FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HALO 3 DOOM!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 3:12pm
Dodging.

I still want proof of your pre-order.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Mr. 47 View Drop Down
Guested - Multiple Dodges

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 3:19pm
Ok, once I can get the digi from my brother again I'll post it, you just want the receipt? Ok
T
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Mr. 47 Mr. 47 wrote:

Ok, once I can get the digi from my brother again I'll post it, you just want the receipt? Ok

Receipt will be fine.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 7:03pm
you know what was a good game. Goldeneye on N64. No game has ever beaten that in quality and replay value and I believe no game ever will.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 7:07pm
Ok, I'll completely agree with you on that, Goldeneye was my dream game.. heck even in Youth Group (when I went to church) we would sneak out and hook up our n64 to the television and play it :-D, it's such a shame that Goldeneye won't be emulated for the Wii since MS owns Rare now :( One of the best things was on Multiplayer, the secret passages that if you're friends were new you could be in and come out right behind them

Edited by Mr. 47 - 27 September 2006 at 7:08pm
T
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 7:53pm
Yup it was a good game. And it is possible microsoft will allow it to go on 360
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 7:57pm
goldeneye is teh secks, i love the 64, great platform.....anyways 47 are you revo?

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

goldeneye is teh secks, i love the 64, great platform.....anyways 47 are you revo?

Rgr.
T
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

Yup it was a good game. And it is possible microsoft will allow it to go on 360

Possibly.. but not likely, they would have to get Nintendo to agree... after all, Goldeneye was made with Nintendo's software, so it'll most likely never happen. Someone will eventually make a mod-chip for the Wii that'll run it via memory card or something.
T
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic