FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reif might like this...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reif might like this...
    Posted: 29 September 2006 at 11:48am
Dude did a good job

http://
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=538904508463219292

Edited by *Stealth* - 29 September 2006 at 11:49am
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:10pm
I saw this on the right and thought it was funny.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:11pm
same.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:22pm
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:27pm
Yes, that is my life. And I do sit there nude from time to time, just because I can. How many people have actually been naked at their office desk? Not many.

But I just took the written part of the police application. There is a lot more to it, but my foot is in the door. I go back in an hour for the agility test... Oooooooooooooooo

You have to get out of the car, run across a section of parking lot over a "terrain change" (onto a gravel path), duck under two five foot arches, hop over a four and a half foot fence... and then up five stairs! After that, you have to go back down five stairs, and then drag a 150 pound dummy 15 feet. Truly, a feat to aspire to.

Edited by reifidom - 29 September 2006 at 12:29pm

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

You have to get out of the car, run across a section of parking lot over a "terrain change" (onto a gravel path), duck under two five foot arches, hop over a four and a half foot fence... and then up five stairs! After that, you have to go back down five stairs, and then drag a 150 pound dummy 15 feet. Truly, a feat to aspire to.

No way in hell could I manage that.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:35pm

Yes, that is my life. And I do sit there nude from time to time, just because I can. How many people have actually been naked at their office desk? Not many.

But I just took the written part of the police application. There is a lot more to it, but my foot is in the door. I go back in an hour for the agility test... Oooooooooooooooo

Time limit?
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:39pm
You can take up to a minute and twelve seconds, and we're talking about running something like... 300 feet total.

The stuff...

It's the physical fitness ability test.

Edited by reifidom - 29 September 2006 at 12:45pm

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:45pm

You can take up to a minute and twelve seconds, and we're talking about running something like... 300 feet total.

The stuff...

It's the physical fitness ability test.

zomg.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:46pm
175 yards total.

I want to do it just to see how fast I can do finish.

Edited by pntbl freak - 29 September 2006 at 12:47pm
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:48pm
Haha the Your Pitiful one was good, but I liked the cubicle one as well. However, in the one chewp linked too the girl who ate the candle seemed pretty cute. Could have been bad lighting though.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:49pm
I skimmed the page and then I went out and looked at the course because I live so close to it.

My friend weighs about that, so I was going to have him come by so I could drag him around my yard. He was busy.

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:08pm
Ran it, but after seeing a guy make 57 seconds pretty easily I didn't haul it flat out. It was pass/fail.

42 seconds flat. 30 to spare. If I had really hauled I could have almost done it twice.

One guy went crotch first into the top of the fence. I managed it with two hands and one foot tap on the top. Congrats to me from the officers there, and back into the mobile command center for an interview set-up.

Step two complete. Many to go.

The academy class that graduates next Friday was there to watch the incoming class get sprayed with chemical spray and watch us run. They were having a good time.

Edited by reifidom - 29 September 2006 at 3:14pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic