FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post your pic (and extras)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Long lost son?

HOLY %$#@#$@ never realized it. well....  My daddy was killed by a sting ray. WOOT im Australian! Time to go get some fosters and wrestle a croc
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by White o Light White o Light wrote:

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by DsXz DsXz wrote:

omg your huge...not rly

Give me a year, steroids can do some amazing things.  Just Kidding.

I'm big compared to last year.  I'm just athletic big now.  I want to be freakishly muscular eventually.

Why? freakishly muscular isnt even attractive to girls man. dont be a gross thing.

I honestly don't care about girls.  I just broke up with a girlfriend of a year and a few months.  I can date girls if I want, but I would rather worry about myself.  I'm going to do what makes me happy rather than someone else.  Anyway, my nickname seems to be GQ now.  I like it :)

WHAT WILL KELSEY THINK ?!!

Me and kelsey are done.  She was the girlfriend I referred to earlier.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:05pm
Good god I want you Andy...

... Take me now!
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

... Take me now!

How about you go and hide in a pond and ill find you and put a top jaw rope on you and say "BY CRIKEY your a gnarly little devil". And I just started another herpes outbreak, come over here big boy!

*edit*

Picture my girlfriend just sent me. Her sister sucks at taking pictures.

Edited by 636andy636. - 14 October 2006 at 9:16pm
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:15pm

Im on the far right.

A while ago hanging out in the common area in the baracks.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:39pm

Blah. Last weekend
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

... Take me now!

How about you go and hide in a pond and ill find you and put a top jaw rope on you and say "BY CRIKEY your a gnarly little devil". And I just started another herpes outbreak, come over here big boy!

*edit*

Cute,

Tell you what... Should our paths ever cross... I'll hook you and your G/F up with some free portraits.

Edited by *Stealth* - 14 October 2006 at 9:51pm
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 10:06pm

... Take me now!

*edit*

Cute,

Tell you what... Should our paths ever cross... I'll hook you and your G/F up with some free portraits.

Sweet, highly unlikely since you live where ever and she hates getting pictures taken
SchecterDude View Drop Down
Guested - idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchecterDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Blah. Last weekend

I'd hit it.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 12:32am

Good god I want you Andy...... Take me now!
How about you go and hide in a pond and ill find you and put a top jaw rope on you and say "BY CRIKEY your a gnarly little devil". And I just started another herpes outbreak, come over here big boy!*edit* Picture my girlfriend just sent me. Her sister sucks at taking pictures.
Andy - I approve.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:02am
Thanks, shes awesome and can cook . Killer personality, super smart, and unlike most girls she has morals. No I wont pm anyone noodz

Edited by 636andy636. - 15 October 2006 at 2:03am
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:03am

... Take me now!

*edit*

Cute,

Sweet, highly unlikely since you live where ever and she hates getting pictures taken

I live in Mich, But I travel quite frequently around the country for what ever reasons. Where are you again Andy?

The majority of women hate getting their picture taken, but all can be cracked by fancy lights, expensive lens's and cameras, and the promise of a good photograph. Besides, she has a nice smile, and could take a few good photographs... Should she be confident in her poses.

Edited by *Stealth* - 15 October 2006 at 2:05am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:06am
I'm on Vancouver island, hour and a half drive and a 2 hour ferry  ride away from chewp. The most west coast of the Canadian members

Edited by 636andy636. - 15 October 2006 at 2:06am
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:21am

I'm on Vancouver island, hour and a half drive and a 2 hour ferry  ride away from chewp. The most west coast of the Canadian members

You canadian ass!

j/king.

hmmmm, i'll be moven around in Canadia this spring summer... perhaps i'll swing by your area. We'll see how it works out.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:26am
Just need to think of a decent way to say "some dude i dont know that i met on a paintball forum wants to take professional pictures of us". I can introduce you to dan who looks just like you if you came to the island lol
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 3:03am

Thanks, shes awesome and can cook . Killer personality, super smart, and unlike most girls she has morals. Of course I'll pm anyone noodz
Noodz?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 3:42am
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Thanks, shes awesome and can cook . Killer personality, super smart, and unlike most girls she has morals. Of course I'll pm anyone noodz
Noodz?

No
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 9:18am

and my 1337 MBRO photoshop from some contest.

Edited by TheSpookyKids87 - 15 October 2006 at 9:20am
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 9:21am

Me standing

Me making a silly face

I'm supposed to be a lion

Postcard, wind blowing directly at me
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 10:21am

Just need to think of a decent way to say "some dude i dont know that i met on a paintball forum wants to take professional pictures of us". I can introduce you to dan who looks just like you if you came to the island lol

Does this Dan fellow get much lady action?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic