FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DS Users.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

IPOD ARE GLOSSY WHITE,

YOUR WRONG, BECAUSE I SAY SO!
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:52am
*WOW* That's all I'm going to say....I'm talking about the WHITE that IPODS use, AKA THE WHITE IPODS, not BLACK, GREEN or any of those. I give up lol glossy-white is a color that apple first used...if you don't understand the term glossy.. then nevermind.
Here is glossy..since you can't seem to understand.

Edited by Tippmania - 17 September 2006 at 1:57am
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:54am

*WOW* That's all I'm going to say....I'm talking about the WHITE that IPODS use, AKA THE WHITE IPODS, not BLACK, GREEN or any of those. I give up lol glossy-white is a color that apple first used...if you don't understand the term glossy.. then nevermind.

First used aye? Flat white bud.

Wrong again. You're so full of fail it hurts.

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 1:55am
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:55am

I give up lol glossy-white is a color that apple first used...

God-DAMN that is glossy.

STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:57am
Light switches were the first glossy white things that I knew about. I say that light switches were the first to have glossy white.

Edited by STOcocker - 17 September 2006 at 1:58am
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:58am
Wow...you guy's arent even hearing me.
APPLE WAS THE FIRST TO USE THE COLOR SCHEME OF GLOSSY WHITE. I posted pics above to show you what glossy white is since most of you can't seem to tell. I did not say APPLE has ALWAYS used it TAE KWON DO I said they were the FIRST TOO (On handhelds, monitors, and computers). Wow.

Edited by Tippmania - 17 September 2006 at 2:01am
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:00am
No they weren't man. Give it up.

You suck.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:00am

Wow...you guy's arent even hearing me.
APPLE WAS THE FIRST TO USE THE COLOR SCHEME OF GLOSSY WHITE. I posted pics above to show you what glossy white is since most of you can't seem to tell. I did not say APPLE has ALWAYS used it TAE KWON DO I said they were the FIRST TOO. Wow.

So, Apple invented the Glossy White?

... Please

What now biznatch?

FURTHER;

YOU DID SAY "Apple first used the Glossy-White scheme"

NOW

You have decided to change it to "Apple used the Glossy-White scheme FIRST"

flip freaken flopper.

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:05am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:04am

APPLE WAS THE FIRST TO USE THE COLOR SCHEME OF GLOSSY WHITE.

This is a very old lamp.

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:04am
......Yes, Apple invented the glossy white (NOT) I said they were the first to use it in electronics! I give up. I'm done with this thread you can't seem to understand I'm saying. Before I go I'll say it one more time. Apple is the known manufactor of glossy white *shiny* electronics including, Ipods, Monitors, Macs, and so forth. Until the DS LITE there was not a hand-held that came in the famous glossy-white that everyone loved. LOOK ABOVE at the colors that I posted if you can't tell the difference, get your eyes checked.
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

APPLE WAS THE FIRST TO USE THE COLOR SCHEME OF GLOSSY WHITE.

This is a very old lamp.

Guess you don't understand what Handhelds, monitors, and computers are? You know, cause that lamp is totally a gaming system right?
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:05am

......Yes, Apple invented the glossy white (NOT) I said they were the first to use it in electronics! .

Nice edit moron.

And you state:

"Until Nintendo DS there has'nt been a brand that used the famous Glossy white"

I posted Cell phones, PDA's, Cameras... all were out before the DS.

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:07am
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:07am
I edited it to take it out of the entire range of electronics and put it into what they make. They don't make lamps do they? And also.. that lamp that you tried to show-case, is ceramic white gloss...not plastic. Nice try though.
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:08am

Mitsubishi?

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:08am

I edited it to take it out of the entire range of electronics and put it into what they make. They don't make lamps do they? And also.. that lamp that you tried to show-case, is ceramic white gloss...not plastic. Nice try though.

What about the PDA market than?

Handhelds.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:09am

......Yes, Apple invented the glossy white (NOT) I said they were the first to use it in electronics! I give up. I'm done with this thread you can't seem to understand I'm saying. Before I go I'll say it one more time. Apple is the known manufactor of glossy white *shiny* electronics including, Ipods, Monitors, Macs, and so forth. Until the DS LITE there was not a hand-held that came in the famous glossy-white that everyone loved. LOOK ABOVE at the colors that I posted if you can't tell the difference, get your eyes checked.

Hmm thats funny. I pretty sure that Creative has been using the glossy white for a long time.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:10am

Samsung.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:11am
Ok Tippmania.

You're answer?

freaken 8-track player

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 2:12am
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:12am
Creative has a contract with Apple based on designs of both Mp3 Players... so I wasn't even bringing them into it, but ok. I'm outta this thread I'm trying to get out of my argueing streak. If you don't believe that DS Lite bares resemblance to Ipods... ok. Now I'm going to go watch Hills Have Eyes. *EDIT* Google it Stealth, I'm tired of looking things up.

Edited by Tippmania - 17 September 2006 at 2:14am
Tippmann A-5
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:13am

Creative has a contract with Apple based on designs of both Mp3 Players... so I wasn't even bringing them into it, but ok.

Proof please?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic