FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another... school shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:20pm
Only with some idiot cheese.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:23pm
Thats not how you make poutine!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:30pm
That sounds like one of them there frenchy foods.

Prolly made it when our boys were dieing over there to save them in WW2.

They owe us now.

RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:37pm
no i meant to say all french people are jerks... now let me get an order of that freedom toast... with a side of freedom fries... and a big mac... because i am an american
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:40pm
Clark...PM heading yours...on the exercise probably in stupidity on the profs part.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by RicWhic414 RicWhic414 wrote:

no i meant to say all french people are jerks... now let me get an order of that freedom toast... with a side of freedom fries... and a big mac... because i am an american

Liar.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:47pm
heck yes i am... i sleep under an american flag blanket... on a mt. rushmore pillow... with bald eagles painted on the ceiling
CHUFF CHUFF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:50pm

heck yes i am... i sleep under an american flag blanket... on a mt. rushmore pillow... with bald eagles painted on the ceiling

You mean under a white flag, in a beret, twirling your stylish moustache?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:56pm
no cuz then i would be a french lover
CHUFF CHUFF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:57pm
Exactly.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 3:11pm
Whale:
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 3:19pm
is that whale milk
CHUFF CHUFF
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

UGH, I HATE it when people know nothing about weapons and post on here like it's fact. A: You can purchase an AK replica with the bolt slightly modified so that it is incapable of firing full auto...in fact with a 7.62 cartridge and a heavier barrel and it is a rather formidable hunting rifle that looks cool. Secondly, to the guy who started the post. AK'S ARE NOT PRONE OR NOTORIOUS FOR JAMMING.In fact, that's why they are one of the most efficient and popular weapons in the world, because they are rugged and reliable...i have seen demonstrations where they were completely filled with sand and stilled fired off a whole magazine. The inaccuracies of it all piss me off. The only conspicuous thing is the trenchcoat. In a country where it is ENCOURAGED to horde weapons, you should not be surprised that a 13 year old has 13 weapons. Why are people surprised when this happens anymore. -You've got the right to bear arms. -You've got an increasingly angry and isolated youth with no healthy outlets. -And a liberal media that will sew fear and descent and popularize things like this so the kid knows he'll get some airtime. We even have the shootings over in canada, where it is much harder to get a weapon....it's the angry slothful touth man....they're dangerous.

Your post irritates me.

Chinese AKs ARE known for jamming, they have sear and firing pin issues which come from weaker material used in construction.   The Russian originals are the ones that are reknowned for their ruggesness. Chances are the weapon used was the cheaper Chinese version which is much more readily available.   

Since when was it encouraged to horde weapons in this country? And even if we do it is so we can protect the weak-ass Canadiens who can't do it themselves because there are only 38 people in the entire country who know how to use a firearm.

Talk about not knowing what you are talking about?   Maybe prior to popping off you should actually think about what you are typing.

Your post irritates me!
There are 37 people in Canada, Frank died...show some respect.

Choopie. The funeral for Frank is on friday at 2:30, bring a case of beer for the family.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 3:59pm

Whale:

The heck.

Since when do they put milk in bags?

STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

... so tell me how does a 13 year old get a firearm

That depends on where you are.

In the Ozarks, there are two main sources - relatives and gun shows. 

I know plenty of 10-year-olds that got guns as birthday presents.  How are you supposed to go hunting without a gun?  You can't even be in the bar trap league without at least a 20-gauge.

And gun shows are generally a free-for-all.  I've never seen anybody check any kind of anything before selling a gun at a show, and I have seen plenty of guns sold to minors.  Heck, I bought a Winchester 30-30 at a show when I was 16.  No paperwork at all.  Things may have changed some since then, but I suspect not all that much.

We should also not assume that this kid owned all of those guns - some of them may have belonged to his parents, friends or family, and he was just borrowing them (or "borrowing" them).

And while the specifics may vary from place to place outside of the Ozarks, the DOJ statistics are pretty clear - most guns used in crime are obtained from friends or relatives.

The guns were owned by his dad. The dad had them all locked up in a gun cabinet, but the kid somehow got the combination.

I read that in an article somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

UGH, I HATE it when people know nothing about weapons and post on here like it's fact. A: You can purchase an AK replica with the bolt slightly modified so that it is incapable of firing full auto...in fact with a 7.62 cartridge and a heavier barrel and it is a rather formidable hunting rifle that looks cool. Secondly, to the guy who started the post. AK'S ARE NOT PRONE OR NOTORIOUS FOR JAMMING.In fact, that's why they are one of the most efficient and popular weapons in the world, because they are rugged and reliable...i have seen demonstrations where they were completely filled with sand and stilled fired off a whole magazine. The inaccuracies of it all piss me off. The only conspicuous thing is the trenchcoat. In a country where it is ENCOURAGED to horde weapons, you should not be surprised that a 13 year old has 13 weapons. Why are people surprised when this happens anymore. -You've got the right to bear arms. -You've got an increasingly angry and isolated youth with no healthy outlets. -And a liberal media that will sew fear and descent and popularize things like this so the kid knows he'll get some airtime. We even have the shootings over in canada, where it is much harder to get a weapon....it's the angry slothful touth man....they're dangerous.

Your post irritates me.

Chinese AKs ARE known for jamming, they have sear and firing pin issues which come from weaker material used in construction.   The Russian originals are the ones that are reknowned for their ruggesness. Chances are the weapon used was the cheaper Chinese version which is much more readily available.   

Since when was it encouraged to horde weapons in this country? And even if we do it is so we can protect the weak-ass Canadiens who can't do it themselves because there are only 38 people in the entire country who know how to use a firearm.

Talk about not knowing what you are talking about?   Maybe prior to popping off you should actually think about what you are typing.

Your post irritates me!
There are 37 people in Canada, Frank died...show some respect.
Choopie. The funeral for Frank is on friday at 2:30, bring a case of beer for the family.

I'll wear my finest flannel
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 5:44pm

the ak jammed....mustve been a chinese model

seriosuly, my dad said the ak's they used to capture in nam made by china sucked. the best were made by places like east germany and obviously russia

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 5:50pm
Why cant Revo be in just one of these schools.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by STOcocker STOcocker wrote:

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

... so tell me how does a 13 year old get a firearm

That depends on where you are.

In the Ozarks, there are two main sources - relatives and gun shows. 

I know plenty of 10-year-olds that got guns as birthday presents.  How are you supposed to go hunting without a gun?  You can't even be in the bar trap league without at least a 20-gauge.

And gun shows are generally a free-for-all.  I've never seen anybody check any kind of anything before selling a gun at a show, and I have seen plenty of guns sold to minors.  Heck, I bought a Winchester 30-30 at a show when I was 16.  No paperwork at all.  Things may have changed some since then, but I suspect not all that much.

We should also not assume that this kid owned all of those guns - some of them may have belonged to his parents, friends or family, and he was just borrowing them (or "borrowing" them).

And while the specifics may vary from place to place outside of the Ozarks, the DOJ statistics are pretty clear - most guns used in crime are obtained from friends or relatives.

The guns were owned by his dad. The dad had them all locked up in a gun cabinet, but the kid somehow got the combination.

What I don't get is how did he get the guns from the gun cabinent to school. He can't drive, and since from what you guys have said this is a relative rural area. So he most likely carpooled, rode with his parents, or rode the bus. And if he was wearing a trench coat while carrying a gun that is most likely way to big to fit in his backpack, it might arouse a little suspicion, eh?
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 5:56pm
you would figure. especially an ak 47. ^^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic