2 [4.44%]
4 [8.89%]
34 [75.56%]
1 [2.22%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZOMBIES!!!! You know you want an outbreak
    Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:10pm
Bored, so I'm starting a pole. I *heart* zombies. However, if they are fast-moving Dawn-Of-The Dead (NEW) ones... might as well kill yourself, this thread is based on the Zombies from the orignal George A. Romero movies (Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, Land Of The Dead) I personally wouldn't mind it. After you clean out an area everything there is for your taking!... Just don't get biten\eaten.

Edited by Tippmania - 20 September 2006 at 5:10pm
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:13pm
I look forward to rebuilding the human race after the zombies are wiped out. I figure the zombies will go after the fat chicks.  There's more to eat and they're easier to catch.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:14pm
I like the ZOMBIES!!! board game. I still play it from time to time.

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:15pm
Flesh is flesh to zombies. They do not eat animals though remember that. By rebuilding you mean.. "gettin' jiggy" correct? Yeah, I'm lookin' forward to that too.
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:18pm

zombies wouldnt really go killing people, if they dont have brains they just stand there drooling on themselves... dont get me wrong I like zombies (vampires are better) but too many people (that I know anyways) are goin Z0MG! Z0B13Z R DA SHN11ZN3T!

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:21pm

I would love it. I have enough ammo/weapons and food to survive for a long time. Not to mention  my big ol truck that I could live in if my house become compromised.

Fast or slow I would outlive em all.

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:22pm
Zombies crave one thing... flesh... they will slowly follow you. They are only deadly if you aren't paying attention and they bite you from out of nowhere. Or if they are in large groups... there is an old zombie rumor that says "What one zombie sees.. the others see" which means that if ONE zombie sees you, the rest do as well. Living in a vehicle is not a good idea... gas will most likely be shut-off and if your car breaks down... lets hope you have a fast trigger-finger.

Edited by Tippmania - 20 September 2006 at 5:23pm
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:23pm
I'd just make a safe place, and kill anything that came close to my house, chill with friends and then "repopulate"
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:25pm
^^^ KEY TO SURVIVING! Find a safe house, set up traps, collect food, and get zee ladies! Make sure you have one person up watching at night and switch-off.
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:26pm

Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

Zombies crave one thing... flesh... they will slowly follow you. They are only deadly if you aren't paying attention and they bite you from out of nowhere. Or if they are in large groups... there is an old zombie rumor that says "What one zombie sees.. the others see" which means that if ONE zombie sees you, the rest do as well. Living in a vehicle is not a good idea... gas will most likely be shut-off and if your car breaks down... lets hope you have a fast trigger-finger.

Believe me, I am more deadly than a group of Zombies. Me and the 12 gauge are a perfect team. Not to mention if my friends are their to. I got a big ass Avalanche with a camper and all that fun stuff. How can they get into that?

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:29pm
You and your 12-Gauge have limited ammo... there are countless zombies. :-P sure if you're chevy breaks down you can stay in it.. but for how long? Bathroom, food....think about it. And you don't want to carry LOADS of ammo, that will weigh you down and if your chevy does break down, you have to carry that ammo....makes you even slower, and tire more easily.

Edited by Tippmania - 20 September 2006 at 5:33pm
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:59pm
i'll take my chances living my life not scared of a zombie attack... 
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 6:06pm
um, hell yeah, chainsaws and katanas **edited**es

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

I would love it. I have enough ammo/weapons and food to survive for a long time. Not to mention  my big ol truck that I could live in if my house become compromised.

Zombies are allready dead, how do you plan on killing them with a shotgun?

You = Zombie food!

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

um, hell yeah, chainsaws and katanas **edited**es

yay chainsaws

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i'll take my chances living my life not scared of a zombie attack... 

atleast i know PCF is normal...
<no ginormous sigs please>
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

You = Zombie food!

You kill a zombie by shooting them in their brain....have you never seen a Zombie movie? Shotguns really are pointless since all you need is a .22 Cal to take out a zombie and a .22 is the best anyway since it ricochets inside their skull :-D Shotgun = more weight = bad = lalalala
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

I would love it. I have enough ammo/weapons and food
to survive for a long time. Not to mention  my big ol truck that I
could live in if my house become compromised.

You = Zombie food!
You kill a zombie by shooting them in their brain....have you never seen a Zombie movie? Shotguns really are pointless since all you need is a .22 Cal to take out a zombie and a .22 is the best anyway since it ricochets inside their skull :-D Shotgun = more weight = bad = lalalala

yah, a .22 rifle with 1000 shots, much more effective, but 100 shots would be like the size of 4-5 coke bottles, so you can carry wayyyyyyyyy more ammo.

could easily haul what say about...200,000+ shots in the back of a truck? lol

I would prefer a sword and hand to hand stuff for when you find one or two bythemself and your bored :P
Sig is WAY too big.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 7:57pm
Sadly enough some of my friends have already figured it out, they all come to my house *2 stories tall in the front and 3 in the back* me and my friend cody on the roof with rifles, my friend dereke in my room window with a 12 guage, my friend RC as bait, and this kid no one really likes is the guy who gets us more ammo from the closest gun store when we run out.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 8:31pm
I can't believe nobody else said this, but a pole?
I need a new Sig...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic