Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HALO 3 DOOM!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Mr. 47 View Drop Down
Guested - Multiple Dodges

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:48pm
Check it up...I'm suprised you haven't heard of it, it's the most anticipated game this year, 2006 Emergence Day Baby! NOT FOR 56KERS!

Edited by Mr. 47 - 26 September 2006 at 4:53pm
T
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Mr. 47 Mr. 47 wrote:

PC Gaming is at a hault Razgriz...do you not notice that there are barely any games coming out when 360 and ps3 and wii have TONS of games being devloped and very FEW are being ported to PC? Every good PC game coming out will be on a next-gen console...I used to love pc gaming, I even spent loads of money strapping in the best gpu I could find along with X2 Processors, but in the end, you feel like a fool. Consoles are dominating... it's right there infront of you, WELCOME IT! However, then there once again is the PS3.. which sony says is now "upgradeable" and it was supposed to be the only 1080P Resolution Console... BAM then Microsoft says 360 can do that Sony is like "Nah uh!" then "Damn..." anyway, all I'm saying is, PC GAMING is slowing down,  If you have been into a game store..did you not notice there are almost NO NEW PC games? And look on the Upcoming Lists.... the next-gen's got every STYLE of game coming out.. you pc gamers as of right now, and for awhile, have F.E.A.R. (Which 360 owners will have soon) Half Life 2 (Xbox already has and they are making a full xbox live 360 version w\ PC Graphics), Doom 3 (Xbox already has) ... I'm not going to continue, I'm simply going to say, you're going to have to buy a console eventually because there will be games that you will be drooling over that are only on specific consoles.. I already have the 360, I will be buying the Wii when Super Smash Bros BRAWL comes out, and the PS3 when Killzone II and Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out.. And on the subject, did you not expect a change in controls? Master Chief has new moves, so it's completly expected, if you want Halo Classic they will most assurely have that control scheme in the settings.
Wtf are you talking about? PC gaming is far from at a halt. IMO, people are getting sick of having to buy a new console that costs more than half a grand every few years. I can upgrade my PC way more easily, I can play many of the same games on my PC and my PC is way more versatile.

PC gaming is just cooler anyway. I'll take a shot in the dark, but I bet more people play CS on a PC than Halo or Halo2, one of the best selling games ever in recent history.

Edited by Benjichang - 26 September 2006 at 4:55pm
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:00pm
benji for the win.

as far as most anticipated goes... my money's on this.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:01pm
......WOW! That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have EVER HEARD! Congradulations! People are tired of having to UPGRADE their COMPUTERS to play GAMES on the PC. Have you ever actually researched the prices? When fear came out and Doom 3 the only graphic card that could run them max was the 6800 priced at 400$ at the time....You can get a FULL 360 for that price and NEVER have to upgrade and still get INCREDIBLE graphics, why are you bringing CS up anyway? As I said, you aren't getting any NEW games for awhile. Upgrading the PC is easy, sure, but it's MORE expensive that's common sense. And no people are NOT getting sick of having to buy a console every FOUR years when they have to upgrade thier computers EVERY YEAR to keep up with current games.. wow man I'm sorry but that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard someone say...even VALVE has contracts with Microsoft now! On account of UT 2007, yeah, it looks great, but from what I've been hearing, Epic is  STRONGLY considering bringing it to the 360 and PS3 to max out online play.

Edited by Mr. 47 - 26 September 2006 at 5:04pm
T
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:06pm

......WOW! That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have EVER HEARD! Congradulations! People are tired of having to UPGRADE their COMPUTERS to play GAMES on the PC. Have you ever actually researched the prices? When fear came out and Doom 3 the only graphic card that could run them max was the 6800 priced at 400$ at the time....You can get a FULL 360 for that price and NEVER have to upgrade and still get INCREDIBLE graphics, why are you bringing CS up anyway? As I said, you aren't getting any NEW games for awhile. Upgrading the PC is easy, sure, but it's MORE expensive that's common sense. And no people are NOT getting sick ohaving to buy a console every FOUR years when they have to upgrade thier computers EVERY YEAR to keep up with current games.. wow man I'm sorry but that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard someone say...
I've haven't really had to upgrade my compy at all since I built it... I run HL2 and Oblivion fine. My PC isn't exactly an uber sweet gaming rig either. Only a $200 video card and a 2.8 GHz P4. My computer wasn't originally a gaming rig, I made it into one. I use it for music, graphics, word processing, and gaming. Now if I get some gaming console, all I'm going to use it for is gaming. So, I basically spent $500 +/- on something that just plays video games, yet I can spend about 1000 +/- on a much more versatile machine that I use daily.

Edited by Benjichang - 26 September 2006 at 5:07pm
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:06pm
Here is the key to PC and Consoles. PC you have to upgrade about every year to keep NEW games looking good and running smoothly (good framerate) = Costly, Consoles, you're set for about four years, you do NOT have to upgrade because all the games are coded and put the the best settings of that console.
T
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:07pm
Just read what you said, enlighten me and tell me your specs, and then tell me what you run Oblivion and Hl2 at, because if it's anything below 1280x1024.. I am going to LAUGH that's just disgraceful to the graphic beauty that they implemented into it, also tell me your AA and AF settings. Because all in all, sure you can RUN a NEW game with oudated graphics...but you're really putting the game to shame...even more so when graphic bliss and physics are the craze right now.
Here are my specs!
3800+X2 AMD Dual-Core
7800 GTX 256MBGDDR PCI-E
2 GB Corsair XMS Gaming Ram
RAM, CPU, and GPU are the main points of getting a game to run at it's full potential...what are yours?

Edited by Mr. 47 - 26 September 2006 at 5:09pm
T
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:14pm

Just read what you said, enlighten me and tell me your specs, and then tell me what you run Oblivion and Hl2 at, because if it's anything below 1280x1024.. I am going to LAUGH that's just disgraceful to the graphic beauty that they implemented into it, also tell me your AA and AF settings.

GPU = nVidia GeForce 6800 GS 256 Mb DDR3
CPU = P4 2.8 GHz Socket LGA775
RAM = 1.5 Gb DDR2
Monitor = 17" LCD
Resolution = 1280x1024
AF = 2x
AA = 2x

Notice, I never claimed better performance. All I said was PC gaming is here to stay. Basically, I was refuting your claim, "ZOMG!!11!1one, c0nsolez ar teh l33t, PC's 4r teh suk.!111"

My specific stats are pretty irrelevant to the argument...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:16pm
i have a radeon x1900xtx, i don't plan to upgrade that in a year bud.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:19pm
Not really, heck you could run Doom 3 with a Voodoo 3 if you tried hard enough, notice the "run" it... you'd get about 3fps, yay. Sure, PC Gaming is here to stay for now, but honostly, look dude. The market is ALL OVER consoles, not PC games like it used to be, by PC gaming at a hault (incase you don't know what that means) I meant that as of right now, there aren't going to be any new games for awhile, and the new games, are hitting consoles first. Seriously dude just goo "Pc Gaming dead"? tons of articles about how fed up people are when a new game comes out that requires more power than before (RIGHT AFTER THEY HAVE UPGRADED!) And when did I say consoles are the teh l33t? I said they are a better BUY in the long run and that's why so many people are switching TO THEM. Seriously, just research game marketing, it's gone completly down hill (PC). I'm not going to argue this point anymore as obvious as it is. Oh and High Voltage.. you better be expecting to upgrade, did you forget about Direct X 10? BOOYAH!

Edited by Mr. 47 - 26 September 2006 at 5:20pm
T
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:27pm
whoa man didn't mean for it to turn into this, however that gears of war game looks sweet
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:32pm
I know! It's just another PC gamer who can't accept the fact that consoles are taking over the industry.. I am a PC Gamer but I've actually welcomed the takeover. And yeah, it looks awesome I love the weapon design as well, Assault-Rifle+ MiniChainsaw in place of grenade launcher :-P
T
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:43pm
Mr. 47.

Half your ass must be in the place of your brain.

So far, everything you have stated has been completly moronic. Your consoles run games for four years because those games are designed and tailored to the console. Meaning it lacks the graphic potential and expansiveness it could have.

Now, for PC games, They design them for top of the line gear, which is going to be top of the line, for round abouts a year. Then you have to start tweeking settings to the game to make it run on your PC. You have to degrade the potential of the game in order to make it fit your comp. Same as game designers have to degrade the quality of their game to suit the console.

my PC will be able to run games for the next six years, Will the games be at their top of the line performance on my PC in six years? no. Will your console games be on par with the top of the line PC games 4 years from now? No.

As far as PC games not being produced... That is just blatently ignorent.

Fact of the matter is, PC games innovate, Consoles immitate.

Proof of this? Youre precious games were devolped on what? None other than a PC, and you best believe it's that way for a reason.

Consoles have their place for gamers, As do PC's. It will always be that way.

Edited by *Stealth* - 26 September 2006 at 5:45pm
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:50pm
I'm just sayen now... the N64 is the best console in the history of gaming...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:53pm
DreamCast will always hold a special place in my heart.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:56pm
dreamcast was good, but it just wasnt as creative or as revolutoinary as the 64
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Originally posted by RicWhic414 RicWhic414 wrote:

im goin to start a fight probably with this but... i like how microsoft tried to copy the dual shock a controller but they still screwed it up... PS3 is goin to eat 360 alive

And the Wii is going to use both as cheap hoes.

i want a wii, and a newer pc, and ill be set

oh and stealth ftw, is 47 turning into the new revo?

Edited by TEHGANGSTER - 26 September 2006 at 5:59pm

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:59pm

Mr. 47.

So far, everything you have stated has been completly moronic. Your consoles run games for four years because those games are designed and tailored to the console. Meaning it lacks the graphic potential and expansiveness it could have.

Now, for PC games, They design them for top of the line gear, which is going to be top of the line, for round abouts a year. Then you have to start tweeking settings to the game to make it run on your PC. You have to degrade the potential of the game in order to make it fit your comp. Same as game designers have to degrade the quality of their game to suit the console.

my PC will be able to run games for the next six years, Will the games be at their top of the line performance on my PC in six years? no. Will your console games be on par with the top of the line PC games 4 years from now? No.

Proof of this? Youre precious games were devolped on what? None other than a PC, and you best believe it's that way for a reason.

Of course games are developed on a PC that's common sense, but if you look, there aren't that many games coming to the pc right now are there?

PC games innovate? Hm.... How so? Consoles have had some of the most unique\new games such as the Wii's new motion-sensor remote... I don't see that on a PC now do I? Now heres my breakdown performance wise as years go by. In six years I doubt you're computer would be able to play.. heck even as of right now most computers aren't even capable of handling the new Crysis Engine... so that's wrong right now. Key to the 360 is that each game, as you said, is made for that console and maxed out, on the PC some games run better on different cards correct? Some games run better on ATI cards than Nvidia cards and vice-versa, with consoles that really dosen't matter. Now on degrading to fit into console, developers can make it a MUCH nicer "downgrade" than a user can by simply turning off AA and AF or lowering the texture quality to billionare, if you know what I mean. Graphical potential as you are stateing, as very stupid to just bring down on a console because you would be doing the same if your card was even remotely out of date, you're not putting it to the max, that's a given. However, Resolutions in consoles also bring out the best graphics, 1080P is absolutely STUNNING compared to 720P and even more so, 480P, we all know that right? The good thing about Consoles is when you jump from resolution to resolution, you don't have a framerate issue where as if you went from 800x600 to 1280x1024 you would. In the end what I was saying is that, and I guess you can't see it either, that PC gaming has drastically decreased (production wise). Feel free to prove me wrong, but I'm seeing atleast 75% more games coming to console than the PC... and very few are being "ported"
T
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 6:08pm

Mr. 47.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but I'm seeing atleast 75% more games coming to console than the PC... and very few are being "ported"

Just a quick list of the past three months:

ANKH 09/05/2006 7.6
Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales 09/12/2006 8.0
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine 09/06/2006 8.0
America's Army: Special Forces Overmatch 09/14/2006
American McGee Presents: Bad Day L.A. 08/30/2006 2.9
Atlantis Quest 08/01/2006 8.0
Axis & Allies: Collector's Edition 09/20/2006
Backyard Baseball 2007 09/11/2006
Barnyard 08/01/2006 6.9
Baron 58 06/30/2006
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle 08/22/2006 6.8
Big Oil: Build an Oil Empire 07/05/2006 3.0
Bliss Island 07/26/2006
Caesar IV 09/26/2006 8.0
Cargo Pilot 08/04/2006
City Life 08/18/2006 7.6
CivCity: Rome 07/26/2006 6.5
Civil Air Patrol Pilot Search and Rescue 08/14/2006
Company of Heroes 09/19/2006 9.3
Crazy Frog Racer 06/28/2006
DarkStar One 08/29/2006 6.8
Darwinia 06/29/2006 8.5
Dawnspire: Prelude 09/01/2006
Deep Sea Tycoon: Diver's Paradise 06/28/2006 5.0
Delicious Deluxe 08/17/2006
Down in Flames: Eastern Front 09/25/2006
Dungeon Siege II: Broken World 08/01/2006 5.9
Earache Extreme Metal Racing 09/22/2006
East Coast Express 2 06/30/2006
Empire Earth II: Platinum 06/26/2006 8.0
EverQuest The Serpent's Spine 09/19/2006
F.E.A.R. Combat 08/17/2006
Faces of War 09/19/2006 6.0
First Battalion 08/21/2006 6.5
FlatOut 2 08/01/2006 8.0
FootyMax 07/10/2006
For Liberty! 07/04/2006
Ford Bold Moves Street Racing 09/19/2006
Fruity Garden 07/11/2006
Galaxy of Games 5000 Pack 09/15/2006
Glory of the Roman Empire 06/28/2006 6.9
Hawaii Golf Classics 08/23/2006
Hero Online 07/31/2006
Hoyle Card Games 2007 09/08/2006
Hoyle Casino 2007 09/08/2006
Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2007 09/08/2006
Hyperball Racing 09/18/2006
IG: Independent Games Volume 2 09/25/2006
Iron Warriors: T72 Tank Command 07/27/2006 7.0
JetJumper 07/06/2006
Joint Task Force 09/22/2006 7.4
Karu 07/28/2006
Kitty LUV 06/26/2006
Kudos 07/18/2006
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy 09/12/2006 8.4
LMA Manager 2007 09/22/2006 6.0
Lancaster 08/25/2006
Law & Order Criminal Intent: The Vengeful Heart 07/19/2006
Legacy The Luxury Aircraft Collection 06/30/2006
Lineage II Chronicle 5: Oath of Blood 09/06/2006
Logitech® G3 Laser Mouse 08/24/2006
Mad Tracks 07/17/2006
Madden NFL 07 08/22/2006 8.2
Mage Knight Apocalypse 09/26/2006
Micro Machines v4 06/27/2006 6.1
Mitigo 9 07/05/2006
Moscow to Berlin: Red Siege 06/28/2006 5.8
Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso 09/05/2006 8.0
NBA Live 07 09/25/2006
NFL Head Coach 06/28/2006 6.6
NHL 07 09/12/2006 7.5
NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 09/22/2006
Nancy Drew: Danger by Design 07/27/2006 7.0
Night Watch 06/26/2006 5.5
Open Season 09/18/2006
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast 06/27/2006 8.5
Pac-Man World Rally 08/22/2006
Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm 06/29/2006
Perimeter: Emperor's Testament 09/05/2006 7.8
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow 06/28/2006 5.4
Pony LUV 08/11/2006
Pop-A-Tronic 06/29/2006
PoxNora 08/01/2006
Premier Manager 2006-2007 08/18/2006
Prey 07/14/2006 8.1
Prey Limited Collector's Edition 07/10/2006
PrisonServer: The Online Prison 09/21/2006
ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 09/05/2006
Pursuit of Power 08/18/2006
Quan Yin Mahjongg 07/28/2006
Rage of Magic II 07/17/2006
Reel Deal Casino High Roller 08/30/2006 8.0
Reel Deal Slots Mystic Forest 08/30/2006 7.4
Safecracker 08/02/2006 7.1
Ship Simulator 2006 08/25/2006 5.7
Shot-Online 2006 09/12/2006 6.0
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords 07/26/2006 8.2
Silent Heroes 09/12/2006
Stryateg 06/30/2006
Sword of the Stars 08/17/2006 6.8
TerraWars: NY Invasion 07/13/2006 2.1
The Ant Bully 07/24/2006 4.9
The Ship 07/11/2006 7.8
The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff 08/28/2006
The Three Musketeers 08/10/2006
Titan Quest 06/27/2006 7.6
Total Pro Golf 08/18/2006
Total War Eras 08/01/2006
Trainz: Driver Edition 09/19/2006
Treasure Pyramid 07/12/2006
Universal Combat Special Edition 08/03/2006
Victoria - Revolutions 08/17/2006
Virtual Villagers 08/03/2006 6.0
Warpath 07/18/2006 6.2
Wildlife Park 2 06/30/2006 8.5
Wings of Power II - WWII Fighters 07/07/2006
World Series of Poker®: Tournament of Champions 09/19/2006
World War II Combat: Iwo Jima 07/24/2006 2.6
Wrestling Spirit 2 06/29/2006
Xing Backgammon 07/10/2006

Edited by *Stealth* - 26 September 2006 at 6:09pm
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 6:12pm
LOL! Ok, I thought we were talking about good games, not Valuesoft (TM) games, my bad. The only games that I even know if in that list are..Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Fear Combat and America's Army, the rest seem to be the stuff you find in Compusa for 9.99$....I forgot to mention  "Games thate are remotely good"
Samurai Warriors 2 Action  X360 All FAQs Sep 26, 2006
NBA Live 07 Sports  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Just Cause Action  X360 Videos Sep 26, 2006
Eragon Adventure  X360 Videos Sep 26, 2006
Shrek 3 Action  X360 Videos Sep 26, 2006
Sonic the Hedgehog Platformer  X360 Features Sep 26, 2006
Darkness, The Action  X360 Videos Sep 26, 2006
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Action  X360 All FAQs Sep 26, 2006
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Action RPG X360 Features Sep 26, 2006
Halo 3 Shooter  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Alan Wake Action  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Castle Wolfenstein [untitled sequel] Shooter  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Viva Pinata Strategy  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Mass Effect RPG  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Too Human Adventure  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Forza Motorsport 2 Racing Simulation X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Shadowrun [next-gen] Shooter  X360 News Sep 26, 2006
Lost Odyssey RPG  X360 Images Sep 26, 2006
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 Wrestling  X360 Videos Sep 26, 2006
Assassin's Creed Action  X360 Images Sep 26, 2006
NBA 2K7 Sports  X360 Press Releases Sep 26, 2006
Blitz: The League Sports  X360 Football Sep 26, 2006
Kameo: Elements of Power Adventure  X360 Press Releases Sep 26, 2006
Blue Dragon RPG  X360 News Sep 25, 2006
John Woo Presents Stranglehold Action Adventure X360 Videos Sep 25, 2006
Madden NFL 07 Sports  X360 Football Sep 25, 2006
Madden NFL 07: Hall of Fame Edition Sports  X360 Football Sep 25, 2006
Saints Row Action  X360 All FAQs Sep 25, 2006
Lost Planet Action  X360 Images Sep 25, 2006
Hitman: Blood Money Action  X360 All FAQs Sep 25, 2006
Tony Hawk's Project 8 Sports  X360 Videos Sep 25, 2006
Virtua Tennis 3 Sports  X360 Images Sep 25, 2006
Culdcept Saga Strategy  X360 Videos Sep 25, 2006
A-Train X Simulation  X360 Videos Sep 25, 2006
F.E.A.R. Shooter  X360 Press Releases Sep 25, 2006
Operation: Darkness   X360 Videos Sep 25, 2006
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 Sports  X360 News Sep 25, 2006
Contra Action  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Track & Field Sports  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
New Rally X Racing  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Dig Dug Action  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Gyruss Shooter  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Rush'n Attack Action  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Ms. Pac-man Action  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Yie Ar Kung Fu Fighting  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Fatal Fury Special Fighting  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Action RPG X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
E-D-FX   X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Crackdown Action  X360 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Gears of War Shooter  X360 Previews Sep 22, 2006
Heavenly Sword Action  PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
MotorStorm Racing  PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
Genji: Days of the Blade Action  PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
Sonic the Hedgehog Platformer  PS3 Features Sep 26, 2006
NBA Live 07 Sports  PS3 Press Releases Sep 26, 2006
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Action RPG PS3 Features Sep 26, 2006
Fatal Inertia Racing Action PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
Assassin's Creed Action  PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
NBA 2K7 Sports  PS3 Press Releases Sep 26, 2006
Resistance: Fall of Man Shooter  PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
Ridge Racer 7 Racing  PS3 Images Sep 26, 2006
John Woo Presents Stranglehold Action Adventure PS3 Images Sep 25, 2006
Madden NFL 07 Sports  PS3 Football Sep 25, 2006
Devil May Cry 4 Action  PS3 Images Sep 25, 2006
Tony Hawk's Project 8 Sports  PS3 Videos Sep 25, 2006
Virtua Tennis 3 Sports  PS3 Images Sep 25, 2006
L.A. Noire Adventure  PS3 Videos Sep 25, 2006
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Action  PS3 News Sep 25, 2006
Gran Turismo HD Racing  PS3 News Sep 25, 2006
Formula One 06 Racing  PS3 High-Res Movies Sep 23, 2006
Lair Action  PS3 High-Res Movies Sep 23, 2006
Armored Core 4 Action  PS3 Videos Sep 23, 2006
Railfan Simulation  PS3 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Ni-Oh Action  PS3 Videos Sep 23, 2006
Mahjong Fight Club Board  PS3 Previews Sep 23, 2006
SEGA Golf Club Sports  PS3 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War Strategy  PS3 Videos Sep 23, 2006
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Action  PS3 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Final Fantasy XIII Action RPG PS3 Previews Sep 23, 2006
Full Auto 2: Battlelines Racing Action PS3 News Sep 22, 2006
Unknown Realms Adventure  PS3 Videos Sep 22, 2006
Hot Shots Golf 5 Sports Action PS3 Videos Sep 22, 2006
Warhawk Flight Action PS3 Videos Sep 22, 2006
White Knight Story RPG  PS3 Videos Sep 22, 2006
Virtua Fighter 5 Fighting  PS3 Images Sep 22, 2006
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom Action RPG PS3 Videos Sep 22, 2006
Eye of Judgment: Conquerors of 9 Fields, The Card Battle PS3 Previews Sep 22, 2006
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 Wrestling  PS3 Wrestling Sep 22, 2006
Coded Arms Assault Shooter  PS3 Images Sep 22, 2006
Mahjong Taikai IV Board  PS3 Images Sep 22, 2006
Final Fantasy Versus XIII Action RPG PS3 Images Sep 22, 2006
flOw (PS3 Hub Download) Action  PS3 Previews Sep 22, 2006
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas Shooter  PS3 Images Sep 21, 2006
Afrika Action  PS3 Images Sep 21, 2006
Wangan Midnight Racing  PS3 Images Sep 21, 2006
Need for Speed Carbon Racing  PS3 Images Sep 21, 2006
Enchanted Arms RPG  PS3 Images Sep 21, 2006
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Action  PS3 Previews Sep 21, 2006
Media Molecule PS3 Game Action  PS3 News Sep 21, 2006
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling  PS3 Wrestling Sep 21, 2006
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Action RPG Wii Features Sep 26, 2006
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Action  Wii Videos Sep 25, 2006
Madden NFL 07 Sports  Wii Football Sep 25, 2006
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Action  Wii Press Releases Sep 25, 2006
Monster 4X4 World Circuit Racing  Wii Images Sep 25, 2006
Trauma Center: Second Opinion Simulation  Wii Images Sep 25, 2006
Sonic and the Secret Rings Platformer  Wii Previews Sep 23, 2006
Naruto Fighting  Wii News Sep 23, 2006
Bleach Fighting  Wii Videos Sep 23, 2006
Cooking Mama ~Cooking with International Friends~ Other Action Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Metal Slug Anthology Action Compilation Wii Press Releases Sep 22, 2006
Heroes Action  Wii News Sep 22, 2006
Super Swing Golf Sports  Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Elebits Action  Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Wing Island Flight  Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Kororinpa Action  Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Fishing Master Sports  Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Bomberman Land   Wii Images Sep 22, 2006
Far Cry Vengeance Shooter  Wii Press Releases Sep 21, 2006
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling  Wii Wrestling Sep 21, 2006
Samurai Warriors Wave Action  Wii Images Sep 21, 2006
Call of Duty 3 Shooter  Wii News Sep 21, 2006
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. Action  Wii Images Sep 20, 2006
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Adventure  Wii Images Sep 20, 2006
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Adventure  Wii News Sep 20, 2006
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Fighting  Wii Videos Sep 18, 2006
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves Action  Wii Videos Sep 15, 2006
Wii Sports Sports  Wii Videos Sep 15, 2006
Excite Truck Racing  Wii Videos Sep 15, 2006
Wii Play Action Compilation Wii Previews Sep 15, 2006
Super Mario Galaxy Platformer  Wii Videos Sep 15, 2006
Rayman Raving Rabbids Platformer  Wii Videos Sep 15, 2006
Big Brain Academy Educational Puzzle Wii Videos Sep 15, 2006
Red Steel Shooter  Wii Previews Sep 14, 2006
Wings Island Flight Action Wii Previews Sep 14, 2006
NBA Live 07 [TBA] Sports  Wii Basketball Sep 14, 2006
Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action Action  Wii Images Sep 14, 2006
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Sports  Wii Images Sep 14, 2006
Mario Strikers Charged Sports  Wii Images Sep 14, 2006
Battalion Wars 2 Action  Wii Images Sep 14, 2006
Devil Kings Series Action  Wii News Sep 14, 2006
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Adventure  Wii News Sep 13, 2006
Mortal Kombat Next-Gen [untitled] Fighting  Wii News Sep 12, 2006
Bust-a-Move Revolution Puzzle Action Wii News Sep 11, 2006
Disaster: Day of Crisis Action Simulation Wii Features Sep 8, 2006
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Fighting  Wii Features Sep 8, 2006
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Action Adventure Wii News Sep 8, 2006
GT Pro Series Racing  Wii Features Sep 8, 2006
Crayon Shin-Chan Saikyou Kazoku Kasukabe King Wii Action  Wii News Sep 8, 2006
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab Action  Wii Features Sep 6, 2006

Edited by Mr. 47 - 26 September 2006 at 6:14pm
T
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic