Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You forgot one!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SL Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You forgot one!
    Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:28pm
 I know that I'll be branded as a fossil for this one, but, hey, I love what I love! What about aftermarket parts for the SL-68 II?? I'm looking for a barrel to improve the accuracy and flight characteristics. I know that J+J makes a ceramic barrel for them, but I thought I'd ask if any one knew of any other manufacturer that made barrels. Any leads on barrels for this gun would be greatly appreciated. Not much else you can upgrade on one of these babies, but you really don't need it. A solid design is a solid design! I just want a barrel to put the ball where I point it. My stock barrel is not too great and I want an upgrade. Sure, I get shot out a lot. When you got a few Ions or Autos bearing down on you and you are holding your own against them, heck, that's the greatest feeling ever!! Thanks for the help. Just looking for a little up for my baby. Later.
Lady... I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:41pm
Im pretty sure the J&J is the only one they make now. 
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
SL Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 11:02pm
Oh well! Looks like J+J it is! Thanks. Any others? Any one?.....
Lady... I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 11:05pm
Ebay and pbnation may be your best bet.  I wouldn't count on finding a lot of new parts/accessories, unfortunately.  There should be a booming secondary market, though.
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 7:03am
Plamers Pursuit will make barrels for the SL-68II , they may even have some  in stock !
SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic