part of this is alot of people are too moronic and would kill themselves refilling their tank. Another nice part is the smaller tank would never have to be rehydrotested. Ze law says if its under 12? ci it dosent have to be re tested. I think.

2. A .68 Caliber version of the cheezy cheap airsoft gun.

Mainly as toys. I would buy one or two just for target practice.

3. BB guns (Like the Daisy Red Ryder or Crosman 760) avalible in 6mm and .68 caliber sizes.

Yet again, for target practice. The 6mm version would be very nice because gas guns(Or my G17 anyway) get a very impressive amount of range (Farther that my Automag) and very good accuracy. Nice part is BB guns are cheap....

Just some ideas.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic