FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Strikes Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:30pm
Youth, media, and selective memory.

Lets see Clinton administration massively cuts active military and CIA/NSA intelligence assets, as well as intelligence recruiting (leading to todays poor world intelliegence as well as todays deployment issues for Res and NG forces), bombs a few aspirin factories, bombs a chinese embassy (speaking of poor intelligence), states many times in his briefings and on record on Iraqi WMD's during his administration, a couple of failed policy incursions with his "meals on wheels" military missions (Somalia,Haiti) selective peacekeeping in Bosnia (remmember it was a one year mission in 1995),hummers in the oval office as cruise missiles fly to get attention off monikagate. Yep, a true Democratic role model. Lets see WTC attack 1, a few embassies across the world bombed, USS Cole, and not a single response.

If a Democrat fails in policy its considered a good try, If under a Democrat we have military loses, they are justified for the greater good. Democrats never lie(I never had sexual relations with that women), only Republicans. Bush was stating information trusting in others, Clinton knew exactly what was happening just below his beltline, and lied about it.

It has been 10 years, most of you were still poopin yellow, and only can relate to todays media representation of these events. And the current theme is Clinton was a God and Bush is the Devil.

And if you have not worn a uniform, or have not voted you have little room to complain or to judge on world events. Having an opinion is your right, but until you are eligable to actually participate in world events (vote), and possibly have the intestinal fortitude to wear the uniform, we who do and have can only laugh at your perceptions of the world and events.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:33pm
I love it when you ex-army guys think since you had a gun, that you are all master politicians.  Someone hug me!

Also, about the embassy bombings.  Clinton tried to get Bin Laden, but the FBI/CIA shot that down, and the Army didnt want to go in with spec-ops to take him out.
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:34pm
I just want to point out the Fox News gets the whole its totally right wing news because its the only news organization on tv as far as I can see that isnt totally liberal and doesnt go and make the republicans look evil and it gives the republicans a say. also. wallace, he doesnt go an attack anyone on his show. maybe if bill oreilly interviewed clinton i could see clinton lash out. but as far as i'm concerned clinton looked like a person with no temper.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down
Guested - Multiple Dodges

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I love it when you ex-army guys think since you had a gun, that you are all master politicians.  Someone hug me!

Also, about the embassy bombings.  Clinton tried to get Bin Laden, but the FBI/CIA shot that down, and the Army didnt want to go in with spec-ops to take him out.

^^^^ That is actually true.. to a degree

Edited by Mr. 47 - 25 September 2006 at 9:36pm
T
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:45pm

I love it when you ex-army guys think since you had a gun, that you are all master politicians. Someone hug me!Also, about the embassy bombings. Clinton tried to get Bin Laden, but the FBI/CIA shot that down, and the Army didnt want to go in with spec-ops to take him out.

I'm Happy I am a Marine then and not ex-army.

Curious though. You arent one of those anti-military people calling us babykillers are you? Because you make it sound like that because someone was in the army they arent intelligent.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:47pm
No, I support out troops.  I just get tired of people like OS, coming in here like "YOU HAVE NO IDEA, YOU ARE YOUNG, LOLOLOLOL" and being all old with an inferiority complex.
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:51pm

No, I support out troops. I just get tired of people like OS, coming in here like "YOU HAVE NO IDEA, YOU ARE YOUNG, LOLOLOLOL" and being all old with an inferiority complex.

Meh. I know the Indians always said the elders were more Intelligent. So couldnt that be true in OS' case?
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:52pm
Ex-Marines, Ex-Army...they all tie together in the end. Army members less.....what's the word....not annoying but...bah I can't put my finger on the word, WAIT Oh yeah, Less "STUCK UP" there we go. And I am not anti-army either.. I fully support the right to invade other countries for B.S. reasons  no but seriously, I am not Anti-War, this country and almost all other countries were founded on blood and war, so it's stupid to say "NO WAR!" I do get tired of people being like "Oh yeah? I'm a Marine" and then I'm always like.... What's your point?... alot of Marines try to show off, I don't know many army people that randomly point out "I'm in the Army!"
T
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

No, I support out troops. I just get tired of people like OS, coming in here like "YOU HAVE NO IDEA, YOU ARE YOUNG, LOLOLOLOL" and being all old with an inferiority complex.

Meh. I know the Indians always said the elders were more Intelligent. So couldnt that be true in OS' case?

Not a chance.

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Mr. 47 Mr. 47 wrote:

Ex-Marines, Ex-Army...they all tie together in the end. Army members less.....what's the word....not annoying but...bah I can't put my finger on the word, WAIT Oh yeah, Less "STUCK UP" there we go. And I am not anti-army either.. I fully support the right to invade other countries for B.S. reasons no but seriously, I am not Anti-War, this country and almost all other countries were founded on blood and war, so it's stupid to say "NO WAR!" I do get tired of people being like "Oh yeah? I'm a Marine" and then I'm always like.... What's your point?... alot of Marines try to show off, I don't know many army people that randomly point out "I'm in the Army!"

You clearly know nothing if you dont know why people have pride in being a Marine. I am not downplaying someone in another branch of service but being a Marine is different. And I will not even bother to attempt to explain it to one so ignorant in the matters of the military.

EDIT: Failed to Mention there is no Ex-Marine, or Former Marine. I dont know about the Army as in ex-soldier or whatever. Ask someone in the Army. But there is no Ex-Marine.

Edited by Kristofer - 25 September 2006 at 9:56pm
Ken Majors View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tree? What tree? OW!!!! Dangit!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:02pm
RLTW
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:03pm
I only read this page. Didnt bother reading the original post.
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:03pm
I can understand why people "pride" in it...but theres a degree, Marines who brag about it and gloat deserved to be taken down a knotch. There are PLENTY of Marines who just sit around all day, and do NOTHING, yet are PAID for it. The few that actually do stuff, I can respect. What have you done? (I don't know you so I'm asking) If you have actually fought an enemy, or in anyway PROTECTED the US.. I'll have respect for you. All I'm saying is I get tired of the people who abuse the title "Marine" when they don't even deserve it.
T
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:05pm
And I love when youth comes into the forum stating "facts" that they have been told, as compared to expierienced first hand. How many here saw the press conference when Clinton told the country "he did not have sexual relations with that women", wait a few years and that will have never happened in the minds of many. How many remmember CNN's coverage of the Chinese Embassy bombing, the news reports on WTC attack 1, the USS Cole, the Embassy Bomnbings.

Reading about it, or having political pundits years later relate selective facts never counters the atually real time expierience of the events.

So the fact according to many youth today as they are told is that Bush lied, Bush is evil, Clinton is a god and could never alter the truth to his benifit, etc...................

I am actually hoping for a Demcratic President, so I can sit back and watch the fun as all becomes well in the world, gas goes back to under a dollar a gallon, global warming stops (I remmember in the 70's the same scientists types fearing the return of the new ice age...go figure), all my taxes (which will get raised) go to all the correct people, there will be no more corruption in Washington, all war will stop, and the world will be a better place............because they tell me so, and I have to believe a Democrat

Yea right.....I survived, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter and Clinton....same holes different nametags.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

I only read this page. Didnt bother reading the original post.

Yeah that is alot to read for a Marine.

/just a joke...take a deep breath...let it out....
//gotta admit you set yourself up for that.
///some of my best friends are jarheads.
RLTW
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

And I love when youth comes into the forum stating "facts" that they have been told, as compared to expierienced first hand. How many here saw the press conference when Clinton told the country "he did not have sexual relations with that women", wait a few years and that will have never happened in the minds of many. How many remmember CNN's coverage of the Chinese Embassy bombing, the news reports on WTC attack 1, the USS Cole, the Embassy Bomnbings.

Reading about it, or having political pundits years later relate selective facts never counters the atually real time expierience of the events.

So the fact according to many youth today as they are told is that Bush lied, Bush is evil, Clinton is a god and could never alter the truth to his benifit, etc...................

I am actually hoping for a Demcratic President, so I can sit back and watch the fun as all becomes well in the world, gas goes back to under a dollar a gallon, global warming stops (I remmember in the 70's the same scientists types fearing the return of the new ice age...go figure), all my taxes (which will get raised) go to all the correct people, there will be no more corruption in Washington, all war will stop, and the world will be a better place............because they tell me so, and I have to believe a Democrat

Yea right.....I survived, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter and Clinton....same holes different nametags.

Us "Youth" are going to be around longer than you "Seniors"... I'd suggest teaching us correctly instead of complaining.
T
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Mr. 47 Mr. 47 wrote:

I can understand why people "pride" in it...but theres a degree, Marines who brag about it and gloat deserved to be taken down a knotch. There are PLENTY of Marines who just sit around all day, and do NOTHING, yet are PAID for it. The few that actually do stuff, I can respect. What have you done? (I don't know you so I'm asking) If you have actually fought an enemy, or in anyway PROTECTED the US.. I'll have respect for you. All I'm saying is I get tired of the people who abuse the title "Marine" when they don't even deserve it.

If he survived to be awarded the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor he earned the title.
The fact that he volunteered and committed his life to be a US Marine is enough to "deserve" it.
The fact that you can be a condescending prick in a paintball forum, is granted to you by the fact that alot of Marines, soldiers, airman, and other volunteers died for your freedom. Have fun with it.
RLTW
Mr. 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:16pm
Wow... I never said he didn't EARN the title I asked what HE DID I never said anything like that at all, I am talking about the soldiers who wait around, and abuse the title that others EARN by FIGHTING for the country...and are you attempting to make me feel bad by saying lalalal died for my freedom? One of my best friends is in Iraq right now so don't even try to give me crap like that, I support war and those who actually FIGHT, not the ones who don't. If you go out, sign up, and become a Marine yet have never done ANYTHING to help the country.. atsept add to the count of Marines...why should I praise you? Enlighten me, please. Incase you didn't know via Art Of War, it dosen't matter NUMBER wise if all your soldiers SUCK, it matters if they are TRAINED, COMMITED, FAITHFUL, and DETERMINED. Those are the ones that I respect!

Edited by Mr. 47 - 25 September 2006 at 10:19pm
T
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:17pm

Oh how true this thread proves the statement.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by Savage93fvss Savage93fvss wrote:

I'm stubborn in my views, you should hear my views on criminal punishment and jail time.

I would like to hear them. I would also like to hear your experience in the criminal justice field.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic