FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Strikes Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:51pm
o gotcha
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by RicWhic414 RicWhic414 wrote:

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

So we should thank FSM, or chance, or luck, or whatever force of nature or supernatural you belive in, that led us to be born where we were.

If I have to thank FSM for that, can I also curse FSM for not making me an ultrarich rockstar with magical longevity genes?

is there such thing as a rockstar is longevity genes?? cuz they all do drugs and get into accidents

Keith Richards is still alive, isn't he?

Definitely some noodly appendages at work in that one.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:57pm
Death stuff... keith richards is only 63 so hes not that old
CHUFF CHUFF
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:59pm

keith richards is only 63 so hes not that old

In rockstar years that's like 437.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 4:01pm

keith richards is only 63 so hes not that old

In rockstar years that's like 437.

See, she's got it figured out.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 6:23pm

anyone who has the balls to go sign up to be in the armed forces is more of a man then i believe any of us will ever  be and i would like to thank you everyday for keeping us safe and free

How did this ever get past me. When you finally get your nose out from their backsides, how can you say everyone who joins the military is more of a man (and women since they do allow them in) than any of us? So to go further, the young men and women that try to join the military in order to delay or in some cases option out of their jail sentences...they are better than me and the other forumers? Give me a break. I won't put down our military, but don't overdue it here.

Edited by Dune - 28 September 2006 at 6:23pm
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 10:55am

ok well you can thank thomas jefferson, adam smith if you want but y yourself...

I thank myself because I chose to live here.  I could have chosen to live elsewhere, but I chose to live here.

Pretty straight-forward.

ok you chose to live here but you bash the government go live somewhere else if you dont like it here...

The "love it or leave it" logic cracks me up.

Your government was set up by men who didn't like their government.  The bill of rights ensures that you always have the right to speak out against your leaders, and that your leaders cannot spy on you, jail you without legal representation, and must give you a speedy, fair trial. That is why Bush's wiretapping program and gulags in Gitmo are illegal. Whether they are terrorists or not, it is the standard of living that our country used to represent.

As I pointed out before, soldiers swear an oath to support and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and bear true faith and allegiance to the same. They do not defend our real estate, but our rights as citizens. The 2nd ammendment gives you to right to form a militia, to arm yourself against the government if need be.

If you think there is something wrong with speaking out or even bashing your government, including flag burning, then perhaps it is you who are in the wrong country. I recommend Cuba. You can smoke the best cigars while under arrest by government forces.

Edited by goodsmitty - 29 September 2006 at 10:56am
"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 11:01am
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

i hate clinton...though i hate most liberals...well not hate them but i hate there views...just me though...

That's why you're a moron.

Edited by Bolt3 - 29 September 2006 at 11:01am
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

ok well you can thank thomas jefferson, adam smith if you want but y yourself...

I thank myself because I chose to live here.  I could have chosen to live elsewhere, but I chose to live here.

Pretty straight-forward.

ok you chose to live here but you bash the government go live somewhere else if you dont like it here...

If you think there is something wrong with speaking out or even bashing your government, including flag burning, then perhaps it is you who are in the wrong country. I recommend Cuba. You can smoke the best cigars while under arrest by government forces.

umm i believe burning a flag is illegal... unless you are disposing of a flag.
I was just saying that when people bash the government they go straight to the pres. like he is the only one doing things in this country... when you should speak out to your reps. of your state (there the ones that make the laws) bush can veto them but they can get it passed him with the right number of votes
CHUFF CHUFF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:00pm

umm i believe burning a flag is illegal... unless you are disposing of a flag.

Illegal in many countries around the world, but a constitutionally protected right in the US of A.  Burn all the flags you want.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:04pm
hmm... im goin to have to re-read the laws because i have always thought that flag burning in a protest sort of manor was illegal
CHUFF CHUFF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:04pm

I was just saying that when people bash the government they go straight to the pres. like he is the only one doing things in this country... when you should speak out to your reps. of your state (there the ones that make the laws) bush can veto them but they can get it passed him with the right number of votes

You are letting Bush off too easy.  Bush has never vetoed anything, and no faction in Congress has anywhere near the votes needed to override a veto if he did.

Bush doesn't approve these bills because he feels bullied by Congress - rather the other way around.

That said, Congress is certainly entitled to its share of blame, and I don't think they have been let off the hook by anybody.  They are taking a fair beating as well.  But since Bush represents the executive branch all by himself, he is entitled to the same amount of blame/credit as the entire Congress combined.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:05pm

hmm... im goin to have to re-read the laws because i have always thought that flag burning in a protest sort of manor was illegal

While you are at it, re-read the Constitution, starting with Amendment No. 1.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:07pm
yes i do say so also but in this thread no one from what i saw said anythin about hating congress of the senate... and also think about this bush has a cabinet behind him that tell him what to do... and if people think he is such an idiot then that means the top advisers in this country are idiots too
CHUFF CHUFF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:09pm

yes i do say so also but in this thread no one from what i saw said anythin about hating congress of the senate... and also think about this bush has a cabinet behind him that tell him what to do... and if people think he is such an idiot then that means the top advisers in this country are idiots too

Well, I can't speak for others, but I certainly hold several members (and former members) or Congress in much greater contempt than I will ever feel about Bush Jr.  DeLay and Santorum, for instance, have no business ever being in a position of power, and Frist isn't much better.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:25pm
well good im glad that is the way you are... because i no that if i had a problem with somethin the only thing you can do is get a bunch of people that feel the same way and start callin your reps.. and if it means that much to you keep at it... and i no when it comes to our views i think that we should agree to disagree and just leave it at that... and its always good to debate things in our government because debates are what make the government become better... you have 2 sides they yell and scream and as long as the end results in a compromise then you no it is the best for the public
CHUFF CHUFF
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:43pm
Clark writes:

"DeLay and Santorum, for instance, have no business ever being in a position of power, and Frist isn't much better."

And your explinationsn for Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters (flag on mars?)in positions of power?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

And your explinationsn for Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters (flag on mars?)in positions of power?

Ted Kennedy - I have no major problem with Ted.  Wouldn't let him near my sister, but he is basically harmless.  He has become a bit of a party hack over the last few decades, but no more or less than a bunch of other people.

Pelosi - Not really on my radar.  Name is vaguely familiar, I probably should know who she is, but I don't.

Waters - Same.  I could look both of them up and formulate an opinion, but that would be cheating.

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:53pm
Your kidding, You do not know of Nacy Pelosi, the next speaker of the house from that wonderfull wacked out leftist place called San Francisco?

And Maxine Waters, who was so proud that we planted the flag on mars?

Come on now...................
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:57pm

I told you, OS, I wasn't going to cheat.  I posted my comments about DeLay/Santorum without looking them up, so I didn't look up your folks either.

I now have looked them up, and am vaguely embarassed (but not that much) that I didn't recognize Pelosi's name, but am absolutely not embarassed that I didn't recognize Waters' name.  Even after looking her up I still don't know who she is.

And I still have no opinion on either of them.

But to get to the underlying point: OS, you seem determined to stick me in some liberal/Democratic mould, despite how I keep pointing out that I don't fit that mould.  You should stop now.

Edited by Clark Kent - 29 September 2006 at 4:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic