FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DS Users.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

...So you guys don't think that the DS Lite looks like an apple product? Name another handheld that has that EXACT color scheme? Apple made WHITE the NEW BLACK  Nintendo's DS LITE has that exact scheme and... I don't know many electronics that have the white glossy look that apple has become famous for so please show me some that do.

PSP, Xbox 360...

although i do agree apple did make white the new black

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:43pm

...So you guys don't think that the DS Lite looks like an apple product? Name another handheld that has that EXACT color scheme? Apple made WHITE the NEW BLACK Nintendo's DS LITE has that exact scheme and... I don't know many electronics that have the white glossy look that apple has become famous for so please show me some that do.

So your beloved sony is ripping off apple too now?

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

...So you guys don't think that the DS Lite looks like an apple product? Name another handheld that has that EXACT color scheme? Apple made WHITE the NEW BLACK Nintendo's DS LITE has that exact scheme and... I don't know many electronics that have the white glossy look that apple has become famous for so please show me some that do.

So did Microsoft.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do - 16 September 2006 at 7:49pm

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:50pm
this thread delivers. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:52pm
Lets not forget too, that Apple products only come in white.

Only.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:54pm

I don't know many electronics that have the white glossy look that apple has become famous for so please show me some that do.

... yep

That freaken microwave was OBVIOUSLY made by apple.

AND KENWOOD, WHAT BASTARDS!

Edited by *Stealth* - 16 September 2006 at 7:57pm
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:57pm
Stealth you forgot.

Apple's attempt at a car:

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:59pm
IMO, Sony jacked the Sega GameGear's look for the PSP. They just made it white, smaller and prettier. =D

Edited by Benjichang - 16 September 2006 at 8:02pm
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:00pm
...Or watches

Ceiling fans even!

Personaly, I'd say Kitchen Appliances made white the new black.

Edited by *Stealth* - 16 September 2006 at 8:04pm
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:03pm
My kitchen appliances are brushed metal, I think they're ripping off the powerbooks aluminum thing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:07pm

My kitchen appliances are brushed metal, I think they're ripping off the powerbooks aluminum thing

Powerbooks are not Macs. Not white duh.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:10pm

EVEN TEH CLOTHING INDUSTRY RIPS OFF APPLE!!!!!!
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:29pm

God Revo, how dumb are you? Every thread you post in you just spam it up with stupid, completly innacurate information.

Tippmania is Revo?

Thinking about it...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by estcstpnt estcstpnt wrote:

God Revo, how dumb are you? Every thread you post in you just spam it up with stupid, completly innacurate information.

Tippmania is Revo?

How could you not tell? We havent had a member like him in ages (thankfully)
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by estcstpnt estcstpnt wrote:

Tippmania is Revo?

How could you not tell? We havent had a member like him in ages (thankfully)

Yea 41 posts a day sounds like revo... Well I don't want to get a flaming strike so I'll stop here.

Thinking about it...
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:27pm

GEORGE LUCAS RIPPED OFF APPLE!!!
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:50pm
i wish i had star fox command...my brother does...we used to have wifi but we got rid of it...it messed up our computer...

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 12:45am

.... I guess you don't know the WHITE color that apple has? It's caleld GLOSSY, that is NOT glossy, the DS LITE and IPOD ARE GLOSSY WHITE, aka VERY SHINEY, and I don't like sony... so why are you saying beloved? You could even show me the Xbox 360, but it is not the WHITE that Apple uses. Guess noone here notices that eh? If it was dull white... yeah, no apple there, but the Glossy is what everyone knows from Ipods, and the DS LITE, has the Glossy look... I don't know if you guys can tell the difference, I guess not. But hopefully you will remotely understand what I mean

Edited by Tippmania - 17 September 2006 at 12:47am
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:38am

.... I guess you don't know the WHITE color that apple has? It's caleld GLOSSY, that is NOT glossy, the DS LITE and IPOD ARE GLOSSY WHITE, aka VERY SHINEY, and I don't like sony... so why are you saying beloved? You could even show me the Xbox 360, but it is not the WHITE that Apple uses. Guess noone here notices that eh? If it was dull white... yeah, no apple there, but the Glossy is what everyone knows from Ipods, and the DS LITE, has the Glossy look... I don't know if you guys can tell the difference, I guess not. But hopefully you will remotely understand what I mean

"YOUR WHITE IS NOT THE EXACT SPECIFIC WHITE THAT APPLE USES, AND WE ALL KNOW THE FREAKEN DIFFERENCE IN WHITES, SO YOU GUYS FAIL, BECAUSE I KNOW ALL I SPEAK OF."

The PSP is glossy, dinkle berry. As is the 360.

Your liqued arguements are the worst demonstration of complete idiocy I have every seen on this forum. First you say you did'nt say things, That I can actualy quote you saying. Than you asked for proof of appliances that use the white clean scheme, and when presented with numorous examples of it, You actualy go down to saying that color white is wrong. When INFACT the damn things are actualy glossy.

With each turn you make, you dig a even larger hole, All whilst trying to enlarge your E-Penis with your infinite knowledge of pure BS. Why dont you just shove that giant E-schlong into your HUGE mouth, and call it a day? Before you post even more crap.

Edited by *Stealth* - 17 September 2006 at 1:53am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:48am

IPOD ARE GLOSSY WHITE,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic