FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HALO 3 DOOM!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HALO 3 DOOM!
    Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:36pm
So Apparently people are freaking out because Halo 3 may have different controls? How is that worthy of freaking out? The Controller is different than the pervious Xbox..

Halo 3 Controller Thingy

I say get a life if you are that concerned with the controls.

When I logged on to AIM it showed the Halo 3 thingy.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

pervious Xbox..

Halo 3 Controller Thingy

awesome.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:38pm
Thats why controls are adjustable.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:42pm
yeaaaaa.... I was gonnna say cause adjustiong your contrller is just so difficult to do.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:43pm

People outta expect the controls to be different. Its on a differant console.

Its sad.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:47pm

bungie should just completely change everything about halo.  change the physics, controls, and the buttons around.  it would be like everyone was a noob again!

maybe not.  but i don't care.

X
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

i don't care.
<no ginormous sigs please>
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:40pm
I never liked halo.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 12:36am
i love halo...cant wait to get halo 3...

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 7:59am
I loved the original but halo 2 sucked and ruined both of em for me.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 8:29am
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

I loved the original but halo 2 sucked and ruined both of em for me.

Some aspects sucked. Gameplay in Halo was awesome. in Halo 2 it was good but some of the weapons made it worse. Some made it better. Tank was easier to use. Downside, assault rifle sucked at close range. Pistol was completely downgraded. So was sniper rifle. Rocket launcher was made better. I just hope they take the pluses in Halo 2 along with the pluses in the first Halo and incorporate them in Halo 3. Either way I wont have a 360 for a long time.
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 11:20am
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

i love halo...cant wait to get halo 3...

Same here.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 12:53pm
im goin to start a fight probably with this but... i like how microsoft tried to copy the dual shock a controller but they still screwed it up... PS3 is goin to eat 360 alive
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by RicWhic414 RicWhic414 wrote:

im goin to start a fight probably with this but... i like how microsoft tried to copy the dual shock a controller but they still screwed it up... PS3 is goin to eat 360 alive

And the Wii is going to use both as cheap hoes.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Originally posted by RicWhic414 RicWhic414 wrote:

And the Wii is going to use both as cheap hoes.
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 3:44pm

PC gaming is so far up on my list that all three of the consoles can read "Suck it!" on the bottom of my tower.

Mr. 47 View Drop Down
Guested - Multiple Dodges

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:17pm
PC Gaming is at a hault Razgriz...do you not notice that there are barely any games coming out when 360 and ps3 and wii have TONS of games being devloped and very FEW are being ported to PC? Every good PC game coming out will be on a next-gen console...I used to love pc gaming, I even spent loads of money strapping in the best gpu I could find along with X2 Processors, but in the end, you feel like a fool. Consoles are dominating... it's right there infront of you, WELCOME IT! However, then there once again is the PS3.. which sony says is now "upgradeable" and it was supposed to be the only 1080P Resolution Console... BAM then Microsoft says 360 can do that Sony is like "Nah uh!" then "Damn..." anyway, all I'm saying is, PC GAMING is slowing down,  If you have been into a game store..did you not notice there are almost NO NEW PC games? And look on the Upcoming Lists.... the next-gen's got every STYLE of game coming out.. you pc gamers as of right now, and for awhile, have F.E.A.R. (Which 360 owners will have soon) Half Life 2 (Xbox already has and they are making a full xbox live 360 version w\ PC Graphics), Doom 3 (Xbox already has) ... I'm not going to continue, I'm simply going to say, you're going to have to buy a console eventually because there will be games that you will be drooling over that are only on specific consoles.. I already have the 360, I will be buying the Wii when Super Smash Bros BRAWL comes out, and the PS3 when Killzone II and Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out.. And on the subject, did you not expect a change in controls? Master Chief has new moves, so it's completly expected, if you want Halo Classic they will most assurely have that control scheme in the settings.

Edited by Mr. 47 - 26 September 2006 at 4:17pm
T
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:28pm

I know .47 I was being "ironical" I'm actually really struggling to pick a console, what with wii having super smash bros brawl and Zelda Twilight princess. And of course 360 with halo 3 and the ps3 being well ps3, I'm sure a new Ace Combat will come out and I can't not own an Ace Combat game.

Mr. 47 View Drop Down
Guested - Multiple Dodges

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:33pm
360 I love, PS3 I am going to stay away from for atleast a year after it's release.. so many things have been going wrong with it that's why it keeps getting held back, I have had BAD experiance with sonys "first-release" products. Wii looks awesome I will def be buying it... I would go with 360 as of right now, you have exclusive games like.. Gears Of War, Dead Rising, Halo 3, etc, Gears Of War I beleive will actually put Halo 3 to shame at this rate.. that game looks absolutely STUNNING.
T
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:41pm
Gears of war?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic