FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Strikes Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 4:06pm
My point is that there are idiots on both sides of the aisle, only a few ever get pointed out and it seems to be the ones on the right more often. More often during election cycles.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 4:15pm

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

My point is that there are idiots on both sides of the aisle,

Agree.

Quote  only a few ever get pointed out

Agree.

Quote and it seems to be the ones on the right more often.

Disagree.  This is what I hear from people on the right.  From people on the left, I hear that it is always the idiots on the left that get pointed out.  I suspect neither is true.

Here in Wisconsin, for instance, the main idiot is Peg Lautenschlager (or however she spells her name), but bringing up a state-level idiot didn't seem helpful in this discussion.

But I will posit that at the moment, on the national level, the GOP is simply more interesting than the Democratic party.  That means more idiots and more good people.  The Democrats are very blah at the moment.  If you asked me who my favorite people in Congress were, they would also be disproportionately Republican these days.

That said, it is hard to beat Santorum for sheer tool+moron factor, and hard to beat DeLay for sheer tool+crook-morality factor.

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 4:29pm
oh come on. how can you disagree with that Clark? Everyone goes and says Fox News is uber conservative. But they refuse to say that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are liberal. Its the same thing with the aisle. The Right it always pointed out the left very seldom. The only place that I notice pointing at the left is like Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 4:35pm

Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

oh come on. how can you disagree with that Clark? Everyone goes and says Fox News is uber conservative. But they refuse to say that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are liberal.

I wouldn't know - I don't watch any of those if I can help it. 

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

oh come on. how can you disagree with that Clark? Everyone goes and says Fox News is uber conservative. But they refuse to say that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are liberal. Its the same thing with the aisle. The Right it always pointed out the left very seldom. The only place that I notice pointing at the left is like Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity.

I really fail to see what makes EVERY national news outlet except Fox "liberal."

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

But I will posit that at the moment, on the national level, the GOP is simply more interesting than the Democratic party. 

Ted Stevens is....interesting....

Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

But I will posit that at the moment, on the national level, the GOP is simply more interesting than the Democratic party. 

Ted Stevens is....interesting....

You gotta give the guy a break...

...he is from Alaska, after all.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:46pm

Here in Wisconsin, for instance, the main idiot is Peg Lautenschlager (or however she spells her name), but bringing up a state-level idiot didn't seem helpful in this discussion.

Ha

QFT

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic