FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Islam Evil?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Islam Evil?
    Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:20am
Does this make sense, the Pope says that the muslim faith is evil, so in response in order to prove he is wrong muslims kill an unarmed nun (like thier whould ever be an armed nun, lol) and begin firing on churches. That isn't doing a very good job to prove they are good.

Now please don't get me wrong, I am not saying that all muslims are evil, I know that the majority of muslims are not, all I am saying is that the ones who are killing Christians and shooting up church buildings are idiots. I mean how logical is this, some guy in pakistan, or wherever he was, hears the pope say that the spreading of islam is evil, and in response he says " No it isn't, and prove it I am going to go murder a nun!" They are ruining the reputation of the rest of the muslims who do not share that same sense of hate towards christians.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
XenoSabre View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
o@_ _ _ <-- Snail with diarrhea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XenoSabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:24am
Its called Radical Islam. Their goal is to convert the world to their vision of Islam and kill those who do not or refuse to see things their way. It is such a sharp contrast to the true teachings of Islam that it doesn't really deserved to be called Islam at all...

In the end it is just another radical religious faction trying to get more control and power over people.

Edited by XenoSabre - 18 September 2006 at 11:25am
[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f76/Xeno-Sabre/kutaragi.png">
http://xeno-sabre.deviantart.com/
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:26am
Radical christains are just as bad.

Radical anything is bad.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:30am
Originally posted by XenoSabre XenoSabre wrote:

Its called Radical Islam. Their goal is to convert the world to their vision of Islam and kill those who do not or refuse to see things their way. It is such a sharp contrast to the true teachings of Islam that it doesn't really deserved to be called Islam at all...

Yes I know this, but those who are attacking christians right now because of what the pope says are not necessarily members of any terrorist groupe, though they are probably influenced by them.

But even the terrorist try to convince people that they are not evil, but it really makes me think they are completely insane if they think that murdering a nun in cold blood is not evil.
XenoSabre View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XenoSabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:30am
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Radical anything is bad.

True.

IMO, every type of religion merely prays on peoples fears of a power or state that is much greater than they are.

Radical Islam preys on peoples fear of death just as much as Christiantity preys on people's fear of going to hell.

Edited by XenoSabre - 18 September 2006 at 11:32am
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:31am

Radical anything is bad.

Agreed, But how many radical christian groupes have you heard of? We don't have terrorist groupes.
XenoSabre View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XenoSabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:35am
Christianity doesn't need terrorism. People are converted to christianity because of one of two reasons...

1. They truely believe
2. They are afraid of eternal damnation

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:40am
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

Radical christains are just as bad. Radical anything is bad.
Agreed, But how many radical christian groupes have you heard of? We don't have terrorist groupes.
Mmmmhmmm

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:44am

If somone says they have converted because they are afraid of God, then they havn't truly converted. Jesus doesn't want us to be in cowaring fear of him, he wants to build a relationship with us, we are to fear God but out of respect not true fear. If we are truly affraid of him then we can't have a relationship with him. We have a saying, Religeon is Dead, Jesus Lives! People don't convert because they are affraid of going to hell, but because they love God. For we know that through Jesus, hell has no power over those who believe.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:45am

Mmmmhmmm

Those are insane indeviduals, not groupes. 
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:54am
MT, I'd reccommend refreshing yourself with the conflicts in Ireland, in particular the 'troubles'. Much catholic vs protestant violence and terrorism. Witness atrocities committed between Christian Croats and Muslim Serbs in the 1990s. I know men who fought in the Medak Pocket in Croatia and killed Croatian soldiers who were massacring Serbian civilians- it was a war fought in great part over religious-based cultural differences. 'Ethnic cleansing' is a lovely term, isn't it? Sounds much nicer than 'genocide'.

There are Chrsitian terrorist groups waging battles in India. In 2004 they killed 44 Hindus.

The Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda is a Christian nationalist element with strong terrorist cells.

Don't make claims without research.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:57am

Mmmmhmmm

Those are insane indeviduals, not groupes. 

got this from mbro's link..
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 12:01pm
Jim Jones.

Purple Koolaid anyone?

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 12:30pm
Islamo nazis.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 12:38pm
People are evil, and violent, not ideas. Sociology proffesor stated in class that people are not born violent. My question to her was, Do you have kids? she stated no, so I then stated you will not under stand then. I used a time tested example of humans as violent. Take 2 children under 5 months old, no language skills, no preconcieved ideas of good and evil, and then place them in an empty playpen. Place on brightly colored ball in center, and stand back, and convince me, man is not born violent, as the first battle for possetion begins.

Radical Islam has hijacked a religion for thier needs, and the Islamic faith is a lot more of a communial lot than the fragemented faiths of christianity, so more will grow to follow a Islamic belief in the mob mentality than to follow a western religious belief.

Edited by oldsoldier - 18 September 2006 at 12:47pm
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 12:48pm
Oh and another great statesman stated and i paraphrase: "The justifacation of evil, by those too afraid to stand against it, is the first victory of those with evil intent", I'm tryin to find it........

And in reading the news, Under a peacefull religion, the radical element calling for the murder of the Pope, and the masses following along.........

Edited by oldsoldier - 18 September 2006 at 12:53pm
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 1:04pm

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

People are evil, and violent, not ideas.

Agree.  I don't think it makes sense to declare a particular religion "evil" or "not evil".

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 1:37pm

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

MT, I'd reccommend refreshing yourself with the conflicts in Ireland, in particular the 'troubles'. Much catholic vs protestant violence and terrorism. Witness atrocities committed between Christian Croats and Muslim Serbs in the 1990s. I know men who fought in the Medak Pocket in Croatia and killed Croatian soldiers who were massacring Serbian civilians- it was a war fought in great part over religious-based cultural differences. 'Ethnic cleansing' is a lovely term, isn't it? Sounds much nicer than 'genocide'.

There are Chrsitian terrorist groups waging battles in India. In 2004 they killed 44 Hindus.

The Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda is a Christian nationalist element with strong terrorist cells.

Don't make claims without research.

Those people are not Christians, they may call themselves Christians but they are not because they are not following anything in the Bible. Christ said this; " For God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17. So any terrorist who calls himself a christian is not one at all.

You are probably thinking, the same could be said about islam, this is not true. For the extremists can find many examples in thier religion that they are true muslims, so called "Christian Terrorists" can not. You may now be asking how I know this, I have asked many a muslim and they all say the same thing, wich is exactly what I have told you now.

Now, I do not believe that the majority of muslims are evil, most of them are good. However I do believe that the terrorist are following the original teachings of mohamed. I beleive this because when Mohamed first began to preach in Mecca, no one believed him. So he went to Medina where he converted many, he then led his new converts back to Mecca where he had them slaghter the population of Mecca for not believing him.
I just hope that the majority of muslims continue in thier belief in a peacefull islam, wheather that is true islam or not.

Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 1:46pm
The Popes comments are just another reason I refuse to attend the catholic church anymore and no the muslim religion is not evil. I actually agree with what I know of the Kyrin (sp).

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

The Popes comments are just another reason I refuse to attend the catholic church anymore and no the muslim religion is not evil. I actually agree with what I know of the Kyrin (sp).

Qur'an*

And I agree with you. Islam is not evil.

Mt. Vigilante will never be able to see the other side, why bother.
Christians can be just as much of terrorists as Muslims can.
If you claim that they cannot, then Muslims cannot. People who spread terror in the name of Jesus are exploiting people and mis-using texts in their respective books.

Same on both sides. Exact same.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic