FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ok, photoshop help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ok, photoshop help
    Posted: 15 September 2006 at 9:45pm
ok, can someone help me, i tried to do this with no success, would anyone with some ps skills please get rid of the microphone stands, mikes, and mike cables in this picture.....

oh, and btw, that is the guy that wrote the scottish national anthem, and e lives in my garage......im not kiddin

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Thatoneguy123 View Drop Down
...Who?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatoneguy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:07pm
I like you new(?) sig.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:10pm
why thank you

hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:47pm
So you want to take them out and put what in their place?
[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6924/willproducsv6.jpg">
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 11:11pm
just remove them, and make it look like they were never there.......

STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

just remove them, and make it look like they were never there.......

I didn't think that was possible without replacing them.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 11:20pm
eh
nevermind then

Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 11:23pm
You can.. you just need very expensive photo-editing software that basically ... well after you delete the mic's and stands it the editor would basically gather the enviroment in the picture and fill in the void with the closest things.. so if the mic was removed it would show the rest of the instruments.. I saw the program being demostrated at the Mac store in Lenox Mall...no idea how much money it costs.
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 11:27pm
i dont want the program
i want someone with it to help me, meh, ill go on the ecpensive photo editer forum, any idea what it was called revo?

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 10:28am
Looks like the guy from EPSN.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

You can.. you just need very expensive photo-editing software that basically ... well after you delete the mic's and stands it the editor would basically gather the enviroment in the picture and fill in the void with the closest things.. so if the mic was removed it would show the rest of the instruments.. I saw the program being demostrated at the Mac store in Lenox Mall...no idea how much money it costs.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

All you need to do is use the clone stamp tool, sample an area right next to the mic and then draw over it. You'll probably want to use the healing brush after that.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 5:58pm
Reconstructive surgery is one of my favourite photoshop challenges. I'll see what I can do with this one. This will be challenging.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Tippmania Tippmania wrote:

BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:14pm
mics not mikes
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by BooksAndLeaves BooksAndLeaves wrote:

mics not mikes

For that error he will pay.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:29pm
Man, this repair job is a real pain in the ass... gonna be a while longer.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:43pm
If brihard can't do it, nobody can...
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

If brihard can't do it, nobody can...

Thanks dude.

I'm pleased with how this turned out.

Now that that's done, I propose a photoshop fun thread- we haven't chopped anything or anyone in a while. There's gotta be something you nutcases can work with here.

Obviously I'll do a couple obvious and overdone ones for kicks, but I'll see if I can't come up with somethign genuinely creative to go with it.

Edited by brihard - 16 September 2006 at 9:39pm

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:13pm
Impressive brihard.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:15pm
So Brihard. What "very expensive photo-editing software" did you use?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic