FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DS Users.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DS Users.
    Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:08pm
Buy Starfox command.

now.

Then hit me up for a friends code.

DO EET
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:16pm
mario kart > *******
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:50pm
The new Super Mario Bro's is also rediculously fun.

but no wifi :(
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:53pm
I just got my DS LITE, so I have built in Wifi (^_^) All of those who have the orignal compare yourselfs to me and then kill yourselves (quote bender) I have Viewtiful Joe....New Super Mario Bros (awesome game) and.. what was the other one...meh I forgot, Star Fox Command did look awesome though, I'm going to get Castlevania first though.. I remember on my GBA how hooked I was on that game.. leveling up was addicting.
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

I just got my DS LITE, so I have built in Wifi (^_^) All of those who have the orignal compare yourselfs to me and then kill yourselves (quote bender) I have Viewtiful Joe....New Super Mario Bros (awesome game) and.. what was the other one...meh I forgot, Star Fox Command did look awesome though, I'm going to get Castlevania first though.. I remember on my GBA how hooked I was on that game.. leveling up was addicting.

Um.... Idiot much?

ALL DS's (Even the first model) have biult in WiFi..

Edited by *Stealth* - 16 September 2006 at 2:59pm
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:10pm
I can tell you that the first DS's did NOT have Wifi Enabled.. I had one of them, that's why I turned it in and got a PSP, then I turned the PSP in for a DS-Lite. The problem was with the first batch if you didn't have wifi in it.. how are you going to flash your firmware? So I basically had to return it... either way now I have the DS LITE... they totally stole Apple's designs though.. if you've actually seen one it has *Apple* written all over it..

Edited by Tippmania - 16 September 2006 at 3:12pm
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:25pm

I can tell you that the first DS's did NOT have Wifi Enabled.. I had one of them, that's why I turned it in and got a PSP, then I turned the PSP in for a DS-Lite. The problem was with the first batch if you didn't have wifi in it.. how are you going to flash your firmware? So I basically had to return it... either way now I have the DS LITE... they totally stole Apple's designs though.. if you've actually seen one it has *Apple* written all over it..

I have a first year model right here and i'm useing the WiFi that it has on it... right now.

And I was unaware apple designed a handheld gameing device?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:49pm
God Revo, how dumb are you? Every thread you post in you just spam it up with stupid, completly innacurate information.
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 4:33pm
I didn't say Apple designed the thing, but everyone who see's me playing it even asks, Is that an apple product? Choppie 911, I wish I still had my old DS just to prove you wrong, but I don't. I'm telling you that I HAD one of the first ones out *they did update firmware on during the shipments after that just like the PSP incase you didn't know that might have been a reason, I might have had WIFI in it but it would not connect to any other DS or my wireless internet. Also, have you ever held a DS Lite before? It looks exactly like something Apple would design.. allow me to get a picture for you.  If you don't see any appleness in there.. ok... but everyone I show my DS LITE to agrees, it looks  like an apple product.

Edited by Tippmania - 16 September 2006 at 4:37pm
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 4:39pm
What I don't understand is how can they rip off apple, when apple does not produce a comparable device...

So it's white and thin... That doesn't mean it resembles an apple product.

Edited by Benjichang - 16 September 2006 at 4:40pm
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 4:41pm
I didn't say they ripped off apple.. I said it looks like something they would make\design. If you don't agree, that's fine. If you want comparisons, simply google "DS Lite Looks like Apple"

Edited by Tippmania - 16 September 2006 at 4:56pm
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 4:58pm

I didn't say they ripped off apple.. I said it looks like something they would make\design. If you don't agree, that's fine.

now I have the DS LITE... they totally stole Apple's designs though..

How stupid can you actualy be?

Just shut up Tipp, Before you make yourself look worse.

All DS's had built in WiFi compatibility from the start, You just did'nt know how to get yours to work.

Just because it is thin and white, Does not mean it "ZOMGZORZ MUST BE SOMETHING APPLE DESIGNED". There are about 10,000 other media products that are small and white.

So far, all you have posted in this thread is complete BS in every aspect.

So, BBQ...

Edited by *Stealth* - 16 September 2006 at 5:09pm
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 5:16pm
LOL, my bad on saying "Stole" didn't mean to say that. And what do you mean get it to work? It's automaticly activated.... am I supposed to have to pop open my DS? No problems with it on the Lite, and I was stateing the Apple looks because most people agree..... look around on the Nintendo Forums...you'll see what I mean.
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 5:27pm

LOL, my bad on saying "Stole" didn't mean to say that. And what do you mean get it to work? It's automaticly activated.... am I supposed to have to pop open my DS? No problems with it on the Lite, and I was stateing the Apple looks because most people agree..... look around on the Nintendo Forums...you'll see what I mean.

On the regular DS's you normaly have to configure the WiFi network, simple lil menu that is on the wifi options of your game.

And you were'nt stateing that you think it looks like a apple product, because most people seem to agree. You were stateing it out of your own opinion, based apon the fact it is; thin, small, crisp, and white. This is also the criteria that others use to form their opinion that it resembles an apple product.
    Most people who think that are just being completly foolesh. Nintendo designed the thing off the current popular media trend of small, thin, and clean. Dont freaken insult Nintendo buy saying their product looks like that of another company.

It's like reading Chaucer, and because he is a poet. You immidiatly point your finger and say this book is like Shakespeare.

Edited by *Stealth* - 16 September 2006 at 5:28pm
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 5:42pm
wow... so anyway my black ds lite kicks ass
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by BooksAndLeaves BooksAndLeaves wrote:

wow... so anyway my black ds lite kicks ass

What, no pink?!
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:45pm
I wonder just how much more Revo could possibly be wrong about.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Just about everything so far
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Just about everything so far

You know the reason he thought Apple made the DS....

'Cause it didn't have 3 CPUs. Which, in turn, means it cannot have 6 cores.

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:37pm
...So you guys don't think that the DS Lite looks like an apple product? Name another handheld that has that EXACT color scheme? Apple made WHITE the NEW BLACK  Nintendo's DS LITE has that exact scheme and... I don't know many electronics that have the white glossy look that apple has become famous for so please show me some that do.
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>