FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DS Users.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:13am
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Ok Tippmania.

You're answer?

freaken 8-track player

Owned.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

Creative has a contract with Apple based on designs of both Mp3 Players...

As a corporation, Creative has recently met with some stiff competition. In July 2005, Creative Technology's shares plunged to a new all-time low of $6.25 per share [3] as a result of poor sales in the 4th quarter of 2004 / 1st quarter of 2005 despite a US$100 million campaign to take on Apple Computer and the highly-successful iPod range. This represents a significant change from the $50 their shares commanded in 1998. In August 2005, it was announced that Creative's losses for that quarter amounted to US$31.9 million, going into the red for the first time in three years. Q3 FY2006 losses were US$114.3 million[4]. In June 2006, their stock price was $5.22 per share (up from a low of $4.64).

In May 2006, Creative sued media player rival Apple Computer, alleging patent infringement [5]. Apple quickly filed a countersuit [6], following the suit again in early June with a second countersuit [7].

On August 23rd, 2006, Apple and Creative settled all their patent lawsuits out of court; with Apple paying Creative $100 million dollars to licence a software patent, and Creative signing up to Apple's Made For iPod programme. [1]

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:17am
I'm waiting TippMania.

So far, It seems like Panasonic may have had the first glossy white electronics.

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:19am
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:18am
I'm going to try to make this final.... those are NOT glossy. You guys really should actually hold the things you show and look at them before you talk. That gameboy advance is not glossy white nor is the 8-track player. And what the heck is the thing in the middle? (It's also fun to make you guys search which is wayyy to easy)
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:20am

I'm going to try to make this final.... those are NOT glossy. You guys really should actually hold the things you show and look at them before you talk. That gameboy advance is not glossy white nor is the 8-track player. And what the heck is the thing in the middle? (It's also fun to make you guys search which is wayyy to easy)

Um hold a white creative mp3 player next to a white iPod. They are the same color. Just give up. You fail.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:20am

You've held the 8-track aye?

You do realize, That the glossy you refer to, Is flat white... With a coupe accrylic clear coats, Correct?

They all have that.

And you fail with that contract BS you tried to bull.

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:21am
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:20am

No they are glossy.

I can see the glare from the flash.

Does it come down to the level of glossy?

On a scale of 1-10?

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:23am
Yea, Does it have to be a level of shiny that meets your criteria?

another 8-track player.

I'll drop it OLD MUTHA SCHOOL on you as well.

HIGH GLOSS

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:26am
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:24am
on a side note, before all the mp3 player battles began, creative was offered a partnership with apple. they missed one hell of an opportunity IMO.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:26am

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

You know that means it has 6 cores?

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

Are they painted white, and than clear coated to make them extra special and distinct from EVERYTHING else?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:29am

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

Are they painted white, and than clear coated to make them extra special and distinct from EVERYTHING else?

And they use high-dollar photo editing equiptment to flush out the very simple things that Photoshop can do.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:30am

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

And they use high-dollar photo editing equiptment to flush out the very simple things that Photoshop can do.

Are they defined as rap music too? and be defined as an artist even when it sucks?

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:32am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:33am

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

Are they defined as rap music too?

Well it is not music, so it does not matter anyway.

They probably make rap music on a Mac. They are subpar. Anyone who is anyone in media production would not TOUCH a Macintosh.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do - 17 September 2006 at 2:34am

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:36am

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

They probably make rap music on a Mac. They are subpar. Anyone who is anyone in media production would not TOUCH a Macintosh.

Yea, Macs are terrible at media editing. I cant even imagine some one who would use a mac for that purpose!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:43am

I bet it needs 3 CPU's.

Yea, Macs are terrible at media editing. I cant even imagine some one who would use a mac for that purpose!

The only thing they have going for them is that Apple invented the color white.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 6:36am
Oh my god Tippmania you have to be kidding me. You have been given endless examples of glossy white products, spanning across generations, and you refuse to accept it. You are wrong, you're always wrong, but you still talk out your ass saying that the gloss isnt right. Its the same gloss, its the same production technique. Yes, we've held several of those devices in our hands. Yeah, the DS may look similar to an iBook or iPod, but it can also look similar to a retro turntable. You dont have a leg to stand on here, so give up. Or kill yourself, that would be nice.
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Oh my god Tippmania you have to be kidding me. You have been given endless examples of glossy white products, spanning across generations, and you refuse to accept it. You are wrong, you're always wrong, but you still talk out your ass saying that the gloss isnt right. Its the same gloss, its the same production technique. Yes, we've held several of those devices in our hands. Yeah, the DS may look similar to an iBook or iPod, but it can also look similar to a retro turntable. You dont have a leg to stand on here, so give up. Or kill yourself, that would be nice.

yeah, i agree, just go away and stop being wrong, its terrible the amount of your wrongness. 

edit-btw has anyone seen the new ipod shuffle, that thing is tiny, jesus christ
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore? family=iPodshuffle

Edited by TEHGANGSTER - 17 September 2006 at 12:08pm

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

yeah, i agree, just go away and stop being wrong, its terrible the amount of your wrongness. 

edit-btw has anyone seen the new ipod shuffle, that thing is tiny, jesus christ
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore? family=iPodshuffle

old?
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 12:17pm

Buy Starfox command.

now.

Then hit me up for a friends code.

DO EET

how fun is it? I'm going to get either the ds or the psp and I'm trying to decide based on starfox and the game Ace Combat X for the psp. As you can probebly tell I'm a huge fan of the Ace Combat series. I'm also thinking about getting starfox for the gamecube so if you think that that's a good way to go let me know.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic